Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Would you slit your wrists? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you cut yourself?
Only emos do that crap
5%
 5%  [ 26 ]
Why? Are you going to call the cops on me?
25%
 25%  [ 113 ]
... no comment...
40%
 40%  [ 178 ]
I'm a poll whore so I really don't care
7%
 7%  [ 34 ]
I like pie.
21%
 21%  [ 94 ]
Total Votes : 445

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:09 pm
DaisukeOrDark
Miss Ann Thrope_x
DaisukeOrDark
Miss Ann Thrope_x
DaisukeOrDark

I'm not a mexican.
But no its my sixth sense....I have idiots senses...and its tingling.

Is it tingling because of me?
Cause my insult senses are bust/

You and your 'nude pictures....
:.O
No but I think its something else...must go check my myspace.... ninja

The nude part disguises my secret life.

I know I clicked.
I was very disapointed.

Only I'm allowed to look at my girlfriend nude.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:36 pm
Yah but everyone sees me nude. stare  

DaisukeOrDark

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:00 pm
DaisukeOrDark
Yah but everyone sees me nude. stare

I don't, I feel left out now. D:  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:59 pm
I'm addicted...

I've recovered... but you know, I still get called a cutter.

...to you

xJet+Black+Feelingx

nessielove

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:50 pm
yeahh i did it, i never thought of doing that, actually i was allways sayin to one of my friends .. don't do that is bad and stuff like that... but that stupid day.. i was feeling so sad that i just did it, but i don't do deep ones just enough to make me feel better, and the other day my friend saw it and she was really upset... make me promess that i will not do it again.. but now i'm like addictet i just can't stop everytime i feel really depress or sad i can't wait to cut..  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:38 pm
I'd never slit my wrists.

PrimeRibby

shizu_makai

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:35 am
I used too, then i learned that it got nothing done and i was hurting everyone else in the process.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:52 am
Ive tried, i didnt die, i passed out...barbwire didnt do it, i have a huge fassination with barbwire, then i tried razors, but my freinds found me... so it slipped as they pulled me and cut the palm of my hand, they kept sayin they were sorry and stuff, i just stood there wathing the blood drip....so yeah ive tried, never worked, im gonna try again sometime soon... i just cant take life anymore...  

Barbwire Soup

Synchronised Mosher

Interesting Gaian

8,800 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:45 am
Once apon a time, but that was before the emo epidemic.
And not my wrists, so no one knew.

[That epidemic thing is what i say about before when everyone didn't even know what emo meant.]  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:25 pm
Barbwire Soup
Ive tried, i didnt die, i passed out...barbwire didnt do it, i have a huge fassination with barbwire, then i tried razors, but my freinds found me... so it slipped as they pulled me and cut the palm of my hand, they kept sayin they were sorry and stuff, i just stood there wathing the blood drip....so yeah ive tried, never worked, im gonna try again sometime soon... i just cant take life anymore...
wow......you're selfish, you think you're going through the worst thing ever? and you can't take it? grow up seriously  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Hisei

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:15 pm
All the time. stare Not that it could be of much importance to you to know how I relieve pain.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:29 pm
I would but only one thing keeping my from doing it.... I do cut from time to time though...  

Xx-Razorblade-Skittles-xX

Kusarineco

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:21 am
Yes indeed I would.
My body doesn't let me though.
I have slit them once before, But not on a serious note.
It was one thin line of crimson demise.

I feel like dying all the time, But I know I will regret it in the end, Especially because I know it would kill my boyfriend who I would cut my heart out for.

But on another hand, Just because you cut your wrists doesn't mean your classified as a label, It means your clinically deppressed and don't know what to do.

Here's advice from me, Don't ask someone if they cut their wrists, They will tell you when they feel its neccesary.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:39 pm
Chaos A.D.
Barbwire Soup
wow......you're selfish, you think you're going through the worst thing ever? and you can't take it? grow up seriously

I'd shut up because people handle other things differently, and i'm not going to say that you don't know how it's like, but people lose their love ones, their hearts broken, being made of everyday because your different, knowing everypassing day you could lose both you parents due to Bush and Amry with stuff in Iraq. Life is good for some, but for others it's just gettin more and more pain with each passing though in your head

Kixcerd

Kixcerd

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:41 pm
Now on to the topic subject

Yes I have cut myself, this year, March 7th. First time and with my own knife I kept in my room. The scar is there and I remeber what happen that day. neutral Sorry for being Emo
I'd only do this is I'm truly depressed, and that's hard as hell.

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games