Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:19 pm
The Dark Paladin
Spartan-622
*Jumps away from Bellial and continues firing at him with pure energy.*

((No, not the kind he likes.))

Drarak takes the hits in stride. " Those are useless!!! No energy weapon can hurt me enough!!!!Ill even give you help!!! Beliall threw Draraks sword to Vexxion. "Just a little help in this onesided fight!!!" Beliall jumped at Vexxion
*Blocks with both Drarak's sword and his katana.*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:24 pm
Dark Berry starts eating popcorn.
((im going to bed now, so have fun at school.))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:24 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Dark Berry starts eating popcorn.
((im going to bed now, so have fun at school.))
((Good night.))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:30 pm
Belial laughed " I love this!!! But you are not fighting at full power!!!! FIGHT ME WITH ALL YOUR SOUL!!!!! I WANT A WORTHY KILL!!!!" Belial lunged at Vexxion knowing that this was the Finale  

The Dark Paladin

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:34 pm
The Dark Paladin
Belial laughed " I love this!!! But you are not fighting at full power!!!! FIGHT ME WITH ALL YOUR SOUL!!!!! I WANT A WORTHY KILL!!!!" Belial lunged at Vexxion knowing that this was the Finale
"Have it your way."

*Vexion begins to move faster than any known being all around Bellial, unleashing combo after combo with both Drarak's sword and his katana.*

"IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT?!?!"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:42 pm
Belial felt the cuts and blood running down him. He knew defeat." Yes this is what I want...this is what I want" Bleeding profusely, Belial fell to the ground and changed back into Drarak. Belials Dark soul left Draraks body with a laugh and disappeaer into the clouds. Drarak lay still on the ground.  

The Dark Paladin

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:43 pm
The Dark Paladin
Belial felt the cuts and blood running down him. He knew defeat." Yes this is what I want...this is what I want" Bleeding profusely, Belial fell to the ground and changed back into Drarak. Belials Dark soul left Draraks body with a laugh and disappeaer into the clouds. Drarak lay still on the ground.
*Vexion rus over.*

"Drarak. Drarak are you all right?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:45 pm
Spartan-622
The Dark Paladin
*Vexion rus over.*

Drarak lay still on the ground. A slight moan came from his prone form, he was bleeding out allover and his multipes wounds were black with curse  

The Dark Paladin

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:48 pm
The Dark Paladin
Spartan-622
The Dark Paladin
*Vexion rus over.*

Drarak lay still on the ground. A slight moan came from his prone form, he was bleeding out allover and his multipes wounds were black with curse
*Vexion looked at his hands.*

"I wonder..."

*He puts his hands over Drarak and they begin to glow, and Drarak begins to heal. At the same time the cursed marks are being lifted.*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:50 pm
Drarak grabbed Vexxions hands and stopped him. " no....I dont deserve to live...besides....it would never be the same....not after this....I cant believe what Ive done"  

The Dark Paladin

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:51 pm
The Dark Paladin
Drarak grabbed Vexxions hands and stopped him. " no....I dont deserve to live...besides....it would never be the same....not after this....I cant believe what Ive done"
"Drarak give yourself another chance. We can all help you."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:53 pm
Spartan-622
The Dark Paladin

" I abandoned you and them.....why the hell do I deserve it?!" Drarak coughed up blood  

The Dark Paladin

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:55 pm
The Dark Paladin
Spartan-622
The Dark Paladin

" I abandoned you and them.....why the hell do I deserve it?!" Drarak coughed up blood
"Because it wasn't your fault."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:58 pm
" Yes it was...I gave in....I gave up...I thought it was inevitable...the Darkness...but now look....so many dead...Even Bixyll...be cause of me......"  

The Dark Paladin

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:59 pm
The Dark Paladin
" Yes it was...I gave in....I gave up...I thought it was inevitable...the Darkness...but now look....so many dead...Even Bixyll...be cause of me......"
"It wasn't because of you. It was because of the demon inside of you."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games