Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:12 am
O_O

Anyone else need clearing up about the RP?

Tana, Lords automatically get C Rank Proficiency. So, you'd get a C in Lances without any added points to it. It also means you can use skillz E through C! whee

EDIT: 2100 GET!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:27 am
Thank you for clearing that up!

I'm making up my application as we speak.

Tanakietsu

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:40 am
*works more on the RP*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:43 am
GaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAle, I need an example of a custom weapon's attributes. Are they like embedded skills, or specially made or something?

Cause I was going to make a scaled lance. *whistles innocently*

Oh, can I also make a drive with my wyvern?

Tanakietsu

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:54 am
okay? lol.

Here's an example of a custom weapon . . .totally off of my head

Mani Katti - Sword, Rank: Prf. The sword of the moon, it allows the user to strike with grace and speed. It lets the user become as light as a feather, enabling them to attack at dazzling speed. +2 to Speed (Turning a C into a B- or an A- into an A+)

The drive has to be with your Lord weapon, but you can make it so that it involves your wyvern too. XD. The Epic Drive. ^_^b  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:00 am
KAY THX <3 MCH!  

Tanakietsu

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:04 am
I forgot about the Lord custom weapons. . . . here's my example

Ten Commandments - Sword, Rank: EX. This sword's main ability is that it can change into 10 different swords, each with their own ability.

1. Eisenmeteor - The Metal Sword. +1 Strength, +1 Defense, +1 Resistance. A sword made out of pure metal, magic cannot stop its swing. This is the default form of Ten Commandments.

2. Explosion - The Explosive Sword. +1 Strength, +2 Constitution. This sword does not have a proper cutting edge, yet it explodes with great force upon impact.

3. Silfolion - The Sonic Sword. +3 Speed. A relatively weak sword, it, however, makes the user extremely light, granting light-speed and the ability to create blades of air for long-range attack.

4. Runesave - The Sealing Sword. +3 Resistance. This sword cannot cut anything physical, but it can cut through intangible objects, such as fire, lightning or magic.

Blah, blah, blah, etc. XD.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:14 am
Holaaaa! I know I mentioned it about a month or two ago how I had a roleplay based on Norse mythology in another guild. I finally decided to go through with putting it in the Refuge. I know there were a couple people who were interested back then, so I just thought I'd infooooorm you all XD heart  

Skunk Blossoms

Alien Aura

7,975 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Budding Witch 250

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:33 am
Norse mythology is one of the few I am not familiar with. Sorry. gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:54 am
Hehe, it's alright. You don't really have to know all about it for this roleplay. It's pretty self-explanatory.  

Skunk Blossoms

Alien Aura

7,975 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Budding Witch 250

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:10 pm
Mreh. So long as Tyr's in it, I'm happy.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:12 pm
Whoot. Score= 0-2, for now at least. Last time he said he had to build a greenhouse with his dad (it's January... rolleyes ) but that he'd call me, which he did to say he wasn't done with the greenhouse. This time he says he'll call me on Mon. Funtastic. *slumps down on the couch with some chocolate and a cat to watch Thelma and Louise* Yes, it's quite likely that I'm doomed to be a crazy old cat lady.  

Electric Kool-Aid

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:18 pm
Well theres that or you could go round up some men with a cowboy rope.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:21 pm
Electric Kool-Aid
Whoot. Score= 0-2, for now at least. Last time he said he had to build a greenhouse with his dad (it's January... rolleyes ) but that he'd call me, which he did to say he wasn't done with the greenhouse. This time he says he'll call me on Mon. Funtastic. *slumps down on the couch with some chocolate and a cat to watch Thelma and Louise* Yes, it's quite likely that I'm doomed to be a crazy old cat lady.

*biiiiiig hug* Tch, what a lame-a**. At least you have us, we're much cooler than some bumbling green-house building guy. xp heart  

Tanakietsu

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:21 pm
I like Thelma and Louise. I'll go on some road trip, get raped, find some (really sexy) Brad Pitt guy and have him steal all my money and end up flying off a cliff after blowing up an oil tanker. Much more exciting than being a cat lady. Besides, I can't lasso...

*returns Tana's hug* I suppose you're right. but it's not the same...ah well. We'll see if he actually calls on Monday.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games