Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Ninja Academy ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

alias360

Gaian

450 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:22 pm
He finished staring at the sun setting in the horizon. He performed an about face to face the exit of the door. He slightly turned his head so he could say to the Ganjou “I will be preparing for my next class. It will be on the room. It will be a quiz to see what they now about ninjutsu. Just to see what they know abut it. If you may excuse me I will be going now.”She just waved her hand releasing me. But she looked back at Roy “So what about you? What are you going to do?”

He made his way up the stars to the roof. The glow of the candles lit his face. He got to the wooden door that open to the roof top. He stopped be for he open it. He slowly placed his hand on the latch, when a flashback of him opening the door to a war tore town burning to the ground. The sound of children trapped under the rubble caught his ear and rushing to add that child. But he could not dig fast enough before the child’s voice disappeared in the grave. He jumped back to reality where he was looking at the door again. He stared at to door for a while before he shook his head and opened it to the roof. And found to other two students up on the roof. He did not mind them and walked to another corner. He started placing rocks on each corner. The rocks had marks of an old Indian tribe would write on walls and weapons.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:28 pm
Sayo turned around and saw him she stood up and walked over to him tapping his shoulder "master" she said softly looking down.  

the_moons_last_light

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:47 am
Brushing a single hair from his face, he walked further inside. One of his ears twitched as he turned towards the stairwell...He stepped towards the stairs. He started walking up the stairs, towards the ceiling. Reaching the door, he brushed another hair from his face, and opened it. "Thats where everyone is hiding...what's going on?" The question was generalized...he didnt actually expect anyone to answer. Walking to the edge of the roof, he stared out into the forest where he just came from. "It's more beautiful than I thought..."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:14 pm
Sayo heard him a turned around walking over to him "hello and isn't... this is the best veiw around" she said softly keeping her head low  

the_moons_last_light

alias360

Gaian

450 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:55 pm
He looked into the sky that was a crystal blue and then looked back to the new visitor. His eyes had a narrow comb look to them. “What is your reason for coming to this place?” he then looked at Sayo with one of his eyebrows raised. He was wondering what that was all about. ”try not to call me master. I may be more disciplined than you but I am no superior. I have master the tunic but I am no master of any one.” But out of that lecture, a smile broke out. “But you can call me anything that respects you and me.”  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:19 pm
Kotaro turned away from the wall angrily, and glared at the three, he turned his attention to the teacher, "Then I shall call you a fool, for that is still more respect than you deserve."

He had always been best left to his own devices, group settings just complicated his fighting style. Alone, he was a whirlwind of slashing claws, but with others around he had to aim his punches.

He began to walk back towards the door downward, thinking out loud "Now why isn't it the boy has tried to take back over... Huh, mabey I finaly roke his will this time." he laughed cruely at the thought.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

alias360

Gaian

450 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:51 pm
He then just smiled “well that was cute of him.” he then walked back to the middle of the roof and pulled out an ink bottle. He opened it and drawled on the floor. It was a line crossing each other into a knot in between the rocks he placed. He then placed his hand on it and spoke in an Indian tongue. It was almost like a song. Birds of many different colors started to fill the sky around them. He then looked but and smiled. “This is what a fool can do and if it is will I like being a fool.”  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:17 pm
Roy looked at the woman who was obviously Alias's superior. Not sure what to do, he turned to leave. "I'm going to go teach, what else?"

Roy mumbled about Alias always getting him into trouble while he hammed a picket sign into the ground. The sign read, "Sinjutsu Lessons." Hopefully that attracted some students...  

Roytosan

the_moons_last_light

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:47 pm
Sayo stood still "amazing" she said looking at the birds. then looked at
Kotaro "i want to see you do somthing this amazing before you start calling people names" she said even though she new what he could do if he wanted. she took a small step back afriad of what he mite just do

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:57 pm
Kotaro lookedback at her fearcly, a scowl spread acros his face. He threw one of his hands towards the girl, but just before it reached he it arced upwards.

