Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
The Hidden Power of Clan Yokoshima Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kairi2Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:27 pm
Shu has been wandering for days. She has been looking for the princess. She got in a destroyed village and as she was walking she heard her voice "It can't be..." she ran up the building and saw er. She had her eyes burning "FOUND YOU!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:28 pm
"Yay look it's my cousin!!" she ran to her and hugged her  

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:28 pm
Gohma looked up. His eyes were pulsing very quickly. Pulsing in time with his heart beat. "Put it back!" He whispered again. This time his voice was almost angry, or remorseful.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:29 pm
"Don't go with all those hugs!! I was worried!! we have been searching for you since you fell in the river!" she said with her hands on her hips  

Kairi2Mage

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:30 pm
"sorry!" she said to Shu before looking at Goh "Why? I though you would like it!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Shu slapped her forehead and looked at them to try to find what was happening  

Kairi2Mage

ThePheonixGuardian

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:32 pm
Ikkie greeted Miharu's cousin then quickly turned to Gohma "Whats wrong?, Miharu, put the photo away plz"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:33 pm
Gohma's eyes pulsed faster as the photo fell to the ground. The glass shattered and the picture fell out. Standing in a group were five people and a new born baby. His grandfather, His uncle, His aunt, His father, His mother, and him. Gohma walked away slowly looking for anything to take his mind off of it. His grandfather and Uncle both had the eyes but his father didn't. Gohma sat quickly behind a building and put his hands into his head. He felt a tear crawl down his face and he wiped it away before standing again.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Kairi2Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:35 pm
"And Miharu screwed up again..." shu said looking at Gohma  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:36 pm
"Gohma?" Ikkie looked at the picture, realising that something happened with his family "Gohma, speak to us!"  

ThePheonixGuardian

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:37 pm
"Hmph!" Miharu hitted with her shoulder on Ikkie and Shu when running to Gohma "I'm sorry i thought you would be happy..." she said to him  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:39 pm
Zetsumei made himself visible again. They were only trying to help. He projected softly. You shouldn't take offense to it. They are your friends. Zetsumei laid a hand on Gohma's shoulder. The shadow material hardened enough to stay on.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

ThePheonixGuardian

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:39 pm
Ikkie looked at Gohma's eyes and saw them pulsing and stood back "You guys, stay back, somethings wrong with his eyes...."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:41 pm
Zetsumei looked at Ikkie. He took his hand off of Gohma's shoulder and stepped closer to Ikkie.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:41 pm
"There's nothing wrong with him!" Miharu said glancing at Ikkie  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games