Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:44 am
~I don't think you want to walk around New Shale right now.~ Dulceri responded back. ~That is of course if you can't see the colums of electricity. If you can't then walk all you like.~ Dulceri looked upon the ruined city as he shot more and more waves electricity out. "Such a task...I've become lazy is all..." He looked upon the destruction with eyes that reveales his hatred for this job. ~I'm on my way back.~

~~~

"What?!" Marcove answered. "What do you want Apollo? Shouldn't you bee with my dad helping this place...destroying things?" He asked with as much sarcasm as a three year old could muster.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:26 am
Apollo ignored the sarcastic remarks from the three year old. He got down to eye level with Marcove. "Hey there Marcove you remember your friend Kendal right" He said. He frowned "Well he lost his mom and we're pretty sure his dads not going to be around much longer" He said. He looked down wondering if Marcove knew where this was going "Well your dad agreed to take him in and I think he could really use a friend I just thought I'd tell you" He said. He stood up "Try to make him feel at home alright you guys could be all he has right now...oh by the way he's in your room right now sleeping as far as I know" He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:40 am
Daphne sighed and transported herself home. She stood outside the bulb and waited for him to come back. She was going to almost cry because of the destruction that shouldn't have been taking place but Dul was going to do it anyway. "Dul get your butt here now."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:30 am
((hey guys...sorry. this week was a living hell w tests and everything. any chance I could get a recap?))  

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:28 pm
"Almost done..." Dulceri threw an attacker off of him and pressed his hand against his chest, causing him to explode. "That's the last of them...okay..." He looks up and in the following seconds, he appears in front of Daphne with a smile. He was now in his regular human form. "Is there something I can help you with? Because if not, you should be doing your job."

~~~

"Why is he in my room? There are hundreds and hundreds of guest rooms." Marcove turns around and walks back home. "I'll do what I can to make him feel at home. But you have to as well."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:34 pm
"My job is as a mother as well and Marcove is sad as hell because you never apologized to him. Alyss is in her room. You've changed Dulceri, your no longer the loving husband that I first met so long ago." Daphne turned and walked back into the bulb, her white hair flowing behind her as she walked gracefully down the walkway.  

Maha clone

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:16 pm
Apollo looked at Marcove "Well I didn't know what room to put him and besides I think it would be best if he talked to you anyway you are his friend right?" He said. He followed him "and just think about what it would be like if you lost your mom" He said. He frowned but continued "..and just remember you guys are all he has" He said. He then tuirned and headed off he had something he wanted to look into.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:00 am
"I was looking for him to do that actually. And I haven't changed a bit." He retorted. "I'm still the Shale boy you met in a grass field years ago." As she walked away, he kept pace behind her. "I'm sorry if I have changed a little, but I have a job to do and it's demanding more out of me. You know that."

~~~

Marcove waved at Apollo as he walked off and entered his room where Kendal was indeed laying. "Great. A brother. Just when I got tired of my sister..." He sat down in a chair by his bed and awaited for him to awake.

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:03 am
Daphne looked at Dul over her shoulder. "Does that include destroying Evermore? Give it a break Dul." She walked slower so he could walk beside her, she rounded the corner and looked at the ceiling. Alyss heard Marcove talk to himself. "I'm sorry brother. You deserve the kingdom. why is Kendal here?" She sat on the bed next to the boy. On her face was the red marks made by Daphne when she slapped her daughter.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:24 am
"Yes." He responds seriously. "Yes it does. I mean, did you not see what they did out there? Or has the metal in your system caused you to go blind finally?" He brisked past her in a huff continuing,"Excuse me. I have to go find Marcove."

~~~

"I deserve this kingdom as much as you do and I he's here because his parents are dying. Apollo says it's best if he stays here. Liar." Marcove looks over to her and inspects her face curiously. "What happened to you sis?"

Mahareshi

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:27 am
Kenji smiled and hugged her back. "Thank you but I'm not as unselfish as you would believe." he said, slightly grinning. After he was finished with his food, he put the plate away in the sink before turning to look at Amara. "What should we do now? The war isn't over yet I don't think we're really a big part of it anymore..."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:34 pm
Void looked at their new guests and sighed. " SO when exactly does this plan of ours bloom? " He asked. " The pieces are all falling into place and the seeds of war have been strung into the world. I can't wait to see what kind of story flourishes from this new plot twist. " He said with a laugh, this was no more then a way to keep him entertained in his endless life. The only thing he feared was boredom, because then there would be no need to live this was like a fresh splash of life into his timeless veins.  

Nicko1421

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:00 pm
Kendal frowned as he was awoke. He looked around and he herd what Marcove said "..I'm sorry Marcove..I don't want to be a bother" He said. He looked at Alyss and then looked down "I can't believe mommy's gone.." He said. He stood up "..maybe I should go home" He said. His eyes were red from his crying earlier and he still had tears in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:11 pm
"I'm not the cause of anything you crazy b***h." Nephilis said as he walked forward to Void. "The plan is this...because Dulceri you all set me up, Dulceri now thinks that I led the attack on his nation. If I could convince him otherwise...no more." Ambrosia interrupted. "This is the plan my friend. We're going to go back to Shale tomorrow and we're going to take the Suggestor. We're going to use him to get your friends memories back. No more sleeper cell."  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:22 pm
Amara looked at Kenji and smiled. "Well I suppose you can go talk with your brother if you'd like" she stated. "But I'm tired sweety,so I think that I am going to bed" she stated with a soft tone as she made her way to their bedroom, looking into the mirror as she removed her clothing.

Calisto looked at everyone. "I dont know about the rest of you all, but it's getting late, and I'm very tired" she stated as she ran her fingers through her hair. "We've caused enough for today and I'm exhausted" she explained.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games