Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud (or Twilight) Hospital (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:07 pm
"Damnit, oh well." oroami smield to rahenno and susumu  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:09 pm
(my last post before i got to go) susumu takes out a scroll she got from the archives...and starts reading it frantically "he needs a calcium pill to help his bones heal faster." the back of the scroll in big kanji reads medical dictionary. its a heavy scroll. "you will be just fine"  

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:12 pm
"thanks susumu." oroami searched through his pouch but didn't hind a calcium pill  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:14 pm
well seem like she knows what shes doing  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:41 pm
"Tralalala." Snow walked around. She just entered the Hospital. The nurse said there was a bunch of people who took up a room. Wonder who that could be, she thought to herself. After entering the ward, Snow noticed that she was stepping into a puddle. A giant one in fact. It was gushing out from one of the closed doors. Oh God...What have they done?

Snow knocked on the door. "Umm.....It's kinda hard to like...Get in. So I'm busting it open if you don't mind." She pulled the door off, staring at a wave of water still gushing out. I'm all wet.....But oh well. She looked around the room, seeing some familiar faces. "My. This is quite an awkward turn of events."

Snow walked over to Oroami. "I suppose they have treated the basics." She examined him a little more. "You guys had quite the fun time I see." Snow smiled as she used Shindan. "You don't have any major damage. Errr....Looks like a couple of bone fractures. An attempt to stop the internal bleeding? A bad one though." The Medical Nin tried to be nice. "I'll fix ya right up."

She began the normal procedures. Teikouryoku, Kiyomaru. "So Tell me...What happened?" Snow began as she performed Keksuki Gyouko. It stopped the bleeding. She opened a cabinet by the sink and grabbed two pills. "Anyways, this here is a calcium pill. And this red one here, it's a blood pill. They'll help...." Suddenly, she jolted him with a bolt of electricity. "And that was...Well." She laughed. "I just wanted to do that."

[Sorry. I started this post before Eris5. Just disregard it if she did something prior.]  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:45 pm
runs into the room slipping all over the place and falling on his face
"owww...im here what happened?"  

Ricardo J

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:54 pm
"thank goodness you are here. i have no idea why this anguish fellow decided to block off the door."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:03 pm
((make it more clear are you talking to me or snow?))  

Ricardo J

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:45 pm
oroami took the pills "me and anguish were trying to make am alliance treaty with the leaf, but i got over worked and tried to kill the hokage, i lost my cool and got taken as a hostage, for two or three days i was stuck underneath the floor of the hokage's office untill he finally decided to side with the akatsuki, thats when i noticed that the explosive tag was obviously not going to work being covered in blood." Oroami took in a breath "so i manuevered myself to where my pills could fall under the tag and into my mouth, after words i used my control of water to break the floor and then used the Lightning instantaneous Jutsu that i learned from a scroll in the archives, and then my snake brought me here."

Oroami pointed to the medium sized water snake that was formed again in the corner seeming to be smiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:15 am
"Mmmm....I see." Snow analyzed the situation. "In any case, you should get some rest first." She took her clipboard and wrote down the diagnoses. After looking around the room, she began, "Oh right. Ummm....We really hadn't expect any building damage when we first built the hospital. So, it'll take us awhile to grab hold of the materials and some people to rebuild part of this ward. We can transfer you to another room if you wish."

Snow stood there with her hands on her hips, waiting if anyone else had any comments or questions.  

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:22 am
(snowy the akatsuki are here to kill the mist now i need to ask you if you are on our side or theres, they have no idea that the cloud is on mists side but i am seeing who is on my side and who wants me dead)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:30 am
(Errr........ I was in a neutral party. But I'll help if it will possibly involve Cloud)  

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:32 am
(if they get rid of the mist, expect things to be unorganized again)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:49 am
(u can count me on the cloud side )  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games