Love Loveless?
  YES!
  No ><
  Chu! <3
View Results

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:14 pm
Mako smiled. "THAT ONE!" She pointed to a store that had Emo clothes.

Matsu's face went white. He didn't want to go in...ever. Sadly, knowing Mako, that wasn't an option...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:20 pm
"Or wecould just go along our merry way." Yuuri suggested.  

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:40 pm
"Sooorry! Not a choice!!! We're going shopping now!" Mako smiled and dragged along Matsu, letting Aiko take care of Yuuri.

Matsu almost cried. He didn't look foward to this at all.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:46 pm
"Grow a spine." Yuuri said as he was being dragged along by Aiko.  

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:56 pm
Matsu glared at Yuuri. "Leave me alone..... You don't want to, why aren't you resisting anymore?"

"That's because I commanded him."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:22 pm
Änd I am forever sealed under that command." He muttered.  

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:33 pm
"Yup! I own his soul! No...not really..." she giggled to herself. "Anyway...TO THE CLOTHES!!! I wanna go first!" She smiled widely and disappeared.

Matsu stood there. "I'm almost scared to see what she comes out wearing...." He said, still rooted to the spot she left him in.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:49 pm
Yuuri eyed the wimp eerily. "Is there something I should be worried about?"  

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:31 pm
"Well, her style is....uhm...kinda....eccentric....?" was all Matsu could manage to say. Moments later, Mako proved his statement quite true.

"What do you think?" She asked with a smile as she stepped out of the dressing room. Her clothes, if you could really call them that, were just strips of leather sown together. She had on what seemed to be a halter top and what seemed to be a miniskirt. Her boots were her normal boots, but they surprisingly went well with the clothes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:23 pm
"TAKE. OFF. THOSE. CLOTHES." Yuuri demanded, his eyes wide with shock. "We are NOT leaving here with you looking like that."  

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

BassGBaby

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:56 am
Character Name: Shiranui A. Hitomi
Name/Title: Aimless
Location of Title: Between her shoulderblades.
Fighter or Sacrifice: Sacrifice
Appearance:User Image
Bio: Was born in a small town in nothern hokkaido. Her parents died while she was young and her older sister, minagi, took care of her. When she turned 16, She moved out and moved into an apartment in a city. She is now studying at the university there studying Anthropology.

Mind if i jump in?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:09 am
(Not at all! Go right ahead!^^)  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

BassGBaby

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:18 am
Shiranui stepped out of a nearby dressing room, wearing black baggy pants with chains hanging off of them and a black sleeveless shirt with a hole around the upper chest area, showing a blue top underneath it. She looked over herself before wandering back in, coming out in a short old-style looking kimono, cut off mid thigh. Her had arm sleeves on and gloves going from upper arm to covering her ring and middle finger. A large bow was on the bosom. She went to the register and bought the clothes then walked away, looking down at the bags. Not watching where she was going she crashed into someone, falling down. "Ow!"(Eh, pick someone xD)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:26 am
"! Are you okay!?!" Matsu asked, flustered at the fact that someone has just crashed into him and fell down. He tried to help her up, blushing and speaking gibberish.

Mako had to laugh. "Are you alright? Sorry about that.... Sometimes he's such a clutz!"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

BassGBaby

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:31 am
Shiranui accepted the help and slowly got up, picking up her bags. "U-Uh, Yeah. Probably just gonna be a little sore for a minute." She looked up at the others. "It's okay, i crashed into you. It's my fault really. I'm sorry." She bowed, her ear twitching as she did so.  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff