Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:41 pm
Sango loosened her grip on Kirara slightly, taking a deep breath to calm herself down. "InuYasha's . . . special . . . he has a link with Kagome that somehow allows him to pass through. Miroku, Kirara, Shippo, and I cannot go through the well as they can . . . although if we happened to be on her side, I suppose, as proved in Shippo's case, we can pass though, but otherwise, we can't go to the future. . ." she said, trying to explain it to him, looking down at Kirara worridly. Kirara had a good chance of pulling through since she was a demon, but Sango couldn't help worrying.

InuYasha scoffed. "Keh. I could beat your Growlmon straight into the dirt . . ." he said cockily.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:11 pm
"Hmm, maybe so, but Growlmon is one of his weaker levels. After him, there is WarGrowlmon, and Gallantmon. Wargrowlmon I garantuee you would be a challange, but I doubt you'd be able to last against Gallantmon." Akito commented, crossing his arms.  

Kyriod

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:44 pm
"Wanna bet?" InuYasha said, a feindish grin growing on his face. If there was one thing he liked, it was a fight . . . preferrably one where his friends weren't in danger . . . Plus, he kinda wanted to test out this 'Gallantmon's' strength for himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:20 pm
"but...what if whoever's supposed to be attacking the present shows up?" Sakura asked the two trying to prevent them from fighting as well.

"Well, then you can't get them so you might as well give up on that option" Shaoran said.  

The Guardian of Kandrakar

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:22 pm
Sango sighed. And then she realized something. "I can't go get them . . . but you can! You can pass through the well!" she said, looking at him hopefully. She really didn't want Miroku fighting the half-demon longer than was nescessary.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:51 pm
"Me? I could...I guess..." Shaoran said hesitating. He'd lost the boy he was supposed to be watching and didn't really want to go back with that news.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:33 pm
"It would really help if you could . . ." she said, looking back worridly at where she had left Miroku. "I'm afraid for Miroku . . ."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:50 pm
Shaoran considered her gor a moment before letting out a sigh. "Fine, I'll go. But what exactly is it that's attacking and why?" he said wanting to make sur e he had some information to give the others instead of leading them into an unknown battle.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:59 pm
"A half demon . . . and I'm not quite sure why . . ." Sango said, once again looking behind her.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:18 pm
"He won't, not anytime soon. Maybe a week?" Akito said. "Milleniummon would have to nuetralize all electronics within fifty miles of wherever he enters the real world. He Wants me dead, so he'll go through the work of disabling the electronics in a 50 mile radius of the city if it means getting to kill me first. We've got time, don't worry." He looked over to Inuyasha. "This area is too crowded for Gallantmon, furthermore, we do not possess the strength at the moment. Champion is all the further Guilmon can go at this moment." He stated.  

Kyriod

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:30 pm
InuYasha shrugged. "Keh. Whatever." he said, kinda disappointed that he didn't get to fight and show off his skills.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:36 pm
"You could fight Growlmon." Akito stated. "If Guilmon is up for it." He said, looking over to his partner.

Guilmon nodded. "One more minor fight won't kill me."  

Kyriod

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:50 pm
InuYasha shrugged again, but the grin returned. "Whatever." he said again, feining disinterest, but actually kinda glad that he was getting a chance to fight.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:52 pm
Guilmon digivolved once more. Akito walked over next to where Kagome was. "I'd prefer if you two held your battle at a distance from us." He commented.  

Kyriod

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:54 pm
InuYasha shrugged again, but the grin returned. "Whatever." he said again, feining disinterest, but actually kinda glad that he was getting a chance to fight.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games