Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:55 am

"Nope, no blood's needed. Here."
Zann crouched down in front of the scroll, and made some rapid handseals. He then placed his hands on the scroll,
"Kai."
Strange symols began to appear all over the scroll, and they gradually disappeared, almost as if they were alive and crawled off. The corner of the scroll flicked open, and Zann spread it open in front on the grass, revealing the first jutsus.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:02 am

"Hmm.... Name: Kumo Monokage no Jutsu (Cloud Cover Technique)
Description: This jutsu involves the simple creation of a small illusionary cloud, about 1-foot in diameter, that has to stay on the ground. Its true purpose is to conceal something that might be hidden in a particular spot, such as a sharp rock, or a small hole." Zeno read, completely into the scroll. "Alright....you go first." Zeno said, standing up.

De-Vaughn07

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:06 am

((I'll say...2 posts?))

Zann read the description carefully, and formed some seals. Instantly a small cloud appeared near his feet, about 1m in diameter. However it was quite transparent, unable to serve its purpose.

((I never post out the genjutsu name, cuz people would just go "kai"...))
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:09 am

(yea, okay.)
Zeno nodded, and tried as well. He got a cloud....but it was smaller than his foot. "Wow.....I'm really...really...bad.Haha! Again!" He said, getting ready to perform it again.

De-Vaughn07

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:12 am

Zann formed the seals again, but this time he put almost twice as much chakra into it. The cloud grew to the same size, but it completely obscured what was underneath it, making the jutsu correct.
"Wow, my first genjutsu." Zann said proudly.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:16 am

"And you call yourself a jounin..." Zeno laughed as he performed the jutsu, it was smaller but definetely working right. " Ok next... Name: Hekireki Koe no Jutsu (Thunder Voice Technique)
Description: This genjutsu is very simple. Upon its execution, the target is made to hear the user's voice at an astoundingly amplified level. This is a genjutsu often used by academy teachers to awaken students that fall asleep in class. Haha, this one's funny!" Zeno rolled on the ground laughing.

De-Vaughn07

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:16 am

Zann then turned to the next one,

Name: Hekireki Koe no Jutsu (Thunder Voice Technique)
Description: This genjutsu is very simple. Upon its execution, the target is made to hear the user's voice at an astoundingly amplified level. This is a genjutsu often used by academy teachers to awaken students that fall asleep in class.

He formed some handseals, then decided to try it on Zeno. When he spoke, his voice was only slightly louder than before, not having much effect.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:22 am

"Oi, I know more ninjutsus...so aha." Zann replied to Zeno's statement. He then formed some handseals, and shouted in Zeno's direction,
"ARE YOU LISTENING?" The voice was almost 10 times louder than his normal shout, almost to a deafening level.

iZann

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:24 am

burning_eyes "YOU IDIOT!YOU DIDNT HAVE TO YELL!" Zeno shouted, almost being half as loud as the jutsu. "EAT THIS!" He did the jutsu only to pass out for it ringing in his own head.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:26 am

Zeno jumped back up, and performed the jutsu perfctly. "YOU WOULDNT EVEN BE LEARNING GENJUTSU IF IT WASNT FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!" Zeno yelled, as payback.

De-Vaughn07

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:31 am

Zann felt a smile tugging at his lips, something that has only happened twice here in Kumo...something very, extremely rare for him, to smile. He blinked twice to concentrate again, and read the next jutsu,

Name: Raimei Wana Fuu (Thunder Trap Seal)
Description: A basic genjutsu in the sense that what it does is very simple, however it is an illusion that is set up for the target, but also an illusion that the user himself self notices. Flashing a series of signs the user "primes" an area or object with a conditional genjutsu. Whenever someone crosses the said area or tampers with said object loud thunder is sounded and can be heard well from everywhere. While partially unsettling for most people who were just walking around or touching something the genjutsu does nothing more then alert the setter of this genjutsu that someone set off one of his signals.

Hmm...interesting, I've heard of that before. Zann formed some seals and targeted the area right in front of Zeno, so if Zeno moved even an inch the jutsu would activate.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:35 am

Zeno lifted an eyebrow. "Why...why are you pointing that seal to me!? Hey, if you dont stop--AAAAUUUUGGGHHH!!!" Zeno screamed as he had moved forward and triggered the thunder. "I uhh.....i wasnt sc-sc-scared. My turn." Zeno did it, but only heard thunder in his head.

De-Vaughn07

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:36 am

"NO!IM GONNA GET IT THIS TIME!!" Zeno performed the seals and set it up around in a circle of zann's feet.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:40 am

It wasn’t as loud as I’d like it…Zann didn’t notice Zeno’s seal as he moved a few steps. Instantly a quiet thunder, almost distant, could be heard, though it still surprised him.
“Hey, nice…my turn.” Zann formed some more handseals, and aimed it in a circle around Zeno’s right foot.

iZann

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:43 am

Zeno laughed. "You think I'll fall for that? Because I--" Zeno took a step away from where he was, but he tripped onto the seal. "Ummm....one thing:AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!" zeno yelled at the thunder.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games