Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Questions for the opposite sex! [= Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CuriousKitty

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:52 pm
iNeko`.
deedoo14
ummm...i dont know if this came up yet...by why do girls have to go to the bathroom together, in groups.....thats just kinda wierd.

User Image

Okay.
I will admit.
99.9% of girls, gossip. A lot. You won`t imagine how much.
Girls go to the bathroom together because we talk. While
washing our hands, etc. That is a good question, though.
I guess that`s kind of why we do it.

When I was really little, I used to be a sissy to go to
the bathroom by myself. Not that I was scared. I was just shy.
But now .. I go to the bathroom with a group because ..
Well, to talk. All girls will admit it.

User Image
User Image

I'm that .1%! xD
I seriously dislike going to the bathroom with other girls. The only exception in when I'm in the middle of figuring something out with my friends and one of us has to go, so we carry it to the bathroom as to not lose are train of thought. xD

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:55 pm
Tangled`
Stop flaming guys. its just SOME of ours personalitys. Girls why are you allways playing so hard to get. girls why do you spazz at me when your on your periods girls why do you act shy to your lover and not arround your freinds girls why do you ignore us so much girls.. D<

Hmm.
Playing hard to get: may not be playing, all the time. Sometimes there's genuine disinterest. On the other hand, it may be just to see if you're persistent -- if you really care at all, or if you're just drawn to the body.
Periods: hormonal imbalances aplenty. Plus, it's really hard to be patient when you've got a splitting headache, or cramps, or you can't stand up because it hurts so much, or you're so exhausted that you can hardly think straight.
With our friends, it's not like there's a chance that if you say or do the wrong thing, they'll leave you. With my friends, at least, I act a lot differently than I do with my boyfriend because those are two totally different relationships. Besides, sometimes just the say a guy looks at me makes me really shy. So nyaaah.
Ignoring: Don't take it personally. Girls with smallbewbs get ignored aaall the time, and there's nothing quite as healthy for your self-esteem as being totally ignored because the girl walking by has a bigger chest than you.
It's mostly just the individual, but that's some of the things from my point of view. Hope it helped.

TomorrowIsAFish

Teh Pure

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:04 pm
Tangled`
Stop flaming guys. its just SOME of ours personalitys. Girls why are you allways playing so hard to get. girls why do you spazz at me when your on your periods girls why do you act shy too your lover and not arround your freinds girls why do you ignore us so much girls.. D<

Uh, wow. You say not to flame guys, then you go off and flame girls, you a*****e.

Girls don't always play hard to get. Very few girls play hard to get, and the ones that do, it's because they want to know who will try the hardest for them. If you give up the first time a girl rejects you, then you don't really want her all that much, see?

And girls spazz out a lot during their periods because of these things called HORMONES that give us MOOD SWINGS. That's a question for science class, smart one stare

Girls act shy around their lovers because we never know what will annoy them. If I'm shy around someone, it means I want to impress them, and I don't want to say something stupid that will get them to not like me. We're not shy around our friends because we know that our friends will be there for us no matter how stupid we act, but your boyfriend might dump you the first time he hears you burp.

Not all girls ignore guys. And girls don't ignore all guys. We just ignore the cocky ******** that think they can feel us up whenever the hell they want. Guys who aren't arrogant meatheads won't get ignored. And a lot of the time, if it seems like a girl is ignoring you, it's probably because she's waiting to see if you'll say hi to her first. Or whatever.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:05 pm
Tangled`
Stop flaming guys. its just SOME of ours personalitys. Girls why are you allways playing so hard to get. girls why do you spazz at me when your on your periods girls why do you act shy too your lover and not arround your freinds girls why do you ignore us so much girls.. D<
User Image

-1- I don't know about playing hard to get, but I'm kinda "thick-headed" when it comes to the whole dating scene. My guess would be girls just want to know that they're really wanted, and not just some "flavor of the week/month" type of deal? If you have a reputation of a player I believe it would make it even harder for you.
P.S. Also, like TomorrowIsAFish said. Sometimes it really is disinterest. When a guy I don't like in that way asks me out I always say 'No' right away, and it actually bugs me when he keeps asking.

-2- When a girl is on her period her hormone levels increase ((If I'm not mistaken)). So you could say her emotions are put into hyper drive. Think of a manic depressive. One minute they can hate you, and the next you'll be their best bud. Even when saying something nice they can take it horribly wrong. "I love you. Oh, by the way, I'm going to Florida with my family next week." can become "I love you, but I'm leaving you." to which she may yell about how you could betray her like that. o_O;
Girls can be crazy on their periods, trying to understand them is too hard. I gave up forever ago, and I'm girl. xD

-3- Girls think it's cute? I seriously have no idea. I think it has to do with the whole "I like you. Tee-hee" thing. Don't guys kinda do the same thing though? If you like a person, you kinda change while around them. At least while in the "crush" faze of the relationship.

-4- Because guys confuse us!? D:
I have no idea. I don't know any girls that ignore guys.
Also. Yes. I realize this is a sarcastic rant, but I answered your questions anyway.

CuriousKitty

Account2004OG

Blessed Wife

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:36 pm
no one had answered my question about guys and commitment crying  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:50 pm
when a guy hooks up with you, does that mean they just hooked up to hook up aka-make out, or because they want to be in a relationship?

chihuahualuver99

FullmetalEDlover

6,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:43 pm
chihuahualuver99
when a guy hooks up with you, does that mean they just hooked up to hook up aka-make out, or because they want to be in a relationship?

Doesn't that depend upon what kinda guy it is?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:23 pm
Yeah, it all depends on the type of guy...For instance, I'm not that type of guy, lol.  

iZabuza

Account2004OG

Blessed Wife

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:41 am
True but guys no matter wut type always seem to have at least a little of commitment issues. Is it that horrible to have one leash on your free life?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:57 am
...yes....why do girls ask somany questions?  

iFA-Q -dee-

Greedy Genius

iNeko`.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:11 am
deedoo14
...yes....why do girls ask somany questions?

User Image

What are you talking about?
This is an opposite sex question thread ..

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:12 am
User Image

Oh, and if you mean in real life, I have no idea what you`re talking
about. But JUST to fill you in on the real world, people ask questions
so they can get answers. Because they`re smart enough to ask these
questions so they`re dumb. You may seem dumb when you ask a question,
but you`re not as dumb once you get the answer.

User Image

iNeko`.

FullmetalEDlover

6,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:07 am
iNeko`.
User Image

Oh, and if you mean in real life, I have no idea what you`re talking
about. But JUST to fill you in on the real world, people ask questions
so they can get answers. Because they`re smart enough to ask these
questions so they`re dumb. You may seem dumb when you ask a question,
but you`re not as dumb once you get the answer.

User Image

True 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:27 pm
How do you know the kind of guy?

chihuahualuver99

Account2004OG

Blessed Wife

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:08 pm
huh? I didn't get that question  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games