Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:40 pm
Canas Renvall
Btw, the guy at GameStop gave me some info. At a press conference sometime last weekend, Capcom announced RE5's protagonist to be wrongly-accused fugitive Billy Coen. Sorry Bio, but even the best make mistakes! Myself included.. D:

Oh booy.... I don't really know how I feel about that. I suppose given the right storyline and things like that, it'll all come into place, but I was sooo hellbent on Chris, although the eye color should have told me otherwise.

On the other hand, I did like Billy in 0. They're going to have to do some major awesomeness in character development IMO... Aaaah, I'm all flustered. I don't know what to think anymore!!!

confused ::distressed!::  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:43 pm
Canas Renvall
Btw, the guy at GameStop gave me some info. At a press conference sometime last weekend, Capcom announced RE5's protagonist to be wrongly-accused fugitive Billy Coen. Sorry Bio, but even the best make mistakes! Myself included.. D:

Hey, it's not like we have any screenshots. For all we know Capcom remodeled the character completely from scratch. It's not like it's out of character for them to do so.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Kouichi Pendolse

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:48 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Canas Renvall

Hey, it's not like we have any screenshots. For all we know Capcom remodeled the character completely from scratch. It's not like it's out of character for them to do so.
*coughLEONcough*

I liked his old, brunette and high cheek boned character design.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:59 pm
Kouichi Pendolse
*coughLEONcough*

Don't forget Elza Walker.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:05 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Kouichi Pendolse
*coughLEONcough*

So it could be a change for the better... I'm a huge fan of Claire, personally....  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:06 pm
NotteRequiem
Biohazard EXTREME
Kouichi Pendolse
*coughLEONcough*

So it could be a change for the better... I'm a huge fan of Claire, personally....

All I know is that if it is indeed Billy, they better give him his Tattoo back. Either that, or give him some sleeves.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:07 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
NotteRequiem
Biohazard EXTREME
Kouichi Pendolse
*coughLEONcough*

All I know is that if it is indeed Billy, they better give him his Tattoo back. Either that, or give him some sleeves.

I agree. I loooved his tattoo. Badass, but not over the top.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:12 pm
Plus it was his signature... It's like Wesker's glasses or Leon's girly haircut. It's POSSIBLE for the characters to get rid of those things, but those things are what make the characters stand out. Claire COULD bleech her hair blonde. Chris could grow long mullet. Barry could go with a clean shave. But that would change out perception of the characters a great deal, wouldn't it?  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:18 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Plus it was his signature... It's like Wesker's glasses or Leon's girly haircut. It's POSSIBLE for the characters to get rid of those things, but those things are what make the characters stand out. Claire COULD bleech her hair blonde. Chris could grow long mullet. Barry could go with a clean shave. But that would change out perception of the characters a great deal, wouldn't it?

Absolutely! I did like Billy's hair as well... Not putting in his Tattoo would be like Wesker deciding not to wear his glasses...

I can be pretty positive that I wont be happy if they change things around to much... but that's just because I'm a creature of habit, and I like it that way.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:21 pm
Except Wesker can take his glasses off in one second. To remove a Tattoo as big as Billy's needs some serious laser surgery... Chances are, by the time it's done, he'd have Skin Cancer.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:26 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Except Wesker can take his glasses off in one second. To remove a Tattoo as big as Billy's needs some serious laser surgery... Chances are, by the time it's done, he'd have Skin Cancer.

Well, yes, that's true. Originally I was speaking purely from an aesthetic standpoint.

And, chances are, that a tattoo that intricate would leave some serious scarring after surgery... and there would be medical records on something as huge as that... unless Billy somehow knew a lazer surgeon... which is a bit of a stretch, if you ask me.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:35 pm
NotteRequiem
Well, yes, that's true. Originally I was speaking purely from an aesthetic standpoint.

And, chances are, that a tattoo that intricate would leave some serious scarring after surgery... and there would be medical records on something as huge as that... unless Billy somehow knew a lazer surgeon... which is a bit of a stretch, if you ask me.

Exactly! So unless they remodeled the character with at least a tattoo if not the same haircut, then I'll be very disappointed. I mean El Gigante was unrealistic enough, but to have a big tattoo just gone like that, without scarring... And yes, that's not mentioning the aesthetic standpoint.. Then it's just stupid.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:44 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Exactly! So unless they remodeled the character with at least a tattoo if not the same haircut, then I'll be very disappointed. I mean El Gigante was unrealistic enough, but to have a big tattoo just gone like that, without scarring... And yes, that's not mentioning the aesthetic standpoint.. Then it's just stupid.

Ugh... don't even get me started on the El Gigante. Seriously, the first time it came on screen I did a double take and thought I was playing the Harry Potter videogame. But that isn't to say that I disliked 4, quite the contrary, I enjoyed it a lot.

I would think (and hope) that Capcom wouldn't dare ruin a character that is quite popular in the Fanbase. They would reeeally be shooting themselves in the foot. Not to mention it would make me very, very sad. Not to mention dissappointed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:51 pm
They'll say it was one of those 'temporary tattoos.'

XDD

EDIT:: I'm also starting to doubt this 'confirmed Billy' bussiness. I can't find a single interview or OMGBILLY on a single gaming website.  

Kouichi Pendolse

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:52 pm
Kouichi Pendolse
They'll say it was one of those 'temporary tattoos.'

XDD

"I drew it on with a pen."
"HOW MANY PENS DID YOU USE!?!?"  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games