Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Locked Memories (the future depends on the next generation) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:07 am
"Are you ok," kitsuna helped the boy up, " You looked like you suffered from one heck of a headache." The new guy ,Xyukotsu, thank her and introduced himself to the others. She looked at him worried but he nodded that he was ok. Kitsuna turned her gazed back to the stormy sky as she headed back to her seat, waiting for Xemnas's command. "Something about that guy seemed familar."* thought Kitsuna.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:49 am
Standing for a moment or two, he looked around the area and the other members standing in front of him. Feeling embarassed about earlier and trying to forget what he saw. Seeing that everyone was busy in front of him, he had to ask, "What orders of service does the superiors of Organization XIII ask of me?" asked Xyukotsu as he stood firm, awaiting his orders.  

Kyukotsu

Kyukotsu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:09 pm
Looking back to the girl who helped him up earlier, he asked her if he could her name and possibly everyone else.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:47 pm
kitsuna broke from her thought as Xyukotsu asked her for her and everone else name." I'm #20. My name is kitsuna. I arrived he not too log before you did. The boy next to me with the ninja star is #18 Xirius. The girl with the keyblade is Rose. The woman that gave her the keyblade is Cessy. Next is Naixen and you already know the superiors." kitsuna looked back to Xyukotsu. "So what happened to you back there" Xyukotsu was silent. Kitsuna's attention was brought back to Xemnas who's aura had suddenly changed slightly.  

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:16 pm
((Could you guys not post so much without Cessy? She's the most important person here and she needs to be able to keep up. Please wait untill she posts again. Thaks.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:40 pm
Naixen nodded and followed Vexen and Lexaeus, holding on to Lexaeus's hand to catch up with them. She then heard Demyx being released from the dungeon by Xaldin. "That's a relief." She thought.  

Alchemy Puppet

Kyukotsu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:01 pm
Not sure on how to answer the question that Kitsuna gave him, but rather on how to explain it to them all. "How is this keyblade and my vision of the "awakening" in common." he thought. Still in deep thought about it, he suddenly broke off his training of thought and turned to the situation at hand. Looking at Xemnas's state of changing aura, it was best to stay at full alert in case the situation could go from bad to possible worse.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:12 pm
(Aww, I'm the most important person *sniff tear* I feel loved, but don't worry about it, You guys can post as much as you want, just don't go too far ahead or else I may really get lost.)

(Naixen)

The little girl was lead out of the room and down the hall.

"Naixen," said Vexen, "tell us if you can hear the others. Do you have any idea where they might be?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Side event)

Zexion had come in contact with Larxene and informed her of the News, which ment that she was now on the move as well to find the imposter.

But it was difficult for Zexion to smell the others, suddenly millions of replica sents had filtered through the castle, someone was trying to confuse him and it was working.

In the hospital room containing Demyx, Xaldin had finished explaining what was going on as best to his knowledge excluding the information about Xemnas, right after Demyx had just got finished explain why he was in the dungeon.

"So this means you've seen the imposter up close, same with Siax." said Xaldin.

"I guess," replied Demyx slowly becoming more aware of his surroundings, "It... it makes sense now, but ... wow... I felt something was wrong, but not that wrong. What about the others, do you know where they are?"

Xaldin answers thoughtfully, "I've only been in contact with Zexion so far, I don't know about the others. But where ever they are, Zexion while find them, Axel is on the search right now."

there was a steady quiet throughout the room

then Demyx had to ask, "What about the superior?"

Xaldin glanced up to Demyx's face, pausing for a moment before answering, "I don't know."

THe door suddenly swang open, making both Demyx and Xaldin jump a lttle from their tention. In waltz Xigbar.

"Hey there, thought I heard you guys in here!!" Xigbar announced cheerfully.
An odd look surfaced over Demyx and Xaldin, it confused them why he of all people would be acting so chiper with the castle under attack.
Maybe he didn't know...

(Ahh sorry guys, I'll continue it on to next post, long yes I know, but we've had longer)  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:53 pm
"And where have you been Xigbar," said Xaldin sternly.

Xigbar answered casually as he walked up to the guys, “Oh, around, wow, Demyx you look like the cat shoved You in the bag and had a few punching rounds with it, what’s been going on?”

Larxene had just turned a corner into one of the less inhabited parts of the castle, Dispite the Organizations growing numbers, much of the castle was still unused.

She figured this would probably be the perfect place for an intruder to hide. Keeping her gaurd up, she silently slipped through the halls and rooms, keeping up a strong guard. She was just about to enter a new room when a loud thud came from the other side of the door. She paused, got ready to smash in the door, and BANG...

She was through. But after taking a moment to scan there area, it was clear nobody was in here, until some one caught the corner of her eye. Larxene turns with lighting speed, preparing to fling a dagger out at them, but stopped her self when she actually saw who it was...

(Rose, Xirius, Kitsune, Xyukotsu)

Cessy was becoming more and more exhausted as she tired to hold on tight to Rose's hands. THe keyblades light shimering forward and hit Xemnas. He immediatly felt the effect of the blade, its power surging threw his body, lifting him up a few feet into the air.

At first Xemnas began to feel light headed, His mind was being probed to find his lost memories. It was a feeling that was to difficult to discribe.
It didn't take long before a small pain began to grow in the back of Xemnas's mind. It grew while images of passed memories began to flash before him.

An alian gust of wind began to pick up around xemnas and Rose, it swhirled around the both of them. The power of the blade soaring threw Xemnas was cycling back threw Rose, she could feel everything he felt.

Memories of pain... of suffering... fear... anger ...jealousy...hate...anguish.

It all piled up on both Rose and Xemnas. Images of death, wars, and fighting all manifesting through their bodies. The pain was almost to much for Rose to bare.

Cessy could feel Rose's hands losing grip and so she shouted, "No Rose, you must keep hold... keep hold until you can see the object he is missing!"

Cessy clamped her hands tighter on to Roses', keeping them in place.

The look on Xemnas's face was that of pure agony. He hadn't felt pain like this in a long time.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:44 pm
"Ok." Naixen nodded and stopped to listen. At first she expected to be quiet enouugh to here the fake Xemnas. She was wrong. "Yeow!!!!!" She covered her ears and restrained her ability. Naixen's ears had been baraged by different voices. Some sounding the same from others she knew but some that were slightly different. "wait so many voices that sound almost the same means....." She hesitated before panicking now relizing what it meant. "NOW THERE ARE MANY IMPOSTERS?!" She started panicking trying to figure out how they would apear in a short amount of time.  

Alchemy Puppet

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:46 pm
"Make is stop Cessy! It's horrible! Make is stop!" Rose cried, the images and feelings just weighing down on her, tears flowing from her eyes.

"It hurts...Oh Xemnas, I'm sorry..." Rose whispered, feeling sorry for what he had been through this whole time.
Rose felt herself slipping away, the room becoming dark as her eyes started to close and her energy was being drained.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:00 pm
((btw kitsune my guy's weapon are knives, not a ninja star))
Xirius looked at what was happening to Rose and Xemnas, and made a hasty decision. He looked to Kitsune and Xyukotsu and said "OK, I know you are both new here, but this is your chance to prove yourselves. Look at what's happenning to them," He gestured to Rose and Xemnas. "We need to do something."  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:56 pm
"Don't interfear...It will only make it harder for us..." Rose said in a voice not her own that sounded more dark and angry.
"Just stay back, Cessy is enough help." Rose said in the same dark voice, tears still streaming down her face as her eyes began to glow the same purple-like glow as the light coming from the keyblade.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games