Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tuba_madness

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:40 pm
Matt grinned happily. "These are the special flowers she can manipulate with magic." He picked up a red Rose and touched it. It turned royal blue and he offered it to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:45 pm
Alexis took it and watched it with wonder, then looked up at him. "That's really awesome and romantic." she giggled and smelled it.  

Master i_like_icecream

Tuba_madness

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:49 pm
"Yea , I suppose If you can find a girl who likes magic tricks." he said with a small chuckle. "There is waterproof paper in here if you would like to take it with you." he looked around  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:00 pm
Alexis looked at him. "I do like magic tricks and I would love to take it home with me." she smiled.  

Master i_like_icecream

Tuba_madness

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:18 am
He smiled and took the rose from her. he gently wrapped securely with the paper and then handed back to Alexis. He kissed her gently on the lips then said, "You ready to go?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:26 am
Alexis smiled. "Sure."  

Master i_like_icecream

Tuba_madness

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:41 am
Matt smiled and lead her back to the de-pressure chamber, "Deep breath. " he said as the chamber began to fill with water. He opened the door and swam out he looked back and made sure she was still following. He quickly swam to the top and took a deep breath. he waded to dry land and helped Alexis through the mud and guck  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:59 am
Alexis looked down at the mud and her wet skin. "Ewwww." she looked at him.  

Master i_like_icecream

Tuba_madness

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:04 am
Matt laughed and pulled her towards a near by lawn sprinkler so she could wash her legs. When she was done, he changed her clothes into a simple, dry t-shirt and jeans and popped her wings into normality. He changed himself into a concert t-shirt and jeans and then slung his arm around her shoulders. "Come on lets go back to the dorm." he said  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:37 am
Alexis just looked at him with incredulity when he popped her wings back to normal. "How do you do that?"  

Master i_like_icecream

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:08 am
sassyspark
"Well, think of it like this: Cat and the yokai are friends. If Cat needs help she just calls out the yokai's name. The yokai is it's own being. It's their choice to help the Folklorist." Tanda tried to explain. He looked at Aiko that sat on his shoulder."Nothing you need to worry yourself about."

"Ohh I understand now! Thank you for the explanation!" Eve exclaimed thoughtfully. "Oh alright!" she grinned happily at him. She glanced at Aiko, " May I pet your kitten? He's cute!" Eve giggled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:57 pm
Master i_like_icecream

Matt just winked. "Magic love." he said with a goofy grin.."Lets go back to the dorm."  

Tuba_madness

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:58 am
Keiko_1357
Tanda looked at Aiko that sat on his shoulder."Oh Aiko? Why, yes you may."Tanda nodded at Aiko. Ths small grey kitten jumped on to Eve's shoulder. The strange thing was even that Aiko looked like a kitten he had such precise movements. Just like a full grown cat.
(Mom foregot to pull the password up to today. I don't know when i'll be able to comment.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:59 pm
sassyspark
Keiko_1357
Tanda looked at Aiko that sat on his shoulder."Oh Aiko? Why, yes you may."Tanda nodded at Aiko. Ths small grey kitten jumped on to Eve's shoulder. The strange thing was even that Aiko looked like a kitten he had such precise movements. Just like a full grown cat.
(Mom foregot to pull the password up to today. I don't know when i'll be able to comment.)

"Thank you very much!" Eve graciously thanked him as Aiko jumped onto her shoulder. "What a cute kitten! And a smart one too! ((OOC: "Reminds me of someone I know..." if you get it sassy! wink ))" Eve beamed happily as she pet the small cat on her shoulder.  

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:26 pm
Keiko_1357

Aiko meowed at Eve. Tanda frowned at the kitten. (occ: nope I don't get it.)  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games