Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Welcome to Nothingness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:29 am
xquietrosex
Tokyoanimefan
((I'M BACK!!!!))
Xemaria relaxed a slight bit, but kept on guard. She mentally asked herself why Xaringulos had helped her. She hadn't asked whom everyone had faced in the Chambers of Ordeals, so she had no idea. "Looks like two down, five to go," she said cooly. Nergal stepped forward. "I hate dark druids," she muttered. Nergal tried blasting her with magic, but she dodged. "He should only be as strong as Lyon was, and that's not that good."

"Why isn't this good?" Vaxlyn asked as she joined the fight against Nergal with Xemaria; Erixon joined too.

((Yay! I'm so glad!))

Xaringulos went to retrieve his weapon from where Ashnard had lain and saw Nergal approach Xemaria, Vaxlyn, and Erixon. He smiled to himself. "Alright, if it's a fight you want, it's a fight you'll get." And he took his place next to Erixon against Nergal.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:55 am
Taryx was extremley annoyed at Xemnas' comments and proceeded to slash him with his gunblade, all while mumbling random phrases "Teach you to insult your peers," and "Wished you never had dismissed me." Taryx was so caught up in this battle. In a way, it was his battle to win. Xemnas flew up after recieving the hit from Taryx. "Revenge will get you nowhere." He wielded his beams and flew down at Taryx. "Revenge is ultimate.", Taryx stated before jumping up to meet Xemnas in midair and recieve his absolution.

Exvarol dove to avoid a stab by Sephiroph. "Damn, why is he this hard?" "Dunno," said Karixous, who sent vines to wrap around Sephiroph, but he broke free. "Need some help?" said Dalbex, who was with Zinixia and Noxulous. "Where were you guys?" asked Ixulon. Zinixia answered. "If you have to know, we were trying to find out a secret to beat Floyd. That battle's not going to be easy. "This battle isn't easy!" shouted Xirius, who was in midair flinging daggers at Sephiroph.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:46 am
"You've got that right," Xemaria muttered, dodging another dark spell. Nergal was attempting to blast the entire group. Xemaria turned to the others. "Be careful. He can summon-" she was cut off by the appearence of three dragons: an ice dragon, a fire dragon and a thunder dragon. Each one was 5x stronger than the original Xigbar had been. "-dragons," Xemaria cursed, seeing their entrance. Nergal hid behind the dragons, firing random spells. Xemaria attacked the fire dragon, because her weapon was its weakness, before on of the others knocked her into a wall. "Ouch."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:11 pm
Tokyoanimefan
"You've got that right," Xemaria muttered, dodging another dark spell. Nergal was attempting to blast the entire group. Xemaria turned to the others. "Be careful. He can summon-" she was cut off by the appearence of three dragons: an ice dragon, a fire dragon and a thunder dragon. Each one was 5x stronger than the original Xigbar had been. "-dragons," Xemaria cursed, seeing their entrance. Nergal hid behind the dragons, firing random spells. Xemaria attacked the fire dragon, because her weapon was its weakness, before on of the others knocked her into a wall. "Ouch."

"Crap! Why dragons?! Couldn't it have been puppies?!" Vaxlyn yelled as she went after the thunder dragon.
"You got that right..." Erixon sighed as he followed Vaxlyn after the thunder dragon.
"Hey, maybe if you move fast enough, you can phsyc it out and then I'll have an opening to hit it...."Vaxlyn suggested.
"Ok..." Erixon started moving all over the dragon, making it completely and udderly confused. "Now!" Erixon demaned.
"Here we go!" Vaxlyn brought out her newest weapon and started slashing at the dragons under belly.
The dragon roared out as it hit Vaxlyn with a loud "Boom!" into the ground.
Vaxlyn moaned, but got shakily to her knees.
"I'm alright....Just give me a moment..."
"We don't have a moment!" Erixon yelled as he began to move around the dragon again.  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:23 pm
Xemaria's head went up at Vaxlyn's first comment. "Puppies?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. She hoped up and angrily, almost childishly, attacked the fire dragon, bringing it down by herself. When she was done, she stuck her tongue out at it. "TAKE THAT! CHA!!" she said, really ticked off. You could almost see the vein popping out of her head.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:17 pm
"What ever..."Vaxlyn sighed as she streched off the pain.
Vaxlyn looked over at Xemaria's childish actions.
"Well...She looks a little bit happy to win..."Vaxlyn remarked.
"Get over here and help me! Stop talking to your self!" Erxion said as he recovered from a blow to the back from the thunder dragon.
"Ah, shut-up, and stop yelling at me!" Vaxlyn snapped as she jumped into the air and started smashing at the dragon.  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:47 pm
Xaringulos saw Xemaria bring down the fire dragon by herself; he was amazed. "Oh snap," Then he suddenly noticed the ice dragon attacking. "Oh no you don't!," Xaringulos yelled, with a scowl on his face. He immedaitley brought forth a storm of comets that rained down on the ice dragon. "Watcha!!!" The dragon was seriously injured, but not yet defeated.

Sephiroph was surrounded. The eight nobodies stood around him, trapping him. "So," said Sephiroph calmly, "this is the best you can do? It really is quite pathetic." And with that, he disappeared. Suddenly, a ring of fire surrounded the group, who was starting to panic, so they could not escape. "Let's see you die." said Sephiroph, who floated above them all.
"Damn Sin Harvest."

