Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:20 pm

futashi smirk at that, but you could not see it threw the mask. he then look at him, and then made a shadow clone. "let spar right now. my clone here will take point for now." he said smiling.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:23 pm

"excellent. There a small clearing over in the woods. That good enough for you?" Kit said with a somewhat happy expression.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:25 pm

futashi smiled. "sure. you lead the way." he said.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:28 pm

Jumping down from the gates Kit walked into the forest. After a few minutes of walking he and Futashi came to a wide clearinf. Grass and flowerd beds every where. Pretty much a secret and quiet spot. "Here it is." Walking to the opposite side of the clearing which was abuot 50 feet wide he took his iron fist stance. "Shall we beigin?"

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:36 pm

futashi took off his face mask and his eyes where blood red. he then look at kit with his eyes. he then smirk. "so. you have my eyes. no matter. i am one step ahead of you." he said with that, he stood there taking out his new anbu katana. "your move." he said

(i have homework, so i dont think i will rp you that much)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:39 pm

"Looking around Kit smiled. Plucking up a small blade of grass he smirked. "This shall be my first move." With a small snap of his hand the blade was sliced into thousands of peices using wind chakra. The miniscule peices then began to swirl arond Futashi trying to cause very minor cuts across the exposed skin.

((Kind like an invisible senbon sakure from bleach))

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:00 pm

futashi did some hand signs and made a huge shield around him made of clouds. it guarded most of the in coming senbon like things. he had a few cuts but was still ok. 'you can do better then that. kit." he said, smiling.

(im done with my homework. yay!)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:03 pm

"yeah i know. But first moves arent my style." kit replied. the clouds had given him a three second window of an opening in the least. Making handsigns he slammed his right hand on the ground. "Earth dragon jutsu!" 2 dragons of rock erupted from the ground directly infront of Futashi open jawed ready to strike.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:09 pm

futashi did some more handsigns and two huge lighting bolts came out of his hands and destroyed both the heads of the dragons. he then rush to kit, using his chakra to rush to rush to him, attempting starting to do lighting fast punches to kit to his chest, then doing two round house kits to the head, knocking him off to the floor.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:12 pm

Kit watched the punches as they came one at a time. Dodgin and weaving in and out he smiled. As the round house kciks came he ducked. Grabbing one of Futashi's legs with an out stretched arm he spun around. Using wind chakra to create g4 forces Kit released Futashi flinging him right towards a tree.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:24 pm

futashi landed on the tree, as he was standing on it. he then let out a laugh and forms some hand signs he then vanished and appeared behind kit and his mouth was full of water. he then blew it all over kit and his skin was burning.

(sorry. had to help my dad with something)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:26 pm

((Thats an auto hit.....))

Kit turned around just in time to see the water rushing at him. Leaning back he beant his knees watching the water stream of him. A few droplets landed on his hand. "Hmm that kinda burns....." He replied to the pain. Staying in his leaned position he kicked of the ground doing a backflip kick trying to connect with Futashi's chin.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:36 pm

(my bad.........)

futashi saw it coming, but was hit. he did a back flip and landed on his feet. he was alittle dizzy, but came back alitle while. he then spit some blood out, and smirk. 'well well. it seems you did got better. but i just got started." he said, and form three hand signs. he then lowed his hand to the ground and lighting was forming around his hand, slithing all over his body now. a middle size lighting orb of lighting was in the palm of his left hand, and left a small crater in the ground. "chidori!" he said as his eyes turn black.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:38 pm

((There's such thing as a Black flip?........how is it done???!!!!))

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:40 pm

(lol my bad. i meant back flip. i type fast sometimes.)
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games