Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:34 pm
Lilli frowned. She wasn't hungry. And now Tuesday was going to go off without her.
Lilli was surprised that Tuesday didn't say anything about her still not wearing a top.
Shaking the thought away, Lilli stood, walking to the closet. A pair of her tight, skinny jeans sat hidden in the closet.
Slipping them on, she sighed. Lilli was feeling a strange sense of disatisfaction. She didn't know why. Tuesday had given her exactly what she had wanted. Even if Tuesday had thought she wasn't serious about it.
"Tuesday, were you mad when Klaash and I... you know? Because you weren't my first? It's been bothering me. I can't stop thinking about it."
Lilli said, picking on her shirt. It was a white button up shirt that cut off on her upper arm.
Though she didn't want to, Lilli picked up her purple, 34nD bra. It was her favorite one, thought she didn't like wearing it all that much. SHe thought of it as uncomfortable.
Lilli slowly put it on, following it, her shirt, leaving it unbuttoned.
Walking back to the bed, Lilli climbed ontop of him. She straddled him, and kissed his neck.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:38 pm
Tuesday sighed.
"Yes. You don't know how much that meant to me. For me to be your first. You wouldn't really know since you aren't male. It's like a dominance thing to us, especially in vampires, and when you end up getting pregnant." He felt a lump in his throat. It stung his hungry, black eyes, which he closed.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:54 pm
Lilli held his face, and kissed him softly.
"Tuesday, I'm so sorry." Lilli said, kissing him several times.
A feeling of depression washed over her.
Toshi... Midori whispered in Lilli's mind.
Lilli felt tears in her eyes.
"Tuesday, I...I..." Lilli cut herself off. She buried her face against his chest.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:55 pm
[The][Shika][Spazz]
[[Well sometimes with you it just seems like you expect an answer to what ever right away. I don't want to sound rude, though.
I'm just an irratable person. D:
Sorry, sweatdrop ]]

((MEEP!! I'm sorry I wasnt on! I've been so busy!! @_@

I seem like that? I'm sorry!! It's just that all the time when I post something, no one even answers >< Guess I just need to be on here more I guess or something ><
Oh no no! It's ok! Thanks for telling me though! Your not rude for telling the truth I guess! ^^;
Irratable? confused
Sorry, I'm not really all there right now, lets just say...I'm having a little, ok, alot of trouble with things right now ): I don't wanna bore you all though <.< So I am sorry! TT~TT And sorry to ruin the mood here O.O ))  

BleedingAngelRose

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:58 pm
Tuesday's hand was placed gently on Lilli's back.
"Shhh..." He said, trying to calm her. Tears came to his eyes. He shook them away and swallowed, turning cold. His face stood expressionless.
"It's okay." He said.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:12 pm
Lilli sobbed into his chest. She hugged Tuesday, holding him tightly.
"I.. thought I'd... gotten over.. it." Lilli said, her voice shaking.
Lilli inhaled and exhaled deeply, trying to cam herself down.
"It's so hard...I mean...He.. died in my arms...And there wasn't anything I could do to help him. It was so sudden." Lilli said, holding him tightly.
"I don't think I can go through that again." Lilli said softly.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:14 pm
Tuesday sighed.
"Lilli...That's the other reason why earlier today...I just didn't want you getting pregnant again." He said, holding her tighter. His cool lips murmered against her forehead.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:36 pm
Lilli had stopped crying.
"I didn't even think of that earlier. I just wanted you, right then and there. So badly, too. I couldn't keep myself from you." Lilli said, holding back a sob.
"I feel so stupid." Lilli said, exhaling deeply again.
"You should go now, and hunt. I don't want anything happening..." Lilli said, rolling off of him. She now lay next to him, still on the bed.

[[Sorry I was watching something on youtube.. biggrin ]]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:40 pm
BleedingAngelRose
[The][Shika][Spazz]
[[Well sometimes with you it just seems like you expect an answer to what ever right away. I don't want to sound rude, though.
Sorry, sweatdrop ]]

I seem like that? I'm sorry!! It's just that all the time when I post something, no one even answers >< Guess I just need to be on here more I guess or something ><
Oh no no! It's ok! Thanks for telling me though! Your not rude for telling the truth I guess! ^^;
Irratable? confused
Sorry, I'm not really all there right now, lets just say...I'm having a little, ok, alot of trouble with things right now ): I don't wanna bore you all though <.< So I am sorry! TT~TT And sorry to ruin the mood here O.O ))

[[Irratable means people piss me off easily. Or they can easily if they do something that just naturally bothers me.
But really, I'm sorry. I'm being bitchy lately for no appearant reason.
So please don't be offended if freak out and start bitching at you or something. ]]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:45 pm
[[Yeah you do that a lot >____>]]

Tuesday sighed.
"I'll be back soon." He said, kissing her, then escaped out the window.

[[TIME LAPSE OF LIKE. AN HOUR.]]

Tuesday reappeared back in the window, to an empty room. His eyes had returned to their light purple. He sighed.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:56 pm
[[Me bitching or....?]]

Lilli sat waiting on Tuesday's bed, her knees pulled to her chest.
Are you back yet? Where are you? She thought to him.
Feeling impatient, Lilli got up from the and placed herself in the center of the room.
Rocking back and forth on her heels, Lilli bit her lip. She hated him being away from her. But it was only the safe thing to do.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:02 pm
Tuesday sensed that she was in his room. He ran there before she placed another step on the floor.
"Hey." He said. His hair was wind-blown from running.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:12 pm
Lilli had been standing more toward the door as Tuesday entered.
"Tuesday!" Lilli exclaimed, practically jumping into his arms.
Wrapping her arms around him, Lilli looked up and kissed him deeply.
She pulled away after a moment, too early.
"I feel so helpless... I missed you." Lilli said, looking into his eyes. they were lighter.
"I feel so dependant on you. I'm sorry." She apologized, feeling guilty.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:15 pm
[The][Shika][Spazz]
BleedingAngelRose
[The][Shika][Spazz]
Sorry, sweatdrop ]]

Irratable? confused

[[Irratable means people piss me off easily. Or they can easily if they do something that just naturally bothers me.
But really, I'm sorry. I'm being bitchy lately for no appearant reason.
So please don't be offended if freak out and start bitching at you or something. ]]

((Oh ok! Well I'll try not to be that person to piss you off, and I can understand, I can be like that for no reason myself. But hey, who isn't? ^^
Alright, I won't! And I hope I'm not annoying, if I am, please tell me! O.O ))  

BleedingAngelRose

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:49 pm
[[What's up with Lilli? hormones finally catching up on her? stare She kinda annoys me with her flip loppyness all the time...]]  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games