The two bodies fell to the ground at an enormous rate of speed. One of them didn't gete up. Taryx stood, silent, over his fallen leader. He cocked his gunblade, took aim at Xemnas' head, and pulled the trigger. It was over.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:28 am
Xemaria recovered from her childish moment to see Taryx finish off Xemnas. Xemnas was dead, no doubt about that. However, Sephiroth was being a pest, and occasionally, she had to duck, because a large black orb or magic came flying at her head. "Well, since any attack I have won't do anything to an ice dragon, I guess I've got either Nergal or Sephiroth..." Seeing as nobody was on Nergal, she went for his back. He wasn't all that fast in close quarters, and she easily got a few blows in before putting up a moving wall of magic around him.  

Countess Valentine

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:46 pm
"Well, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning!" Erixon yelled as he started hit the dragon too.
"For your information....I don't remeber the last time I was asleep...So...Just back off!" Vaxlyn snapped as they both finally killed the dragon, without realizing.
"Why don't you?!" Erixon yelled as he walked a brisk pace over to Vaxlyn.
"Well, you started this! I was just defending myself!" Vaxlyn yelled in Erixon's face.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:53 pm
One more slash and the ice dragon was defeated, it was the last one. Xaringulos looked and saw Xemaria starting to fight Nergal and decided to help. He also saw Vaxlyn fighting with Erixon, which got him slightly annoyed. "Hey you two, we do have a job to do here, so you might want to consider shutting up and helping us over here!" He focused back on the fight while mumbling to himslef. "Lovers."

Taryx walked away from the spot where the huddled mass had lain, and approached the pillars of fire. Calmly, and judging by where the sounds were coming from, he fired a shot. It had hit its mark. The fire had disappeared and the eight bodies inside looked at him. "Still struggling? Now you won't be." The faces of the nobodies immediatley lit up and looked inspired at the sight of thier leader's impenetrable calm. "As you wish, Commander." was the reply from Zinixia, the number two. "Now," resumed Taryx, "Let's finish this battle."  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:55 pm
Xemaria whirled around to reprimand Vaxlyn and Erixon, and managed to get hit by Nergal's spellbook, which he somehow had thrown. She caught it, and threw it at the Dark Druid's head before yelling, "Knock it off! This is not the time OR the place. You'll have time to argue later, so stop acting like a married couple!" Realizing the irony in her words, she stifled a laugh, but decided that it was time to help crush Nergal, so she spun around, hitting up with a back-kick.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:40 pm
Vaxlyn and Erixon fell quiet by both Xemaria's and Xaringlos's warnings.
Vaxlyn blushed when she heard Xemaria say that they were fighting like a married couple, but then hid her embarassment by following Xemaria to fight Nergal, sending a glare a Erixon before she left.
"Sorry for acting foolishly..."Vaxlyn said sternly as she stood by Xemaria.  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:15 pm
Xemaria sighed. "No," she stopped talking to hit Nergal in the face, causing him, too, to vanish, "problem." She stopped to look at Floyd. "I guess the problem is, I used to be exactly like that," Xemaria said, almost sorrowfully. "But that's another side, another story, another time. We've got two last fish to fry." Floyd clapped.
"Well done, well done. You're friends are strong now, aren't they? But, there's someone left..." Ansem's heartless stepped out of a shadow.
"Oops, forgot about him," Xemaria said, shrugging. He charged the group head on, but then again, sixteen against one were hardly proper odds, and with everyone focused entirely upon Ansem, he fell quickly. He wasn't nearly strong enough.
"Now. Where were we?" Xemaria said.
"Hmph. You'll never defeat me. I've been watching you. I know your weaknesses," he said, looking at Taryx. "You're...relations," he said, looking at Vaxlyn. "Those who were close to you at one time," he said, looking at Xemaria. "You cannot destroy me when I can play on your weaknesses so easily."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:52 pm
((This takes place before Tokyoanimefan's last post.))
The plan was simple: Converge and Destroy. Taryx was in the middle of the group, and he had a plan to defeat Sephiroph. "Karixous, Xirius, now!" At that instant, Karixous sent vines upwards to where Sephiroph was floating. They distracted him, and gave Xirius enough time to complete his part of the plan. Taking a dagger from his sheath, he flew up behind Sephiroph and put the dagger in his head. "Take this!" Immedaitley he started to fall. It was Taryx's turn. As Sephiroph fell, Taryx encased him in steel. "Dalbex, now!" Dalbex stood up and surrounded the steel Sephiroph with stone. He hit the ground with a thud. "Zinixia, Ixulon, Noxulous, go!" At the sound of thier names, the three stood up and took aim at the motionless enemy. Noxulous sent the essence of mind, Zinixia released a screeching chord from her guitar, and Ixulon sent his tainted chains at him. Both layers of stone and steel shattered, Sephiroph lay on the ground, hardly breathing. Taryx walked up to Exvarol, knowing what he must do. Taryx whispered in his ear so the others could not hear. "He's all yours. Nobodies!," he called, referring to his group, "Move out!" and Taryx followed them, leaving Exvarol with the almost dead Sephiroph. "Feeling alright? Well I'm feeling a bit...toxic." He bent down, and, like a vampire, bit into the neck of Sephiroph, releasing into him the venomous poison. Blood slowly trickled down the neck of Sephiroph as he lay, dying. Exvarol took out his morphgun as it took the form of a handgun. "And now I watch you die." He pointed the gun at Sehpiroph's head but never fired, preferring to watch his rival die in agony while Taryx and the rest joined Xemaria and her group to see the revelation of Floyd.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

LightPinkAngel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:54 am
(um... who is Floyd?)

Kura was walking behind the rest. 'It's most likely a trap to weaken us. Floyd is probably stronger than the rest of us combined ten-fold. On the other hand we's probably a 25 year old geek...... yeah, stronger than us by ten-fold.' Kura looked ahead. Floyd was getting closer and closer, she just hoped that they were prepared for the battle.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff