Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Main Gate ~The RP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:43 am
Carrying her ever worthy Odachi, Tennyo approached the massive gates of the Byako city. She had heard many rumors of powerful and dark forces that lived in this location, the type of people who were always looking for new members, and granting powerful techniques or items of power to those who joined. On one hand she might just end up killing a few people and granted a nice position of power, on the other the rumors could turn out to be false and she'd pick herself up some new lackeys to do her bidding.

Stopping in front of the gate guards she nods to them softly, quietly acknowledging her presence. Hopefully these guards would understand that their best interest lied in letting one such as her through these massive gates. Otherwise the consequences would be most dire...for them. Not to mention she really hated to get her clothing dirty so early in the morning. "I trust that you brave gentlemen will let me through your sturdy gates...?"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:08 pm
*A strange looking man wearing a suit with white gloves, a black cloak, a top hat and a white, featureless mask, approaches the woman. He chuckles slightly, and stares towards her.* "You shouldn't bother with people so trivial as these guards." *The man tipped his hat slightly, and took a step back.* "If you're looking for something interesting, I suggest you follow me."  

Anakoni

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:18 pm
Nodding softly to the man before her she nods her head softly, it appeared as if an ambassador from the group she was look for had come for her. This was a most pleasant surprise, as she hated to deal with unnecessary people more then she had to. "Well I had to be diplomatic, as I needed to get in, and I really hate to get blood on my clothes so early in the morning. The whole thing of trying to walk/sneak past, or trying to fight my way in is almost always far more trouble then it's worth when the day is still so young." Following closely behind the man, she still kept a firm grip on her weapon, as the man in front of her could still be an enemy, merely luring her to a more private location, before trying something stupid with her. "So to what do I owe the pleasure of this personal visit...?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:47 pm
*The man chuckled slightly as he led her through the gate and towards the library.* "No one in particular. Besides, perhaps, fate." *The man said it matter of factly, and sounded almost like he was speaking to a child.*  

Anakoni

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:18 pm
Anakoni
*The man chuckled slightly as he led her through the gate and towards the library.* "No one in particular. Besides, perhaps, fate." *The man said it matter of factly, and sounded almost like he was speaking to a child.*

Twitching a little at the slightly condescending voice she sneers at the man in front of her. "Do not think of me as some foolish petulant child, speaking of such blasphemy as Fate or Destiny. Such things do not truly exist as anything other then to comfort the weak minded. I have destroyed my enemies in the hosts of Heaven, and the denizens of Hell. Few enemies face me in battle and live to fight on once more. The power of the stars themselves are constantly filling me with their power..."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:44 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
Anakoni

Twitching a little at the slightly condescending voice she sneers at the man in front of her. "Do not think of me as some foolish petulant child, speaking of such blasphemy as Fate or Destiny. Such things do not truly exist as anything other then to comfort the weak minded. I have destroyed my enemies in the hosts of Heaven, and the denizens of Hell. Few enemies face me in battle and live to fight on once more. The power of the stars themselves are constantly filling me with their power..."

*The man stops, and is unable to keep himself from laughing.* "Oh? No such thing as fate? What is it, than, that the stars weave? Those same stars that give you your power? Pehaps it is...Fortune?" *The man turns around and faces the woman.* "I am Xio. Fortune Teller by trade, Drifter by creed. I did indeed forsee your coming here, which is how I knew when to come and meet you, Tennyo." *Xio leaped back, putting more than a few meters between them.* "If you don't believe in things like Fate and Fortune, though, then come. Strike me down." *Xio lowered his head slightly, and chuckled.* "If you can."  

Anakoni

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:59 pm
Smirking as she looks at the man in front of her. "I do not believe in such things as Fate and Destiny, as that would imply there as a balance in this Universe. Such a thing does not exist, only Chance and Probability exist. The future is NOT set in stone, at least these are my beliefs. If there WAS such a thing as Fate or Destiny then my people would still be alive! They are dead, fallen to an old and vile people."

