Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
A Day in the Life of the Crew - Read it! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teh K a a C h a n
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:55 am
Quote:
You said I could leave it blank, but then the whole 'or DO we' thing threw me off. ;_;

>.>.............
<.<......................
Or...... DO we.......?
-Bum bum BUM-

Quote:
i want to join to this guild coz i need to be rich and to know more people

I feel the NEED.
Why did I think of a pimp stick while writing that.......?

Quote:
may i join ? ^.^ ill wait ^.^ im reading the main page ^.^

O_O
Ho'shiiteson. They're reading the front page!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:07 pm

Quote:
I... Like you.

Marry me

Quote:
yay mr giveaway gimme gimme lol

Begging = BANNED

Alluminn
Vice Captain

Teh K a a C h a n
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:26 pm
Quote:
I have never been in an actually Guild but I would like to potray in one and really get to meet new friends on gaia.

Wot?

-refrains from writing the rest of her comment-

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:45 pm

Quote:
I NEED A GUILD THAT DONT LEAVE THERE MEMBERS DIENG >=3 Ill Tell Others That This Guild Rocks >=3

Yeah, you're gonna die

Alluminn
Vice Captain

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:47 pm
Magadei

Quote:
I NEED A GUILD THAT DONT LEAVE THERE MEMBERS DIENG >=3 Ill Tell Others That This Guild Rocks >=3

Yeah, you're gonna die

Are we all Zombies to you Magi? xd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:20 pm
Simplistic-Tyranny
Magadei

Quote:

Yeah, you're gonna die

Pretty much, yeah User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Alluminn
Vice Captain

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:27 pm
Magadei
Simplistic-Tyranny
Magadei

Quote:

Yeah, you're gonna die

Pretty much, yeah User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gewd. twisted

-noms on brain-

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:37 am
Simplistic-Tyranny
Magadei
Simplistic-Tyranny
Magadei

Quote:

Yeah, you're gonna die

Gewd. twisted

-noms on brain-

Trouble Zombies hunting you down?
No longer a problem with new Acme Zombie Repellent.
Just spray in a circle around your home, and you can die of starvation! But hey, at least you die a human! A human in horrible agonizing pain...

Alluminn
Vice Captain

Alluminn
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:10 am
Quote:
It seems like every contest guild I join just dies out. Maybe this one will be different.

Don't get your hopes up. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:15 pm

Quote:
ive been on gaia for 1-3 years now (i cant quite remember i think its two)...

That was all I wanted to poke fun at
Now, on to the smartass witty remark

Ahem... how can you not remember when it's listed right on your profile?

Alluminn
Vice Captain

Alluminn
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:42 am

Two join requests from two different users I found this morning.

Quote:

Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:20 am

Formally known as the fastest growing and most popular guild in Gaia, the MADG came to an end in August 2007. Having given away over 200,000,000 gold total, it ran it's course. Currently, members of the crew are working hard to bring the guild back to its feet. It is slow going and it may be a while before we have enough net worth to hold giveaways and contests frequently. Do not discourage! MADG is still a fun place to hang out and we still do hold the occasional contest when we can.
Quote:

Formally known as the fastest growing and most popular guild in Gaia, the MADG came to an end in August 2007. Having given away over 200,000,000 gold total, it ran it's course. Currently, members of the crew are working hard to bring the guild back to its feet. It is slow going and it may be a while before we have enough net worth to hold giveaways and contests frequently. Do not discourage! MADG is still a fun place to hang out and we still do hold the occasional contest when we can.

I laughed my a** off right here.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:51 am
Magadei

Quote:

Quote:

Didn't accept either of them, I hope?  

Pailzor
Captain

Alluminn
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:31 pm
Pailzor
Magadei

Quote:

Quote:

Didn't accept either of them, I hope?

'course not

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games