Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Neon Love's Gang
Yackity-Yack Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which dream vacation would you choose?
Bahamas
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Tokyo, Japan
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Paris, France
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sydney, Australia
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Hawaii, USA
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
London, England
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

lil4fingers

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:13 pm
>...
Dude. Mad, mad fecking props.
No joke, I really wouldn't have even been able to come up with such a complicated plot that keeps together well. Yeah, some things are still left to be worked out, but, that's, that's amazing.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:38 pm
So far, it's working fantastically. The party just got to start talking to Frank before we had to finish up the game for later, and the plan is going off without a hitch. They actually made a high enough diplomacy to get the guards to show them that the body isn't Lucky's. However, they are all absolutely positive that this is somehow Trent setting things up so that they won't follow him. It's working f***ing brilliantly. Haha.

Now what I really need to work on is leaving enough evidence to get them to at least not be sure if Lucky or Trent set up the whole thing. And that's the hard part... leaving just enough clues for there to be a doubt, but not a glaring certainty.

My NPC Stumpy was a rousing success as well. He's the one who was the surly dwarf they were trying to rent some horses from to pull the cart. The ranger goes up to his house and he's just sitting out front of his shack in his rocking chair with his double-barreled crossbow. It was great. I had it set up so that he had to beat him in a fist-fight to get him to help. Stumpy get up off his chair and you can see he's got a peg-leg, and he rips off his shirt and every single one of his muscles on his upper body has an anchor tattoo on it. Heh heh.

They came back later at night, when Stumpy was asleep, and his dog Bessie was there. She's a big old dog, but she has ALL peg-legs... heh heh.  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

lil4fingers

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:20 pm
>It sounds like you get to play the hand of God and it's flipping amazing. What are the cons of having to do all this? You find no problems with it?
You enjoy it so much the time isn't a problem?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:33 am
The cons, I suppose, are when somebody completely screws up your story and you have to try and find a way to make it fit again. I guess... Other than that, it just takes some time. It's not too much time for how long the games play out. Oh... and I guess that you actually have to have played D&D for a while in order to be able to DM. Otherwise, you don't know the rules... so you can't set up a game. Of course, since I've been playing for so long, and I'm kind of a "rules lawyer," I end up helping out a lot with rules and stuff during my other friends' games sometimes...

We only got to play for 1 and a half hours last time, so we're right at the point where their going to collect evidence. I seriously need to iron out some stuff on the evidence standpoint, though... like... hardcore.  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

lil4fingers

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:44 pm
>You can't just tell them, "No, that doesn't work." ? Ah, kind of like a "Great job experience, will hire if has job experience." type thing? That's cool though that you're so well versed in such things. Something that you are passionate about is a good thing to be so involved with.

Ah, you can't just have loose ends unraveling themselves now can you?

I would suppose that you and I are the only members left in this quild.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 11:46 pm
My goodness... I appeared to have died while playing Eve... That game eats my soul.

Nothing much has happened, though, really.  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 3:33 am
Going to Yosemite next Wednesday. That should be pretty fun.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:41 pm
>Hello.

lil4fingers

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:44 am
So, I've been playing Guild Wars 2, and I've got to say, it's pretty awesome. Hella fun.

Bought Borderlands 2 for the 360, today. Haven't played it yet, because I've been painting my Necron Warriors for the first time.

Haven't been painting at all for a few months. Started up again. I think I'm doing a pretty good job for someone who doesn't really know what he's doing. Guess I have an instinct when it comes to that or something. Although I guess it might help that I read a book on how to paint figures for ideas... probably helps a lot.

Also, bought this beer stein just about a half hour ago. Hope it looks good when it shows up. I liked the coloration and what I could see of the design, but the picture was pretty blurry and the description didn't include the volume of the container. I sure hope it's at least a liter. Anything else is a waste in my opinion.

As a side note I can chug a liter of beer in 14.5 seconds. That's 2.11 pints or 33.8 ounces. I think that's pretty good. ... Although I'm not entirely sure if I should be proud of that... But I am.

... I like social drinking. Drinking alone I don't like, though. Nor do I like binging, or being reaaaaally drunk. I just like to hit that very first stage of drunk and try and cruise in it as long as possible. And whenever I get drunk, I don't like to be drunk again for a while... usually a couple of weeks.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:05 am
I also smoke cigars casually, now. My favorite, by far, is the Churchill style La Fleur Dominicana Double Ligero. They're 7 inches long and about as thick as a quarter. It's soooo good after you get 2 inches off of it... great flavor and great kick.
I only buy about 1 a month, if that. Although August had like... 4 that month...
I had bought myself one for that month and on my birthday I bought myself an extra one... because it was my birthday. However, 2 other people had the same idea and bought me one, as well. I had one a week that month...

But I like the really long ones because the first time you smoke 'em, you'll kill about 3 inches of 'em to get to the good stuff, and then you can put them out, and if you smoke them again you'll get to the good stuff right away.

Those big seven-inchers I usually smoke 3 separate times.

... I love La Fleurs...  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

lil4fingers

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:19 pm
>What's the drive for you of a cigar over a cigarette?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:33 am
I personally think a cigarette is much worse than a cigar. I will never start smoking cigarettes. Cigarettes have a lot of added chemicals that are really bad for you, while a cigar does not. Not only that, but you do not inhale the smoke from a cigar. You hold the smoke in your mouth which lets the nicotine get absorbed through your mucus membranes in your mouth. So with a cigar, you aren't going to get tar in your lungs and lung cancer and stuff. You could still get, like... mouth and throat cancer I suppose, if you smoke them a lot, but I'm pretty sure those are nowhere near as bad as lung cancer. Not to mention, you're likely going to be smoking cigars a heck of a lot less than you would be smoking cigarettes, since they are so expensive compared to a cigarette. And speaking of them being expensive, I actually like that they cost as much as they do. It's a nice deterrent to keep you from buying too many and smoking them frequently enough to mess you up. Since you don't smoke them as much, much less risk of bad things happening, and pretty much impossible to get addicted to them.  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

lil4fingers

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:42 pm
>I had never particularly considered those things. Both because I had never known, and because I personally care not for either one. Thanks for the information though!
Hope your holiday season is going well!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:23 pm
I actually spent my holiday alone at home. My grandmother had a mild heart attack at around Dec 15th or so (she's fine), and the rest of my family went to see her in California at around Dec 20th. From what I understand, most of the time there was spend cleaning up and setting things up for here, like hiring someone to come in and take care of her and get her to take her medicine, hire someone to drive her to like the grocery store and such, as well as get her a new car since she recently totaled her old one. The car was old and not worth much, so when I say totaled... it's not really that impressive the damage that was done to it.

I could not really get off of work, and we needed someone to stay home and take care of our animals and watch the house and such. I'm hoping to be able to head out there sometime next month (march), but we'll see.

I was alone at my house until some time in January.

Changing the topic, I heartily recommend Guild Wars 2. It is an absolutely fantastic game. If you like MMOs, I'd recommend giving GW2 a try. Hell, even if you don't like most MMOs, I'd recommend giving it a try. It's a heck of a lot more skill based. Monthly content updates, and best of all, no monthly fee. You just have to buy the game once, and then you don't ever have to pay anything to play again. Hell of a game.

Aaaaaand, going back to previous posts, I stopped smoking cigars about a month ago, now. I'll have one if it's offered to me, but other than that, I don't actively seek them.
I do however smoke hookah sometimes... Which is just a smoother blend of tobacco mixed with flavoring filtered through water.

Hookah's nice... very light and not harsh on the lungs. Not as heavy a hitter as a cigar, though, and you don't feel the effects for anywhere near as long. I liked that part of a cigar... would hit you hard and fast and had staying power. It's mostly the staying power that hookah lacks. Also, it smells not at all like tobacco... more like incense, I guess.

However, I recently smoked too much hookah, and It's entirely possible that as a result I will decide to stop smoking hookah, as well. Smoking too much hookah isn't as bad as it seems... you just tend to feel like you're going to black out if you stand up, like if you have low blood pressure. Buuut... I smoked a lot of it... like... for about an hour I'm pretty sure I took less than 10 breaths of regular air. The rest of my breathing was smoking hookah. Did I mention hookah lacks staying power? I had to hit it that hard to keep feeling it. So, paying for my stupidity, I felt like I was going to black out whenever i stood up for over an hour. To my credit, or wherever the credit lie, I did manage not to black out. Still wasn't fun. You learn from your mistakes, I suppose.

I just got back from heading over to a Renaissance festival over near Austin yesterday. That was fun. That fair has a bit of a problem though... Aparently they had a bunch of mulch donated to them, so they put it all along the walkways. Unfortunately, the much is not really well... chipped. there are some huge sections of bark in there, quite often too. I'm talking regularly the size of your fist, or even two of your fists. Made it hard for some of the other people to walk around. For some reason, I can walk fine on it. *shrug*

The first day, Saturday, I imbibed far too much alcohol... mostly mead. I like mead. Hard to find good mead around here. I have to order it online if I want to get it. Mighty expensive. So, of course, as soon as an easy avenue of cheap, fairly good mead was supplied to me, I overindulged myself. I spent the rest of Saturday drunkenly wandering around the fair. Interestingly enough, I apparently walk very well on that horrible mulch while drunk, not even looking where I'm stepping. I only apparently have problems with staggering once I got into the even wooden floors of the shops. Whodathunk.

Changing the subject from my vices, I bought me this really nice mug made out of cow horn, too. It looks boss, and I feel boss drinking mead out of it. My outfit's getting pretty good, as well. I even had a few people stop me and take my picture. I look like a Viking with a definite wolf motif going on. Also, spiky arms... and fists.  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Neon Love's Gang

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers