Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:10 am
Xiatian Li
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

I do realize that Xia shared the same classes with Marcus, but I'm not sure how their interaction had been like.

Maybe they had never thought of interacting with each other until now? Like 'I'd been busy with something and ended up intentionally minding my own business' excuse?

Yeah possibly? Marcus actually doesn't notice things sometimes ( he's been late to class because he wanders off) and he's been dealing with Ray and his brother so he might've been preoccupied. He's friends with Eve and Ray as well as Tera in that class so it's possible they just didn't hang out with the same people. I think he may only have noticed if she brought attention to herself in class somehow ( they also share an afternoon class! Science and Tech!)
The funny thing is if Marcus had met Xia before he made himself and enemy to Koru and Krisi ( or without knowing she was friends with her) he would have loved to be friends with her. His family's chokeful of Rangers too sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:11 am
Xiatian Li
TheRealKiru

Sure! Sorry I posted on the final day of the thing! I'm just now starting to post finally after a ruthless summer job! I'm sure Ashley would love to be friends with her, even if she's a tad anti-social.

Ashley's very interested in non Kanto Pokemon.

No problem! owo Xia will be texting her during the morning; I'll quote you when I posted.

Anti-social or not, Xia would like to get to know her if given the chance. yum_puddi
And the mudkip too >w<
I love Hoenn's starters the most out of all generations.

Sounds like a plan! Ashley's not much of a morning person, but she'll enjoy something to take her mind of being the new kid.

Ashley's a tad shy, but she means the best for everyone. Just a ghost loving kid wanting to find her way in the world.
I actually remembered, I should pick up my Mudkip in the morning. Probably one of my favorite starters along with Bulbasaur and Snivy.

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:57 am
Hooray for successful field trip!
This was a cool summer with all of this
I've actually never been in an RP that has lasted this long while being pretty active and it's super cool  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:10 am
Prairiefox
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
I wanted to see what Tony and Ramona did next >n>

For the most part I do believe Ramona passed out and Harvey had to carry her back to the hotel rofl Meanwhile Tony was thrown into a tree by Cofagrigus 4laugh Just kidding on that last part XD

lol I'd be okay with that, I can see him doing that ( can we say that happened?)...though I also wonder how Tony got away/responded to all this

Oh yes I'm okay with that. In fact Ramona is probably still reeling a bit
I hope that she can see Harvey as a friend to talk to

Oh I love love LOVED Harvey's response it was awesome XD

Thanks lol. I was struggling for a bit ( I haven't role-played Harvey that much so I'm still figuring out his personality) the damm son you dumb line kinda popped up and I went with it XD ( it might or might not become something both Bennett boys are prone to saying)

I'm sure Harvey wouldn't mind lending an ear. He isn't used to being informal/friends with co-workers but that doesn't mean he can't. ( it might mean he won't open up as easily but if Ramona opens up/innitiates a friendship he won't push her away). He'll just tell her Tony was an idiot, ask if she was okay and try and get her to calm down about things.
Hopefully he won't judge him too harshly with how he treats Marcus ( he's hurting the chill baby crying )  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:11 am
DJ Double B
I've actually never been in an RP that has lasted this long while being pretty active and it's super cool

Same, I've never really been an active part of an arc like this. I kinda wish my workload had let me post during it...but the Bennett boys got some development at least.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:03 am
Sorry about missing the dance, my apt is having windows replaced, so i had to pack up my work area  

Xaven the Raven

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:12 am
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
DJ Double B

Same, I've never really been an active part of an arc like this. I kinda wish my workload had let me post during it...but the Bennett boys got some development at least.

That's always good at least.
School is picking up now so I hope to be as active as I can  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:04 am
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Sorry I wasn't able to post ;n;
I got really, really sick yesterday and just didn't feel up to it.

I'm not sure how to deal with it then, I guess maybe do it in the future? Maybe something could set her off from her festering over the timeskip.  

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:09 am
TheWhiteDragonfly

Sorry I wasn't able to post ;n;
I got really, really sick yesterday and just didn't feel up to it.

I'm not sure how to deal with it then, I guess maybe do it in the future? Maybe something could set her off from her festering over the timeskip.

