Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:04 pm

"Good freakin question.. hm.. well i guess lets start off with the basics. Im going to throw my daggers at it. Mind you they arent normal daggers..."

Cy said gently.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:06 pm

"Explain their properties." she said.

Fighter for all

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:12 pm

"Hm.. well its made of a very strong metal. Probably the strongest in the world. Theyre needle thin and about 6 inches long. Theyre hollow to make theyre weight lighter. And its the hollowness that gives them their ear peircing whistle when you throw them."

Cy paused.

"I guess thats it about them. Lightweight, thin, long, hollow, strong metal. hm.."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:16 pm

"alright." She typed it into the computer. "Attack."

Fighter for all

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:19 pm

"You got it hotstuff."

Cy smiled. He put the walkie talkie in his pocket so it wouldnt fall out. He grinned. He jumped up into the air. An ear piercing whistle was heard as he threw several of his needle like daggers at the force field.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:41 pm

Kaylin watched the monitor as several points of impact hit the sheild. The monitor showed no breaches but she contacted Cy to make sure. "any break through?"

Fighter for all

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:44 pm

Cy landed softly and upon hearing Kaylins voice he walked up to the force field and inspected it.

"Not that i see. Should i attack it again?"
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:51 pm

"Different attack please." she said.

Fighter for all

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:54 pm

"Can do. How about i through a good number of Zombies at it see if it gets overwhelmed by sheer numbers?"

Cy said.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:54 pm

"Right." she smiled, and inputed the data.

Fighter for all

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:02 pm

"Its the third time ive raised the dead in such a small span of time, wait or is the the fourth?" Cy said slightly confused. He shook his head and sighed.

He threw his head back adn let out a ear pericing howl, not quite like a Lycans but similar and it still sent those chills down youre spine. A low rumble was heard.. and then it got more intense. Arms and heads popped out of the ground, slowly rising from the ground came corpses of all kinds. Children, women, men, of all different ages, heights, sizes and races.

Cy snapped his fingers. The Ghouls snapped into action and suddenly came to life. Wave after wave of ghouls came at the force field. Cy stood back and waited to see what would happen.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:04 pm

Kaylin watched intently. She saw the sheil fluxuate, and a grid collapse. She cursed. "Alright, call them off."

Fighter for all

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:15 pm

Cy snapped his fingers and the ghouls stopped dead in their tracks. Some fell over onto one another for they had been in the middle of a jump.

Surrounded by ghouls Cy had to stop one of them from drooling on him. He pushed the ghoul over and away from him.

"Something go wrong?"

Cy said to Kaylin.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:21 pm

"Yeah, the sheilds broken down." she cursed.

Fighter for all

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:24 pm

"ah alright. STOP DROOLING ON ME!!"

Cy back handed another ghoul who fell to the floor. It had been drooling on his shoulder when he was talking to Kaylin.

"Do you want me to put the ghouls back in their place or do we still need them? I hope they didnt damage it too badly."
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games