Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The War Of Hearts (Read the First Post! Updated!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you choose?
  Path of Light
  Path of Darkness
  Path of Twilight
  Path to Dawn
View Results

bluepandada

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:09 am
Hael bolted after the group, just in time to see the ship launch and dissapear into the sky.
"How lovely of them to wait. I guess i'll have to follow anyway. No point staying here."
He opened a portal into darkness and walked in, calmly brushing it closed as he fell into the grand abyss.
"Who would have thought I would get this far. I have no doubts that I would be overjoyed." He reached inside his coat and pulled out a red book. It had a golden lock, but Hael could never find the key. He flipped through the pages, forcing a frown as he reached the end. "The pages are still blank. I so miss the antics of Pooh and his friends. Although, is that possible?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:04 pm
Mickey led the way to his gumi ship, which was a bit bigger then the usual ones. Once inside Donald and Goofy started preparing for lift off as the other's came in.  

Alchemy Puppet

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:38 pm
Sora came bursting and and ran for the c**k pit but when he was about to jump into the pilet's seat, Donald was sitting there. "hey," Sora said, "How'd you get there first!!"

Donald stabbed his wond at the boys stomach to push him back, "Only the pilot can sit in the pilet seat Sora, You sit in the back!" donald quacked.

"You got to be kidding me!!! No way i wanna drive!"

Kairi came up and dragged sora tothe back by the ear. "Ow Ow ow" Sora whimpered.
"Come on, goofy head, to the back. Besides you still have a head injury, you might get us crashed"

"if you're so concerned with my injuries, then way are you pulling on my ear!!!" protests Sora.

They all got seated and were ready for take off . Mickey sat in the captain's seat which was origanally where Sora sat, but because he was the King and all, Sora gave it up.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:57 pm
Axel walked a little fumbly and almost ran into goofy, "You Ok, there Axel?" Said the odd looking dog.

Axel Glanced about nervously, "oh, yeah, I'm fine, its just I haven't really been in a ship before in like, oh, forever."

Sora over heard Axel then turns to him with a missgievious (can't spell sorry) smile on his face, "Oh, what's the matter You gonna get sea sick!"
Axel raises an eyebrow at him.

"We're going to space Sora," remarked Riku, "there is no sea." Sora glares at Riku then opens his mouth to say something, "....." but couldn't think of anything so he just sat down.  

Crazy_Indeed

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:01 pm
Crazy_Indeed
Axel walked a little fumbly and almost ran into goofy, "You Ok, there Axel?" Said the odd looking dog.

Axel Glanced about nervously, "oh, yeah, I'm fine, its just I haven't really been in a ship before in like, oh, forever."

Sora over heard Axel then turns to him with a missgievious (can't spell sorry) smile on his face, "Oh, what's the matter You gonna get sea sick!"
Axel raises an eyebrow at him.

"We're going to space Sora," remarked Riku, "there is no sea." Sora glares at Riku then opens his mouth to say something, "....." but couldn't think of anything so he just sat down.
'ya'll are crazy' she thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:02 pm
NaminĂ© looked at Axel. "Don't leave," she said. She looked sad. "Axel, don't leave. He would have killed you..." she trailed off. Ever since she had been able to move, her eyes hadn't held their usual bright sparkle, and she had more of a monotonous voice. She looked at her book. She had drawn a rune on the cover, and now she spoke a word, and it opened, showing beautiful sketches of many people. There was Sora, and Donald, Goofy, Kairi, Riku, Mickey, Sazuka, Roxas, Axel, and even Hael. They were all there, realistically sketched in colored pencils. She looked at each of them carefully before going to lock her book again.  

Countess Valentine

[PC] Chaos

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:15 pm
on the other side of hollow bastion, Xack soon found the sorce of the power. there was a lage dark orb right in the center of the nobody an heartless infestaion. the heartless and nobides kept trying to get it only to be blown away by the sheer power. then the heartless started to combine creating a much larger heartless. they formed a darkside. the giant monster with a heart shaped hole in his chest. this creature grabbed the orb and placed it in the heart shaped crevass absorbing its power.

if Xack was to get that power, he would have to defeat that monster...

Xack landed on a clif overlooking the moster. he fired the straight shirukin from his left hand and lauched the 4-point shirukin from his right. he watched as the later came spinning through the air. neither of them went anywhere near the monster. he then grabbed both of the one on the sides of his head and threw thme in random directions. then he grabbed the giant 8-point shirukin from his back and seperated it into to larger 4-point shruikins, useing great force to lauche them into the air, also at seemingly random directions. then he pinched his fingers on the top and bottom point of the one over his eye, with this, he targeted the darkside and locked on. all of a suddenly the flying shirukins chaned directions and went straight to the heartless striking him all at the same time.

the dakside looked towards him, heavily damaged an fired a beam from his core. this was 4 times the size of Xack, even the the dark orb itself could fit in Xack's palm. Xack barly dodged

the fight went on untill finally Xack had put down the heartless for the last time, a it exploded back into the thousands of heartless it ws made from.

he rushed down and grabbed the orb before another heartless could claim it. and he recalled his weapons and sunk back into the deepest darkness where only he could go. now he was read to re-attempt to get the dark double keyblade of the shadows  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:36 pm
((Where to start, where to start.. Where are most of the people? ^^))  

The Sphinxyness

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:48 pm
((hehe, on the gummi ship))
Another wave of darkness came over NaminĂ©, making her feel cold. "Ooh," she said, leaning against the wall. "Too dark..."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:49 pm
(Oh, wer're in space, but I'm sure we'll land some where, where ever Alchemy Puppet has us go... Where are we going?????)  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:52 pm
(Oh, temporary being Kairi again woot!! when will some one take her place, it feels like she's just a neglected child. poor Kairi!)

Kairi placed a hand on Namines shoulder, she could feel it too.

A strong unbalance between the realms of Light and Dark. shifted tarrible. What could have caused this?

(cough cough Xack)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:55 pm
NaminĂ© looked at Kairi. She sighed. "What are we going to do?" She leaned back again. Axel looked space-sick, but Roxas was doing OK. Sora looked bummed about not being able to pilot, and the rest of them she couldn't see. "That person... What in the many worlds did he do?"  

Countess Valentine

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:22 pm
"so where are we going?" sazuka asked from getting bored.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:27 pm
(ok so Crazy is going to be gone tonight, he had work so he said i can play his Characters Woot, not like we haven't been playing each others characters constently, lolol)

Riku looked over to Roxas who was glancing out a window at the fast passing stars.

"So," said Riku, "What did happen back in Hollow Bastion with you guys."

Roxas's eyes moved to riku. Then he nugged at Axel, who was trying to get use to the whole "space travel thing".
Axel grown, then said, "What!" He obviously wasn't paying attention. Roxas uses his eyes to signal to Axel that it was time to fill in the rest od the group by glancing back and forth at him then Riku.

It dawns on Axel, "oh, right! Well," his attention is brought over to Riku and the rest of every one, "Where d'you want me to start?"

Sora looked dumbfounded, "Um, .... I'm pretty much lost so how bout the beginning!"

"Yeah," said Goofy, " What exactly made you leave organization XIII!"  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games