Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Mittalmar - Original Archives
Guild Announcements - Updated in Dec. 2nd 2006 (IMPORTANT) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zurgi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 7:26 pm
New request! I say yes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 8:16 pm
Definite yes from me.  

Onoj

Menegil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 5:28 am
Accepted!

Sorry for the absence, school is ripping my free time apart. I'll stay logged in tomorrow for the entire day. I have many things to do...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:53 am
Indeed you do! I suggest we get started on a new event. (This note is for Menegil and Curumo) Also we need more Tolkien threads!!! I am working on a Balrog's Wings one but we need more.  

Onoj

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:04 am
There was a "Do Balrog's have Wings"? Thread not long ago in the subforum... It never really got anywhere, as there is no right or wrong answer. People were just stating facts and not actually debating.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:11 am
Yeah but in here we would actually discuss instead of being pig-headed morons only stating retarded facts and claiming we are right.
So did everyone know that all of Tolkien's friends were homosexual? I read it in C.S.Lewis' bio.  

Onoj

Zurgi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 4:41 pm
Seriously Onoj? In a biography I read on Tolkien it said that the group of males getting together was a friend thing with their little club and that it wasn't a homosexual thing and Tolkien laughed when someone suggested that.

Hmm...something is off here xd Which one is wrong, that is the question.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 7:56 am
Onoj
Indeed you do! I suggest we get started on a new event. (This note is for Menegil and Curumo) Also we need more Tolkien threads!!! I am working on a Balrog's Wings one but we need more.

Ahem. Quite.

What sort of event did you have in mind?  

curumo

Onoj

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 5:33 pm
Lol...Just to make sure everyone else knew I was kidding with the homosexual thing right? I was making fun of the "Is Frodo Gay" thread. I was hoping Falathrim would read it and laugh because he was in that discussion too. The guy who made the topic said that all of Tolkien's friends were gay. When we asked him his sources his reply was, "I read it is C.S. Lewis' bio..." Sorry for the confusion.

And Curumo I am not really sure what would be a good event. I had something in mind...but now I can't remember it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 7:29 pm
Okey dokey, that confusededed me. o.O  

Zurgi

Thaxul

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 7:55 am
Onoj, I actually was going to post about that thread when I first read that, but I was in a hurry, and didn't have time to reply.

Maybe you should write things down.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 4:00 am
Well, it seems that I couldn't stay online for the weekend...bah. To Udûn with schoolwork.

The two new requests have been accepted. Both seem promising.  

Menegil
Vice Captain

Zurgi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 1:01 pm
I just recommended this guild to two people, DuoxHeeroxQuatre and Indigomyst, because I was talking with them in a random art thread about the Silmarillion and HoME and LOTR...yeah. We randomly started talking about it because Indigo saw an image in my sig referring to the Silmarillion..and yuss.

So if either of them apply, they are both literate ^___^ From what I've seen.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 12:21 pm
New request *twitch* sweatdrop

That's all I'm saying.  

Zurgi

Onoj

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 12:56 pm
I won't elaborate either. This has to be seen to be believed.  
Mittalmar - Original Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games