Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Mittalmar - Original Archives
Guild Photo Album (post your pics!) Alphabetical Order! ^^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:09 am
Haha... Very amusing. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:11 am
He/she didn't deny it! *gasp*  

Zurgi

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:14 am
Zurgiea
He/she didn't deny it! *gasp*

rolleyes I'm not a 12 year old fangirl...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:15 am
*snaps fingers* Damn. There goes that theory.

Post your picture, then we won't have to think of theories as to why you're hiding it from us xp  

Zurgi

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:19 am
Zurgiea

Post your picture, then we won't have to think of theories as to why you're hiding it from us xp

I've told you why. I'm shy, and don't feel comfortable putting a photo of myself on the internet. It's not because i'm ugly, or because i'm a 12 year old fangirl, i'm just shy. redface  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:28 am
Longbow UK
Zurgiea

I've told you why. I'm shy, and don't feel comfortable putting a photo of myself on the internet. It's not because i'm ugly, or because i'm a 12 year old fangirl, i'm just shy. redface

You could PM it to all of us! Then you'd be showing us your picture but people you don't know wouldn't be able to see it 3nodding  

Zurgi

Thaxul

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:49 am
or just post it for a minute...enough time for me to see it at least! xp  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:55 am
I'm not sure why you keep saying 'it'. There is no picture. If I find one, or have one taken in the near future, I may post it.  

Khorkalba

Onoj

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:55 am
Yeah I am shy also because I don't think I am a very good looking person but I still posted my picture on the first page. xp  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:59 am
I posted a pic of me when I was sleeping, with pink sheets!  

Thaxul

Lithwen

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:27 am
Aww guys, I think you're making Longbow embarrassed.

He doesn't have to show his pic if he doesn't want to. In fact, I don't even WANT to see it. *turns away, in a lame attempt at reverse psychology*

Oh, I found one more pic of me that I'll add in with the rest.

EDIT: (upon reading over the past ten pages)
Grr...Thaxul's sexy pic isn't showing up (photobucket bandwith thingy), and I wanna see. Anyone have a copy they can send me? sweatdrop

As for the pics I planned on posting, I'll just stick them here.

I liked this one because I had really cool red-eye, but it's not showing up now that the pic is smaller. C'est la vie. And yes, I wear that outfit way too much:
User Image

The TTT popcorn bucket=mine. But the Orlando Bloom Poster on the wall=not mine (at a friends house.) The strange look on my face= me being an idiot:

User Image

Also, my old sig pic, note the movie cover FOTR book. *sigh*:
User Image

How sad..of the five pics I've posted, two show my bra straps, and one is in a bathin suit top (tankini though, so it's not too showy). I swear, I'm not posting them for the purpose of seducing you all into sending me naked pictures, really. rolleyes

No, I'm really not. Anyone who sends me naked pictures (except maybe Longbow, just so I can see A picture), will recieve the classic "point and laugh/scream".  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:48 am
Awwwww... Poor lil' Longbow... Feelin' all shy and stuff...  

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

Thaxul

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 12:07 pm
Ill post the sexy pic of me again..... redface

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

there's me in all of my sleeping glory!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 12:33 pm
Everyone is so gorgeous heart  

Nolah de Fanel

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 12:34 pm
Nienna of the Valar
Awwwww... Poor lil' Longbow... Feelin' all shy and stuff...

redface  
Mittalmar - Original Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games