Taking her sword off her shoulder she holds it out in front of her, a merely faction of an inch away from the man's face in front of her. Spinning the Odachi in front of her she channels her magic through it, creating a cresent blast in front of her body. "Let's see how you handle my Celestial Magic!"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:02 pm
Hoping to find a new start, Kit stepped through the large gate hesitantly, humming softly to try and hide her presence from anyone that happened to be looking. She wasn't quite ready to be seen yet and wanted to try and get a feeling for her surroundings before meeting anyone. However, too busy concentrating on not being seen she stumbled on a piece of rubble and fell on the ground, her black cloak spreading out across her and the ground immediately around her, the magic shield collapsing.  

-8- Kitsuname -8-

-8- Kitsuname -8-

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:14 pm
Composing herself she stood and brushed the dust off her dress before quickly moving away and beginning to explore the rest of the town.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:31 pm
*Xio simply stands in the way of the blast, taking it's entire blow. After the dust from the blast settled, Xio was standing, completely unscaved. In his hand, he held a tarot card. The Knight.* "You'll have to try harder than that..." *Xio drew another card, The Magician, and threw it on the ground. A circle of light appeared around him, and he vanished.* "I certainly hope that attack wasn't the extent of your skill."  

Anakoni

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:10 pm
Quirking an eyebrow at the fact that the man in front of her stopped one of her more basic attacks with a single magical card. "That's quite an interesting magic trick, you'll have to show me how you did it sometime." With this remark she takes her sword and holds in between her eyes, focusing her own internal network to draw in massive amounts of solar energy. "Unfortunately for you that was a mere basic attack. I won't hold back so much the next time." At this remark she smiles wickedly as she begins to channel her power through the entire length of her blade, thus focusing all of her magical and solar energies. The blade glows white for a second, before taking on the look of a starry night sky. "Behold! For the power of the stars themselves guide the power of my blade." At this remark she quickly thrusts her blade foward, before spinning it 360 degrees, making a full circle while relasing the massive amounts of stored energy. This then creates a powerful tornado of destructive energy pushing almost to the houses around her, with herself in the eye of the destructive storm. "Celestial Whirlwind Strike!"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:35 pm
*Xio gets caught in the tornado, and is launched into a tree, smashing it in two. He lays motionless for a few moments, then gets up to his feet.* "Hur hur hur...Very nice. But, while you may get your powers from the stars..." *He holds up a tarot card, the back of it facing Tennyo.* "Those very same stars let me see anything, past, present or future." *He chuckles slightly, and looks straight at her.* "Would you like to know what I see in your stars?" *He turned the card around: The Death.* "I see the end."  

Anakoni

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:29 pm
Smirks softly as she looks at the man in front of her. "You see The End for me eh? Although I would like to know how I could catch you with an attack if my stars tell you everything? I think you're bluffing, I think you can only see Possibilities, but not everything. No Oracle or Fortune Teller can know everything at all times." She smiles darkly at the man in front of her who wishes to test her powers, before she stabs the ground with her blade, right up to the hilt of her weapon. "Tell me oh Fortune Teller, what do I plan to do now? If you can see all then you should be able to see what I plan for thee...."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 6:52 pm
*Xio snickers, and the face of The Death card began to crumble. As it did, it became apparent that it wasn't The Death at all...it was The Fool.* "I see the end of this fight." *The card flashed and kicked up a cloud of dust, and as the dust settled, a group of about 20 Xio's became visible. They all split, flying around Tennyo in seemingly random directions. All in unison, they removed The Hanged Man from the Tarot Deck, and threw them at Tennyo from all directions.*  

Anakoni

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:04 pm
She smirks at the fact that the man in front of her pulled out the Fool card, that which she believed him to be. It was time she put her plan into action. Channeling her magic through her sword, she focuses it into the blade, before firing it into the ground and stretching it into a line several yards behind her enemy and herself. After creating the line of celestial magic underneath the ground, she watched the clones come at her, before she powers up and drives a suddenly burst of her celestial energies through the line. At this point it flares up from underneath the ground in front of her, as well as underneath her enemy, as well as behind her enemies as well. She hurriedly pulls her blade up from the ground, allowing the connected magical celestial line of energy to fly up rapidly from the ground and into the sky. "CELESTIAL ASCENSION BLAST!!"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games