Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
K.I.A. ((SAD RPG)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pilot01

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:50 pm
Alex nodded and said "Sin can you walk?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:39 am
SASAKI bent over and coughed as Kimimaru's knee dug into its stomach. It lept back a bit in preparation for the next attack.  

EddddyC

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:01 am
Kimimaru rested for a while as Sasaki got ready for another attack.

inner thoughts: I'm losing power, I have to stop using my phoenix eyes and start using my speed a bit more.....

The Shicibi got into his battle stane once again.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:32 pm
The scar on Hiro's neck eased up every now and then. ..? Is Sasaki..? He pushed out the thought, and focused on what he should be doing.
However determined they may be, all students should leave the area. Us jounin should be able to handle the situation in case it gets worse..

Azure Verite

Man-Hungry Kitten

6,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

EddddyC

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:34 pm
SASAKI lept forward and roared. Flames were sent in the form of a dragon, heading towards Kimimaru.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:34 pm
Kimimaru was hit! He flew into a couple of trees. A burn mark on his chest. The fire had burnt through both layersof his clothing. Kimimaru held his wound. "AAAAAAAAAAAH! GOD DAMNIT! GH GH AHHHH"! Kimimaru burn was starting to form. It seemed Kimimaru had came out of his demon state. He stared at the demon in front of him who had inflicted the wound. Kimimaru, still trying to stay calm so he woulden't turn into the demon again. sprinted deeper in to the woods.  

Shin Defender of Light

pilot01

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:38 pm
Alex saw what looked like Kimimaru coming out of his demon form. Alex then followed him and yelled "Sensei stop."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:39 pm
Sin-Q first sat up,then put one hand on the ground to help him self up. Then Sin-Q turned to Alex and said

"Yeah I'm fine..........."

sinmega

Kulac Akios

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:41 pm
Rekai jumped up, hearing Kimimaru's cry of pain.
"I can't sit here any longer!!" He thought, running to the source of the sound.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:43 pm
((Lol this reminds me of Sasuke vs. Gaara))

Kimimaru hid behind a tree a few meters away. Clasping his hand over mouth as not to make a cry of pain be heard. Kimimaru knew Sasaki's demon was provoked by weakened prey. tears running down his cheaks from the searing pain in his chest. The burn wound was becoming un-bearable.  

Shin Defender of Light

pilot01

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:59 pm
Alex looked around for Kimimaru but to no avail. Alex hen looked back and saw Rekai looking for Kimimaru too. He walked up to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:38 am
Rekai noticed Alex approaching him and quickly turned to him, anxiety clearly visible in Rekai's eyes.
"I heard Kimimaru-sensei before. Where is he?" He asked.

Sukai took to the skies and searched for Kimimaru from the air. She spotted the wounded jounin a fair distance away and landed severals metres from him, keeping her head bent down low and her wings slightly raised while watching him cautiosly (sp?).  

Kulac Akios

Azure Verite

Man-Hungry Kitten

6,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:24 pm
((Cautiously.))

--

"Urk.." Hiro struggled to get up, and looked around. He faced the direction of the fight, and weakly walked there.
This battle can end shortly, or go on for a long time..

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:52 pm
Kimimaru, still clasping his hand to his mouth let out a small. "gh", his eyes widened as the fact that he wa going to die sinked in.  

Shin Defender of Light

sinmega

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:03 pm
Sin-Q walked to the fight also still holding his left arm. Making a fist just to see if he can still move it then he thinks to himself.

Where is Kimimaru...........  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces