Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 215 216 217 218 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:32 am
Roarke shrugged as he shouldered his pack, glancing at Amiric. "I know how you feel, Sasori-chan; there are some things it's better never to see, because you never forget them," he said quietly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:55 pm
"Hmmm..." Eiji stirs in his bed and awakes to turn and see that he had overslept again. He looked around and saw Halcian sitting in a chair at the door, sleeping with his eyes open. "Weird..." He thinks as he waves his hand in front of Halcian. Eiji leans close to hear snoring. "Glad he's getting some sleep though. He's been through a bit." Eiji pulls a cover on to Halcian and gets completely dressed before leaving t check out the town.

"ZZzzzzzzzz...."  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:15 pm
Amiric noticed a town nearby as they reached the first few buildings. His keen hearing picked up snoring. He came around a corner and chuckled. "You sure that ain't you snoring, Eiji?" he said with amusement.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:54 pm
Eiji heared a familiar voice and spun around to see Amiric there in front of the inn where he and Halcian had been staying for the past few nights. "ONYX!!!!" Eiji had to restrain himself from tackling the boy right then and there. "It's so great to see you! Where are the others, are they with you?"  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:22 pm
((WB Liger))

Tarik walks ahead to the back of the market and looks through the weapons for sale while Aku sells the bracelet. He finds a good sword that will work and hands it to Aku to pay for. "Mistress, this is of good quality. I believe the master will be pleased with this present."

He covers his head with the hood of his cloak as they shop.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:42 pm
Sasori walked along after Amiric and sees him scoot off in another direction. "Hey where are you going?" She follows and when she catches up she sees Eiji. "Eiji! Where have you been?"  

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:24 pm
((Glad to be back))

Eiji sees Sasori coming up behind and immediately gives her a hug. "It's so great to see you guys after all that has happened." Eiji feels himself tearing up, but then stops in time to answer her question, "I wish I could give you answers but I really don't know myself. It all happened so quickly."

Unable to stay asleep through all the squealing, Halcian arose from his seat, not noticing the blanket that was on him. "Eiji your noise is most unnerv-" he immediately stopped once he realized what was causing the young boy to act so, "Ah, the guardians... he all are still alive, that gives me a new hope that our future can still be saved." Halcian finds himself bowing for a moment and then rising with a smile on his face.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:40 am
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Eiji heared a familiar voice and spun around to see Amiric there in front of the inn where he and Halcian had been staying for the past few nights. "ONYX!!!!" Eiji had to restrain himself from tackling the boy right then and there. "It's so great to see you! Where are the others, are they with you?"

Roarke snorted. "We have not seen many of the others, though we have been on Tarik's heels more than once," he grumbled. Amiric shrugged slightly, not seeming to really notice Halcian was in nothing but a blanket and boxers. "Acos may be dead, at least from what we've been able to gather, not to mention it appears people are using very dark and dangerous magic that can corrupt very easily," he said quietly.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:53 am
((OMEGA!!!??? Halcian wouldn't do that... if he did, he'd be nekkid rofl ))

Eiji looked at Halcian and chuckled for a moment. "Umm Hal, you might want to put some clothes on... Just maybe." he said sarcastically as he point at Halcian's dark green undies and chuckled some more.

Halcian rose and realized his predicament. A dark red blush crept across his face as he disappeared back into the room and then reappeared fully clothed. He coughed for a moment and returned to his original position, standing silently behind Eiji like a shadow, 'seen but not heard.'  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:26 pm
"Trust me, Eiji; compared to some of the things I grew up seeing, that ain't disturbing at all, and living with Aiel, certain things tend to die in a person... like modesty," Amiric said with a faint smile.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:49 pm
Sasori watched as Halcian comes out half dressed. He was very buff. He runs out and comes back.

"We all got separated after we arrived. Amiric, Roarke and I ended up near a town and figured out which way Tarik was going so we started following him to see if we could stop him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:57 pm
After Aku pays for the sword, Tarik holds the packages as Aku and Ryuu go to get some more appropriate clothes and items they will need for the potential battle and journey ahead. Tarik pulls his hood over his head and fidgets as he meanders around looking at miscellaneous stalls as he waits.

He listens as some men nearby speak about the conditions in Booforia. The queen's had in recent days fortified the patrols across the border and there was long lines to get searched and pass through the border. Tarik knew that they would not be taking the regular border crossing but it was interesting that patrols had increased.

He had planned to take the secret road through the jagged pass, the same he had taken the guardians, to bypass the regular border crossing.  

Mario Dragon

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:26 pm
Ryuu was off in some stall, picking out random clothing. Aku stops her, shaking her head in disagree. "And it matters what I wear because...?" Ryuu questioned with a glare, the stall empty of many costumers. "Just not that..alright?" Aku joked as she nudged her playfully, spotting a nice dress for herself. She soon bought hers and Ryuu's choices, then got changed herself. Her robe now open to revel the brown vest with a white open v undershirt, her skirt similar to a gypsy's as well. Ryuu picked out a more simple look to not arouse the men as much as the last one as she adjusted her shirt.

After they were done buying the necessary things for the trip, they met up with Tarik where they had agreed on. Ryuu holding most of the bags to not call attention to themselves.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:30 pm
misty_seabrz
Sasori watched as Halcian comes out half dressed. He was very buff. He runs out and comes back.

"We all got separated after we arrived. Amiric, Roarke and I ended up near a town and figured out which way Tarik was going so we started following him to see if we could stop him.

Halcian notices Sasori and gets a little red from embarrassment. He nods at her in a silent hello and then stands at the ready. Both he and Eiji went in a camoflague enchantment of some sort meant to hide their identity. No one would be able to see through it except for Sasori, Amiric, Roarke, and Tarik since they each had stones.

"So the plan is to find Tarik and stop him like usual. So what do we know so far?" Eiji asks. He tilts his head and looks at each of the others as he waits for a response.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:42 pm
Sasori smiled to herself that she was traveling with some hunky guys.

"We are near the Booforian border. If Tarik is following his habit, he will be crossing the border the same secret way he took us before. So we should go through the switchback path. We were in Booforia, before we met you Eiji, I think. We don't know where he is going after the border."

"If you were separated from us, I wonder where your brother is and Elaise and Willow. Hopefully we will find them too."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 215 216 217 218 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games