Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Northern Range ~RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:21 pm
He felt a stab of despair when the rogue leader was taken away, but a glimmer of hope appeared when the aura continued to nag at his mind. The crystal was still here, probably among one of the other lycan corpses.

But where?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:07 pm
Masakazu looked to Blaize and then to Ravyn. "You're right; life sentences are worse than death penalties espeically if you're spending it with my gaurdian, Kamikorosu." He told her, remembering the last time he had seen Kamikorosu; a shiver went up his spine that made him sit up. "And I do know where your loyalties are, Ravyn, and I would never think otherwise. It just made me mad because he actually tried to bribe you both." He then remembered that he wasn't suppose to invade her mind when she wasn't expecting it and looked down at the ground.

"Sorry, couldn't help myself..." Masakazu told Ravyn.

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:52 pm
Ravyn glared before looking back to the ground at her feet. I really want to hug him... The thought crossed her mind without her permission. She stood unmoving, praying that Masakasu didn't hear it.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:01 pm
Blaize looked between the two, smiling at Ravyn's reaction. Aya~! It is indeed young love..... I feel so old when I say it like that... Masakazu... How hold are you...? Blaize smiled, completely relaxed for the time being. Though if she noticed any strange presences... She'd probably go straight to assassin mode.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:24 pm
Masakazu listened to Ravyn's thoughts, but left her alone about it. He instead turned his attention to Blaize's question. Me? I'll be.. two thousand and four hundred June eleventh, give or take a few decades.. He grinned to Blaize; the funny part, to him, was that he was not lying.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:00 pm
He approached Masakazu quietly, still trying to discern the origins of the aura.

"Young prince, Might I make an inquiry? There is something very precious to me around here somewhere, and I believe it might be in one of the fallen rogue corpses. Might I have some time to search them?"  

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:26 pm
Masakazu turned his attention to Memnon, his old leader, and grinned. "You do not have to call me that; Masakazu will do just fine. You can search the rogue bodies before I start the burial process, yes." He told him with a light smile. Whatever it was that was left on those rogue's bodies when they died is fair game in his land, but only because they were rogues.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:54 am
Now I really do feel old..... I've forgotten how old I am.... Blaize chuckled to herself. Most of her life time had been spent in her own realm. Since coming to the Human realm, she'd stop counting her age. Mildly, she watched Memon walk up, and ask to search the bodies. "Would you like some help....?"  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:29 pm
He shook his head in response to Blaize's question. He knew she meant well, but he couldn't risk her coming into contact with the crystal. It was ancient, filled with old magic, and he didn't want to risk losing her in case something went wrong.

He took his time, approaching the bodies one by one, feeling out the aura until he found the strongest signal. With a satisfied grin, and a quick thrust, he buried his hand into the creature's chest, grasping the crystal tightly as he jerked his arm free.

With a deep breath, he felt the crystal's presence wash over him, and he felt somewhat more...compassionate, understanding...human.

He placed the crystal into an empty slot on his amulet, right beside the first. The crystal sparkled brightly for a second before dulling again.

"Another piece of my soul restored..."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:24 pm
Masakazu watched Memnon with mild interest as he searched for whatever it is he was looking for. When he found it -or rather, he assumed Menon had found it- He approached his former boss. "May I begin the burial now?" He asked, not trying to sound as though he were in a rush to get this done.

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:30 pm
Memnon nodded quietly, turning to leave and giving Masakazu
a sympathetic pat on the shoulder, which before would have been completely out of character for him, but now...it seemed right.

He approached the girls, his mind blank on what to do next.

"You girls want to stay and help out Masakazu?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:15 pm
"Sounds like a plan... Unless you have something else in mind...?" Blaize relied casually, watching Memon curiously. It seemed almost like he was evolving or something... which sparked her curiosity greatly.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:08 pm
A flame flickered in Masakazu's chest when Memnon patted him on the shoulder. Never thought he of all people would do that. I wonder if it had something to do with that orb.. He thought but left it in the back of his mind. "Sorry, but I'd rather do this part alone, I need time to think on something. But, however, they are welcome to stay with me for a bit longer." He replied, really not wanting them to leave him so soon, especially not Ravyn.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:46 pm
Ravyn stared at Memnon. She wondered if his change in attitude had anything to do with what she saw in his chambers, but carefully didn't bring the thought to the forefront of her mind. Memnon wanted it to be kept a secret, so she would. "I'm staying." Ravyn said quietly, she wanted to sort out her feelings, and she knew that she would have a better chance of doing that when Masakasu was actually in front of her.  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items