Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
How'd you come up with your name?? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXxBowDownToChocolatexXx

Fashionable Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:50 pm
when i was at school and my friend introudced me to gaia i was already hyper from pepsi and chocolate
and chocolate was my thing of the month/year and i was saying bow down to chocolate all the time and hopefully to shut me up my friend said i can use it as a username
and ta-da
i love my username heart  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:29 am
well, i was playing animal crossing one saturday night and i saw K.K. Slider at the train station. i didnt know who he was at the time, so i talked to him. I didnt know that he was going to start singing. so I talked to the police guy and he told me K.K.'s real name. i fell in love with it. and the 626 part is my birthday. June 26. that is pretty much what happened.  

Captain Sissy

Dangerous Genius

AvianFlame

Dapper Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:37 am
my name came together before Gaia and I just new it would fit with my idea of a dream avi. My real name in some dialect of native american means 'Fishing long legs' or a crane I've always loved raptors and I'm often called a pyro so I felt a flaming bird, like a phoenix was a good image of my personalit and intrests.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:52 am
Mines not all that original; its just a song lyric.
C:
I used to make a joke that vernacular pudding was my alphabet soup. . .until I realized that no one thought it was funny.
xD

Vernacular Pudding

Baka Choy

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:09 pm
ehh i just liked the word silent and hostile. togeter they make a weird name  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:14 pm
Pelvic Thrust Fairy
Everyone thought I got it from the Rocky Horror picture show . . well. .
THEY FAIL, BECAUSE I DIDN'T.

I was in the chatterbox, and I'm scrolling down, and I see this guy post in big pink bold letters.

" It looks like this thread needs some PELVIC THRUSTING
-thrust thrust thrust- "

And ever since that day, I have been known as. . Pelvic thrust fairy.

>w<

Lady Pelvic

Skarlis

Melodious Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:18 pm
Mine came from my dream to be scarless. T~T

But I like the letters K and I better, and there were too many S's.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Relax...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:09 pm
I used to be `dizzilicious!, but I got hacked. Made this account and then changed it to dizzcxnt. Cxnt = c**t. 3nodding And I liked the way it looked. >w<  

dizzcxnt

Madame C

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:57 pm
When I chose my username I was staring at my aunt's dog who is named Minnie, and my first name is Victoria, hence the V  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:05 pm
Well, for my third name change, I decided to go with one of the female characters that I like from FFVII, so I settled on either Tifa or Aeris/Aerith (Pick your spelling of the name; I'm not that picky). Since the original usernames were taken, I resorted to using spaces between the letters. After finding out that A e r i s and A e r i t h were taken but T i f a wasn't, I made my final decision. :3  

T i f a

Omnipresent Entrepreneur

10,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Lenre Li

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:00 pm
Well, when I was on my first... forums, I guess, my sn was Lenne Li. Lenne, well, I really liked the character from FFX2 at the time... and Li, it's just the "last name" of my... err, username? And one day, it suddenly popped into my head. Len're Li. Fit perfectly. Nice and original. X3

I have another account, called Macabre-ish, another called Remote Control Switch... and I'm debating whether or not if I should get another called Universal Dogma... *sigh*

Well, that's my fascinating username timeline... xd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:46 am
My username isn't all that original(to me anyway). The first three letters in my name are Ash and I like cats and my birthday is January 8th '94. My cousin's username I picked out(Shup Shup) is the one with a more interesting story. I had a dream of a demon horse named Shup Shup(weird name for a demon horse, I know) and he liked it, so he took it as an alias.  

cuddlyinfection

G0 X-DEKU

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:53 am
I got my username from Ryuuzaki [dn] and my name Sakura.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:14 am
Dawn is a character in a story of mine (it is not written yet) I just added a last name, Vega, because it sound cool (I hope sweatdrop ).

Dawn is a warrior, that why she is allways carring her weapon (I will just love to have more weapons) and a magician (I am saving for that cool tome of summoning) smile .

This is not my only account, I have two, but this is the only one subscribed to this guild anyway smile  

DawnVega

Teh K a a C h a n
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:03 am
We're all human...

MUWAHAHA

So my name is weird, yes?

Story:
There's an anime/manga out called Ouran High School Host Club.
One day, Indulge [In Words], two of our friends and I decided to nickname ourselves with the characters from the series.

I was Ootori, Kyouya, because I'm usually taking care of stuff,
I wear glasses, and I sometimes take the role of "Shadow Admin" when one of our friends decides she doesn't want to keep her
roll-playing site up and running.

And in the anime/manga, Tamaki, Souh calls himself " 'Tou-san " or "Father", since he is the president of the club.
However, Ootori is usually taking care of the club, keeping papers in order
and the members in line. Which earns him the nickname " 'Kaa-san "
from Tamaki. This also means, "Mother".

So, my nickname Ootori, Kyouya also comes with the nickname 'Kaa-san, and finally after that, my Gaia!Name. <3

Yay for long needless explanations!

Some just like to dream...

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas