Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shizuka Na Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 9:08 pm
User Image I love you more than cookies! User Image

YES I GOT IN! XD *dances*

Okie, okie--

I'm dizzy-with-love :3 But you can address me by my various nicknames: K-chan, Kikyou-chan, Chi-chan, Lavi, and Kikyou. Or you can just call me Dizzy : D

I am 14 years old. I'm turning 15 on the 15th of this month! <3 (NOOO TT___TT)

At times, I can be really shy and quiet, but at other times, I'm loud and not afraid to speak my mind. I'm a very dramatic person who constantly changes what seems to be every passing day. x3

My hobbies consist of drawing, internet, writing, singing, dancing, and listen to music. =] I'm not too good of a singer or dancer, but I do love music. :3 Anytime you have a song you want to share, I'm always up for it; I'mma music lover, and it's always more likely that I'd like the song 3nodding

I'm a very weird asian-american girl who lives in the United States of America. ^-^ I sadly, TRAGICLLY, cannot speak my own asian language ;_;

My favorite artists/bands are Within Temptation, Evanescence, Three Days Grace, Cascada, Kelly Clarkson, Hilary Duff, Michelle Branch, t.A.T.u, and many more. :3 Like I said, i'mma music lover. i like any kind of music. As long as it sounds good, I listen. ^^

Anyways, I think I've said enough xD Nice to meet you all and I hope I have a good time here >:3

*HUGS*

User Image (and that means alot) User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 9:27 pm
Hi my name is Claire. I am moving from ny to va soon. i <3 internet games, animals, movies, art (3danimation, etc), and music(,etc, but adding anthing other interests would take the rest of the evening...its 12:28am right now) . i am not sure if i already introduced msyelf here yet, so here goes^.  

clairetc1982

Limca

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 9:30 pm
*waves* Hi, I'm Limca! (Bonus points if anyone knows where I got my username. XD) I used to hang out on Gaia a looooooong time ago, back in high school, and i just rejoined in March. Everything's changed! XD But I'm having a lot of fun with the site and even donated for the first time.

Umm, what else about me is interesting? I'm a major geek who loves comic books and video games. I read a lot of books and spend a lot of my time drawing-- I'm an art major and also in the midst of setting up a graphics shop. >_> Academics are determined to get in the way of that, however...

If I won, I would squeal like a little girl use the money in a few different ways. First, I'd buy a few things for my dream avi. I'm trying to make one of my other accounts into a cosplay of an original character, and having some extra funds would help me finish it that much more quickly. smile I'd donate some of it, too....after all, it'd be bad karma not to! XD Seriously, though, I have some friends who have just started out on Gaia that I'd like to help out, and I'd give some to a charity guild I'm a part of.

I have no way to end this, so I'm just going to run off and post some more. *scuttle scuttle scuttle* Thanks for the opportunity!

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 11:16 pm
Ola....
My name is Kimi and im an alcoholic....
nah just kidding.
im kimi.otherwise known as kaylee.i have no idea why.
im very: random.insane.evil.and.weird
if u dont like it... well thats just to bad
im 16
i love rainbows and hearts♥
i hate mayonaise and spinach
i love books and writing
i hate cht spk
i love penguins
i hate drugs and smoking
i love music and dancing
i sing in the shower
i draw.
dont ask me what i draw cause i dont know what it is... sweatdrop
i love cookies and muffins
i love banana milkshakes
im naked under my clothes

and....

make cupcakes and not war!

peace & rainbows!

V4L3NT1N3

FankasAdomas

6,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 1:04 am
Name: Adomas Romanovas (Adam)
Birthday: 1987.01.18
Born in: Vilnius (capital of Lithuania)
Live in: Kaunas (on weekends in Alytus)
Studding: veterinary medicine
Eyes: brown
Hear: long and dark brown
Height: 185cm
Languages talk: Lithuanian, Russian, Polish, English (last 3 poorly)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
in gaia i'm from 05/28/2005, but i had to leave my avi with all my
items, so now i'm questing for items from this image User Image
i love to sit marketplace, so spend time in my guild.
i found this guild in marketplace. i sow one hat and looked how is
selling it. it was Peasant.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 1:08 am
*Hi! I am mikawaii, I saw this guild when I was posting in the forum and I decided to join! >.<*

: : A B O U T M E : :

*My Name is Mika

*I am 15 yrs old turning 16 this:

*November 06

*I am from the Philippines

*I Love the color PiNK

*I am Half girly, part boyish and part Emo.*sniff*

*I love SHOPPING so much! >.<

*I love playing computer game like Ragnarok, Warcraft, DotA, o2Jam, Audition and Pangya

*I am learning to create my own images in Adobe Photoshop CS2 and how to layout.

*I am friendly, a friend to lean on, a cute girl, tall, chinita (means half chinese looking)

: : F A V E S : :

*Anime*
*Tsubasa Chronicles
*Card Captor Sakura
*Fate/Stay Night
*Blood+
*chobits
*Shuffle
*Fruits Basket
*Alice Academy
*Daa! Daa! Daa!
*Princess Tutu
*Sola
*The Law of Ueki
*DeathNote

*J-Pop*
*Utada Hikaru
*Rie Tanaka
*BoA
*Yui Makino

*Music*
*avril Lavigne
*My Chemical Romance
*Papa Roach
*Slipknot
*Mariah Carey
*Vanessa Hudgens
*and some OPMs.

