Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
organization online rp (read first post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you think this is a good idea
  yes
  no
  maybe
  just give me your damn gold
View Results

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 9:10 pm
Xia knocked gently on the door, then just as gently opened it, smiling as the music played faster. She peaked her head in slowly, watching the boy play the saxophone.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:11 pm
The Sphinxyness
((Woot, I didn't know you could go online with the Wii.. O_O))

Xia listened and danced around a bit, wondering who in this strange group that she had stumbled upon could play so well on a saxophone. She finally decided to go see as she summoned up some Nobody Roses and walked out the door, following the music and stumbling upon Zexion's room. "Odd." she said softly, wondering who went inside the cloaked schemer's room.
((yea. i have the wii too!!!! it can go online))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:56 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Sphinxyness

Xia listened and danced around a bit, wondering who in this strange group that she had stumbled upon could play so well on a saxophone. She finally decided to go see as she summoned up some Nobody Roses and walked out the door, following the music and stumbling upon Zexion's room. "Odd." she said softly, wondering who went inside the cloaked schemer's room.
((you can't make long posts though, it'd take you like 30min, so glad i got a Wii, it's so much fun, too bad you have to buy the Wii points))  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:23 am
MrAsianK
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Sphinxyness

((you can't make long posts though, it'd take you like 30min, so glad i got a Wii, it's so much fun, too bad you have to buy the Wii points))
((yea. i know))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Akira Shinji

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:15 am
((Didn't know that Wiis could go online, but I heard from a magazine that the DS was getting a web browser...yay
Also think it said that Nintendo would make a keyboard sort of thing for the Wii.))

Rixia looked around the room again. If Demyx came in right now, he would probably say that he got lost, because this wasn't his room. It was too clean. (Okay, she cheated a little by stuffing some things under the bed, but still.)

((Before I forget...sorry I wasn't on yesterday, I was at Busch Gardens for this orchestra festival, 5 am to midnight))  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 2:25 pm
Akira Shinji
((Didn't know that Wiis could go online, but I heard from a magazine that the DS was getting a web browser...yay
Also think it said that Nintendo would make a keyboard sort of thing for the Wii.))

Rixia looked around the room again. If Demyx came in right now, he would probably say that he got lost, because this wasn't his room. It was too clean. (Okay, she cheated a little by stuffing some things under the bed, but still.)

((Before I forget...sorry I wasn't on yesterday, I was at Busch Gardens for this orchestra festival, 5 am to midnight))
((you can, if they make a keyboard for the Wii i'll b happy. you can go online like a pc, but no media players.))  

MrAsianK

Akira Shinji

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:54 pm
((That must suck.))
Rixia lay down on the bed. Now for some quiet time where she could just relax...after all, today had been pretty hectic. She wondered what time it was. Why doesn't Demyx have a stupid clock in here?! she thought. Oh well. She wondered who was playing the sax. She left the room to go see who it was.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 3:18 pm
On her way out, Rixia tripped over something she had overlooked. "Oww!" she groaned. She stood up, brushed off her coat, and looked to see what she had tripped over. She was surprised to see a golden electronic keyboard, which looked brand-new. "Seriously, how did I miss that?" she said to herself. "It sticks out like a sore thumb." She plugged it in and turned it on really quick. The saxophone could wait for a few seconds. She pressed on one of the keys, and a note rang out, clear as a bell. Then it started doing something weird: It started playing all by itself. Rix saw sheet music already on the stand, and...the pages were moving all by themselves in time to the music. Another thing caught her eye: A flashing button that said "Autoplay" on it. Rixia disabled the Autoplay, then turned off the keyboard and walked down the hall.

((Um, don't ask...just something random that popped into my mind sweatdrop ))  

Akira Shinji

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:34 pm
Xirks stopped playing his saxaphone but he kept it with him. he crawled out his windoe and stuck himself to the outside wall with electricity. he climbed up to the roof. he faced the heart-shaped moon and sat down. he began playing the sax there. a small thunder cloud appeared the lightning struck right next to him leaving a small yellow gem behind, more clouds came striking nearby leatving more gems Xirks didn't stop playing.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:38 pm
Xia watched as he climbed out of the window. "Hey wait a minute!" she shouted but when she got up close he was gone. "Strange.." she thought and exited out of the room and rushed up to the Altar of Naught, where Xemnas' so called room was.  

The Sphinxyness

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 5:58 pm
The Sphinxyness
Xia watched as he climbed out of the window. "Hey wait a minute!" she shouted but when she got up close he was gone. "Strange.." she thought and exited out of the room and rushed up to the Altar of Naught, where Xemnas' so called room was.
???: stood before the hallway that led to the altar of naught "i wonder i know him why did he let him self lose so easily"  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:08 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

(( twisted i know muahahahahahahahahahaha))
((s**t.....))Rikku walks around more and looks at her map"This place is really big, but i want to see if i can find that person Ruxia was with early."
((ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah twisted ))

coming not far from from rikku inside a locked room

"???: so what did you think of the recruits

i dont know some of them are a bit jittery

???: well you were to when you had taken it with the others

you had to bring that up
Rikku hears stuff and goes close by to the door and is super quiet and listens.
ruxia walks out not noticing rikku and walks by her walking into a room with a dark aura pouring out of it
Rikku looked in to the room he was just in to see if she could see the man choosing who would be part of the organization. but she cant help but worry and looks over to where Ruxia had enter"should i follow him?" she said quietly.
((..... how did ??? move from here to where he is now if my character is watching him? am confused))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Akira Shinji

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:13 pm
Rixia knocked on the door. "Nobody home?" she called. Whoops. Stupid pun. My bad. She opened the door to see flame-red walls. Yup. Axel's room. It was odd, though; she coulda sworn that the music was coming from that room.
Then she noticed the open window.
Ahh... Rixia thought. Jazz music under the moonlight. So peaceful... She nearly fell asleep right then and there, but she kicked herself awake just in time. Rix realized that she had no idea how the new inhabitant of the room would react when he saw her, well, trespassing. She backed out of the room. Maybe I could take a closer look at that keyboard.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:59 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

you had to bring that up
ruxia walks out not noticing rikku and walks by her walking into a room with a dark aura pouring out of it
Rikku looked in to the room he was just in to see if she could see the man choosing who would be part of the organization. but she cant help but worry and looks over to where Ruxia had enter"should i follow him?" she said quietly.
((..... how did ??? move from here to where he is now if my character is watching him? am confused))
((portal))  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:03 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

you had to bring that up
((portal))
((so far nothing bad has happened to my character. ruxia warns them not go anywhere with out him and my character walking around spying and not in trouble XD))
Rikku after looking in the room she nocticed he was gone. She looked at the room where Ruxia had enter and she enters it"Ruxia?"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games