Maybe? They could always run into each other after classes or something like that? Marcus might drop by to try and see his brother and Kirsi has Harvey for breeding.
Marcus will still have some festering feelings himself since Ava's still mad at him and for him the dance was still kind of a bummer.
And it's okay, the timeskip snuck up on all of us I think, no worries.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:24 am
I'm taking this from another guild/forum cause it looks like fun.

LET'S PLAY A GAME!

"WHAT WOULD YOU CHARACTER(S) BE?"

1.) Which Pokemon Go Team would your character(s) be? (One team per character)

Options:

• Team Valor: "Pokemon are stronger than humans, and warm-hearted, too!" -Candela
  • Team Mystic: "The Wisdom of Pokemon is immeasurably deep." -Blanche
  • Team Instinct: "Pokemon are creatures with excellent intuition." -Spark

2.) Which Hogwarts House would your character(s) be placed in? (One house per character)

Options:

• Gryffindor: Brave, Adventurous, Courageous, Daring, Loyal, and Chivalrous.
  • Ravenclaw: Wisdom, Creativity, Cleverness, Intelligence, and Knowledge.
  • Hufflepuff: Hardwork, Dedication, Fair play, Patience, and Loyalty.
  • Slytherin: Cunning, Prideful, Resourceful, Ambitious, Intelligent, and Determined. (Not evil)

3.) Which Ilvermorny House would your character(s) be placed in? (One house per character, however multiple houses can accept a character at the sorting ceremony)

Options:

• Thunderbird: Represents the soul, favors adventurers.
  • Wampus: Represents the body, favors warriors.
  • Horned Serpent: Represents the mind, favors scholars.
  • Pukwudgie: Represents the heart, favors healers.

Harvey : Slytherin. Team Mystic. Thunderbird. ( though he'd also be considered for Horned Serpent)

Marcus : Team Instinct. ( though he'd consider mystic for a bit) Ravenclaw ( although the hat would consider him a better fit but hufflepuff but would leave it up to him and Marcus would choose Ranvenclaw because science) Horned Serpent  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:55 pm
Ohh interesting owo I haven't really thought of it, but this is probably where my characters would go

Tera: Team Instinct | Gryffindor | Thunderbird

Takahiro: Team Mystic | Ravenclaw | Horned Serpent  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:25 pm
Maria : Team Instinct, Hufflepuff (mainly cause she's been sorted before), though I'd like to think she could fall into Gryffindor as well
Maria :. Probably accepted by both Thunderbird and Pukwudgie but she'd choice Thunderbird.
Evelyn : Team Mystic, Ravenclaw, Horned Serpent
Jean : Definite Team Mystic, Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff, Pukwudgie

And for those who remember her...

Lacus : Team Instinct, Ravenclaw, Pukwudgie

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:57 pm
Oh dang this is easy to decide XD

Koru: Valor I Hufflepuff I Thunderbird
Seriously though Candela looks like frickin Koru I can't stop thinking about it o-o

Ramona: Instinct I Ravenclaw I Pukwudgie XD  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:00 pm
amarzyciel

Sorry about missing the dance ^^;;
It's not too bad tho, there's always next time
You'll be the first person I'll hit up then wink
(If you want of course)
---

Oooooh, a gaaame?~

Lesse

Holly would def be Instinct, Hufflepuff and (I've never really heard of Ilverymorny before so I'm not too sure about this one o3o ) Pukwudgie, maybe?  

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:01 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Ava:
-- I wanna say Valor but she'd probably be Instinct really. The whole sort of not planning but doing what your gut tells you is her thing
-- Definitely Gryffindor, with the adventurous "try everything out" type of spirit
-- This one is tough. I would say Thunderbird or Wampus, more so Thunderbird. Again, the whole adventuring spirit, getting out there and doing things, that sort of deal.

Nirav:
-- Probably Valor, in the sense of trusting in the strength of your pokemon. But runner up would be Mystic in the whole learning about your pokemon type of deal
-- He'd be Hufflepuff really. The whole working against adversity and being loyal to those you care about is his thing
-- I wanna say Horned Serpent. Learning is something Nirav is trying to get the most of while he's in school. Might be considered for Pukwudgie if anything with his caring for friends/family but definitely Horned Serpent.

this was fun yo biggrin  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games