: : I A M : :
*Friendly
*Unpredictable
*Sweet
*kind
*Caring
*Fun to be with

*[[M O T T O]]*
-If you forget everything in the past, I will remember YOU-

*[[SCHOOL]]*

Here in the philippines I am a 4th year High School Student soon to be a freshmen College.
*I dream to study at DLSU at very great school here in the Philippines.
*My future course is ECE (Electronic Computer Engineering)

~I am new to Gaia. I am almost a week here. I hope to make more new friends! >.< PMs and Comments are gladly accepted.. See yah Guys! >.<  

-x-Fallen_Princess-x-

Jonny-Archy

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:35 am
The Conflict Between Cheese

And

Pie Is Becoming Greater And Greater

My Idea Of Stopping This Is...

THE CHEESE PIE

Jonny-Archy: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hi, I'm 14 and I started on 04/29/2007. If I even get a fraction of the milion I'd be happyUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
biggrin
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 4:32 am
Hi I'm Jinusu_Inoaka [`jenus`] I'm Almost a year in Gaia But Who's Counting?! :Stare:
Anyway, I'm Almost 13 [`Thats Right I'm only 12`] And I'm Really a Girl I Just Like The Boy Avie Its Too Cute ^^

[`Likes/loves`]
`My God`
`Dogs Or puppies`
`Planting`
`Singing`
`Dancing`
`My Family`
`My friends`
[`Dislikes/Hates`]
`Lizards`
`Pumas`
`Cats`
`People With Body Odor`
`Spammers`
`Hackers`
`And Lawyers[`They Are such Liers`] But Only Some Of them...

Thats Me... Hehehehe And If U want Just Add me [`but no spamming Or I'll have to Report U to the mods

jinusu_inoaka

OmgABee

Friend

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:07 am
Hello, I am Abby. I'm sixteen. I love anime and I'm just starting to like manga. I also love kitties. =^.^=

I live in the US but this summer I am moving to...England. =O

Send me a PM/Friend Request, I'm always looking for new friends =]  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 10:30 am
hey guys hope ya well i'm Asura 23 on to 24 i come the uk so yeah keep it well  

hardhawke

arksolo

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 12:41 pm
..my name spells it all.....  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:11 pm
(Eep the page looks stretched!)

Ello there,

My name is Saddie.
I am 17.
I am a girlie~

Random Facts About Saddie:
I am a vegetarian.
I have a dog, a cat, a rat, two turtles & some fishes.
I love animals.
I love watching movies.
I love to read & write.

Favorite Movies:
Interview with the Vampire
Silent Hill
The Lost Boys
Lost & Delirious
The Neverending Story
Bambi
The Lion King

Music:
J-rock
J-pop
Techno
Euro-Techno
Darkwave
Industrial

Well um that's it I guess. Want to know more just comment me. xD  

Spooky Soubi

Dapper Lover

Lucifer divine

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:16 pm
Call meh Lucifer! I really don't want to post my info ( or get banned, catch my drift?) I'm not relly worth much either  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:22 pm
Salutations!
I am the one and only Melodious M! I come from a land far north of where you live! The beautiful Northern Michigan! I am a soon to be 23 year old wife. I am also the mother of one absolutely beautiful bouncing baby boy! He's my pride and joy! I volunteer as a youth pastor for my church and work with approximately ten kids a week. They are kind of the outcast group at high school so I hope to help them fit in. They rock my socks off!
My goal for this gold is to try and buy one of everything that has ever existed on Gaia! Something tells me I'm going to need more than a million but I'm cool with that. Once I've reached my goal I plan on being one of Gaia's most charitable residents. Gaia is wonderful because it gives people who do not have wealth or a lot of things the feeling that they can have something too. Even if it is only pixels on the screen they still bring joy to my simple little mind!
I love to make friends! If you read this and want to add me feel free to do so. I won't turn down a friend. I hope you all have a superb day.

As Always,
The Melodious M

You Rock My Face Off!  

The Melodious M

Darth Abhorra

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:36 pm
Hello, I am -Bubblegum Fairie-♥! I came across this guild while in the marketplace (checking prices to sell my items) at one of my friends' shops "~so what if im emo~" I've recently just started another quest (and changed my Screen name from Faust-hiwatari), and so started a new quest! sweatdrop kind boring I know. Well anyway;
I'm fifteen year old girl (with horrible spelling ability D= ) I am a computer ADICT =D when I'm not on the computer I'm usually playing Video games usually one of the Final fantasy games or Dance Dance Revolution games. ♥ I LOVE VIDEO GAMES!~ I have many emotional jumps (I don't mean to Sorry D= ) I apologize a lot, and get yelled at for both apologizing and giving away just about everything I own. . .but I still have a bad habit of thinking greedily > ,<. I'm constantly donating on gaia (which is probably why it takes me forever to get anything on here.) I'm VERY sentemental I keep most items that people give me (unless I accidentally sell them!) In the real world I am refered to as "Christin" but any dirivitive of that name is quite fine also "stupid" and "freak" will work ^^ kyu ku ku~♥
`[lawl]`
bwahahaha
if I were to win I'd probably complete my quest and then I'd save and buy the nitemare scarf for my friend Kyle (if he'd let me), because he's a really nice guy and he deserves it! ♥ and if he wouldn't let me then I'd probably donate to anyone I saw that needed help (=
I LOVE GETTING NEW FRIENDS, but I'm not good at talking to people ><
which is a crappy thing.
For any additional information you can check my profile (I'm getting ready to change it up though ^^;;;; )
Favourite quote:
"love is a mere exageration of infactuation"  
[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games