He shifted his footing, and sending his other arm as well. "Flashy skills and shaman magic ar useless without proper defeance."

he proceded to efortlessly pick a tail feather of every collor off of the birds.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

alias360

Gaian

450 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:30 pm
He stood under all the feathers that fell from the sky. He looked over his shoulder and smiled. “But you see that the perfect defense is a defense that you don’t see.” He turned around to face the man and pointed at the 4 rocks at the corners. “The 4 rocks are the bounders to the purified ground the markings in the middle are what you can say the engine of the sacred ground. Nature is naturally attracted by this power. I just used his as a distraction so you would think I am just showing off. In a nut shell you fell into my trap. This is a ground that dose not let chakra to exist on this ground.” the markings on the ground started to glow. “And since it takes chakra to use that technique you will be feeling a slit pain” he smiled at the sarcasm “This is call sinjustu. It is the technique of playing with the mind. So try to be humble next time.” he then turned around and started to walk away but before he got any where. He stopped to say. “Oh, don’t think to attack the rocks or markings. They can’t be touched by any outside of the blood line.” He then walk to the edge of the castle to look at the forest and smiled.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:23 pm
Kotaro laughed, "Fair enough. I've been slumbering for far to long to be at the height of my senses as it is." he smirked. He retracted his arms.

"You shall have the boy back then, seeing as I have already drained him of what energy he has." his body disolved, and the figure of Zoroku emerged from the retreating mass.

"I need another spirit to counter his." said the boy clutching his head and swaying slightly. He stagered slightly, far less composed, and his energy draining steadily. He looked towards Alias, and his eyes momentarily flashed with the same spite that Kotaro's always shown with. "You forgett that I" he grunted slightly he was steadily running out, "don't need to touch something."

The boy leaned against a high wall on the roof, and made a few hand signs, "Eight cloud: Earth" a loose hunk of the stone which made the roof lifted slightly, and flew driving itself through the stone and shatering it. "Bloodlines are always far to overated," sighed the boy, thinking mostly of his own power, "The all falter in face of the basic principles of the world..." but the boy wasn't about to debate the point any further, he shut his eyes, and aparently drifted off to sleep.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:27 pm
Remaining silent during the shows each person displayed, he finally spoke to the girl after the rocks were shattered. "Yes...it is more beautiful looking at it than actually being in it...it's not what I expected." Smiling at the girl, he looked back towards the teacher and said "Simply speaking, I guess I'm here for the sinjitsu lessons. I've been training in every form of jitsu, and the moment I heard of a new type that affects another ninja's chakra...I've been searching for this school for a long while..." He sat on the edge of the ceiling and focused his attention to the people, cocking an eyebrow up, "But first I thought I'd look and see the scenery."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:05 pm
He was still leaning on the railing of the ceiling. He was still looking out at the forest like nothing happened. He then took a deep breath and sighed with a depressed feeling. He slowly looked to the side at the boy with a tail. “He makes it hard to give a lesson out and he need to put more research on sacred grounds. All he has done expanded it and only hart himself and he has made a mess of the place.” He then rubbed his head while he stood up. “This is ninjustu and it’s pronounced as justu. Ninjustu is split off in 4 different subgroups in Ninjustu. There is Ninjustu, Sinjustu, Taijustu, and Genjustu. I am the head ninjustu instructor, but I substitute Taijustu, Ninjustu, and Genjustu in till the other instructors are here.” He looked at the boy that was now sleeping on the floor. “All that will be on your next pop quiz. You will need to know what all those mean.” He walked to the marking in the middle of the ceiling. He placed his hand back on the marking and chanted more native tongue. The cracks started to heal and repair it self. “Now sacred grounds are made my souls. This one is made by tree souls and souls can heal. That’s why most sacred grounds are normally graver yards. They are souls trapped on the ground.” by the time he was done talking everything was back where it was. “The chant was a chairigo-con song. It was asking permission for me to take the souls of the trees for a while.” He then stood back up and took off his coat and laid it over Zoroku.” that should keep him warm to night.” He looked over at the kid with the tail. “My name is Alias what’s yours?”  

alias360

Gaian

450 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:59 pm
Perfect, he fell for it.... this was the thought that crossed Zorokus mind, hearing the explanation.

His skill in feigning unconciousness was uncanny, he lay motionless, save for his ligh breathing.

It should work... with this, he coud find a way to overcome all of the teachers tricks, but still there was more pressing maters he'd need to atend to...

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games