Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
I can't let people love me - a quest of Miharu's past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:23 pm
Miharu looked at him and screammed grabbing her head in pain. She throwed him another wind ball  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:23 pm
"Together we are Tokunotakai. You have made a wise decsion. You are sacrificing yourself for those around you. We are with you always Tokunotakai. Remember." The voices flew within him and around him. He felt the hurricane sucking into the blade becoming apart of himself.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Kairi2Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:24 pm
Shu looked at the boy and yelled "DON'T KILL HER!!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:26 pm
Tokuno stepped forward slowly. The voice of his ancesters with him. He was calm ready for his fate. He wouldn't kill Miharu. He couldn't not with Gohma. He felt the power surge and he began controling the wind himself. Making it swirl around him he fed it to the blade. It was hungry for the elements and ate it viciously.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:27 pm
( I was waiting for a fight like this)

Hero's Eyes turned White and is body Started to get Ice Spikes on him "MIHARU YOUR DEAD" Hero let out a mass power of Ice at Miharu  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:28 pm
Tokuno felt more chakra gather into his body. It was the chakra from his ancients and he felt amazing. He fed the blade some of his own fire and watched it glow fiercely.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

riotb0y

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:28 pm
all the ninajs were incinerated by the wave of lava"hmm what shoud i do now??"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:29 pm
A dark wind began flowing around Miharu! Her beautiful dress became flowing with it and her loose hair hitting her face! The pearls she had on her head and on her arms already have fell! She was in pain and couldn't control herself  

Rikku Mage

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:31 pm
She easilly stopped the ice as she laughed! She looked like a dark angel!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:31 pm
The ice was sucked into his blade as well. Now all he needed was the last element. Earth. He would stop her and then rest. The wind freshly made by Miharu focused onto the blade. He began controling it himself. The power was amazing. It set his insides on fire but he didn't care.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Kairi2Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:33 pm
Shu ran and standed in front of the boy "You can't!!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:34 pm
Miharu's beautiful blonde hair began turning black and she throwed Fuuton Renkuudans in all directions  

Rikku Mage

Kairi2Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:35 pm
Shu turned back and stopped the ball with her arms! "Aaaaaaaaah!" she screammed in pain  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:36 pm
Hero Appeared infront o Miharu "Your going to die I petty you being taken control of" Hero Made a Ice ball around Miharu and him"It is on"  

i3 tails Yagura

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:36 pm
The voice of his ancesters came from all around. "Stand aside Girl." The were gentle but strong. "We shall not kill the girl. We are those who control the elements and we will not harm any but those who deserve it. She will be fine." Tokuno slowly navigated around her. His hair flowed outwards. His red eyes glowing with the power. His clothes whipped around him and beat outwards.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games