Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:09 pm
SynysterGatesRules
Syn seeing Kenshin leave he took off after them. He was a ways away so he had some catching up to do so he took the dog pack and left.
((Dude edit your post you were right by us all when the atomic bomb blew off.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:21 pm
SynysterGatesRules
Dark-Ninja70
SynysterGatesRules
Syn seeing Kenshin leave he took off after them. He was a ways away so he had some catching up to do so he took the dog pack and left.
((Dude edit your post you were right by us all when the atomic bomb blew off.))

((-_- I was a safe distance away. I left the shadow clone. Does anybody read my post?))
((Were you a whole village's width away? -_- ))  

Dark-Ninja70

Dripples

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:08 pm
(What the hell happened?)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:50 pm
((Konoha just got blown up, twice. Once by Hanzo and once by Sengetsu. So basically everyone in Konoha is now more or less dead.))  

Plexilate

Dripples

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:05 pm
(what about the people like 50 yards away from Konoha, AND ARE YOU KIDDING ME?)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:08 pm
(This is so unfair, i didn't have a chance to reply. ARE YOU KIDDING ME! I WAS ON VACATION FOR LIKE 2 DAYS! THIS IS SO UNFAIR)  

Dripples

Plexilate

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:37 pm
((Talk to dark-ninja and Sen about your character, I wouldn't know. It's their jutsus))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:55 pm
if you were on the field and didnt get to post and react then you have a chance to. since it's unfair to those who have been in this fight or just watching  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:19 pm
((see...this is the problem...to many people...))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:53 pm
jedimastersonic
if you were on the field and didnt get to post and react then you have a chance to. since it's unfair to those who have been in this fight or just watching

((I'm having the same problem that Hearty is having. It isn't fair. I asked what was going on so someone could tell me but no one replied...))  

Detachi

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:26 am
((.....ok...if you haven't had a post inbetween him using the technique, and the aftermath, then you can rp as if he's about to use it/Using it, meaning you can escape....thats what i've learnt at least))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:56 am
(.....Uhhh, i escape??? Umm then okay?)

Yokai quickly turned on his sharingan, making handsigns, "Shushin no jutsu!" Yokai then quicjly escaped from the place.

(is that right?)  

Dripples

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:06 pm
((Ok, for Detachi: Couple Uchiha's showed up and chose sides, a Rogue Suna nin showed up to help Kashiim, Kenshin Kaguya shoed up, killed the Suna nin because he thought the Sunanin was an Uchiha, then everyone started blowing S*&^ up. Oh, and somewehere in there Syn and Dark had a genjutsu war where they kept breaking out of genjutsu. Recap of the last...three-four pages in a paragraph.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games