Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:25 pm
Then take the Misery route and kidnap a wounded famous author, keep him hostage and engage in torture.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:28 pm
Yeah, way to bummer out. confused Maybe even a sports idol could do, or just some random Joe. Seems like kidnap may be the answer. If you tape their mouth shut it's only one more thing that makes the situation better.  

Tanakietsu

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:30 pm
*Hugs EKA* Don't worry, he's bound to turn around.

Or maybe me and Tana track him down and beat some sense into him . . . XD. twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:39 pm
I ehnt going anywhere until people lighten the Hell up around here. But seeing as that's unlikely, I'm just going to park my a** right here on my chair.  

Tanakietsu

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:19 pm
Mmm... Imps on crack.
Well, actually, it's an acceleration spell, but it still makes them look like they're on something.
I love Dungeon Keeper. Smacking imps, killing Lords, taking over the world...

I think I'm pretty much dead on RPing on Gaia, for a bit. I apologize profusely, but unless something I can work off of with my escaped muse comes up, I'm not going to be doing too much. Even in my own role play v_v;
For some odd reason, I can't think up any posts that would help everyone become more active in that one.
If anyone's got any ideas, please, please, inform me of them.

I'm off to go train some wizards and kick some 'Good' side butt.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:35 pm
Maybe I should make the Golden Spiral here. Means there'll be less chance of noobs joining.  

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:50 pm
Why dost I fear that Tana's Lord weapon is gonna be Gae Bolg or something . . .XD.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:02 pm
I gotta be even more worried. I'm probably gonna end up as Tanas b***h.  

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:31 pm
God I'm bored. I think I'll just write the pre section of the Golden Spiral and see how people react.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:26 pm
Welcome, Sasuke's Boyfriend!

* lol @ Gale's Ravemaster reference*

*gluggles the soon-to-be crazy cat lady* Just take a break from the dating game for a while. You'll be able to come back more refreshed.

I understand, Goosey. The Rebirth Naruto RP should be archived if you're planning to let it die.  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:38 pm
It's up to you guys, really. It can be archived, if everyones' okay with it. I mean, there's no point in having people post more if it won't lead to much. The plan with Berai and Tonbo was a fun idea, but the more I've been thinking about it, the more I don't think it will lead to much...

Should've thought that out in the beginning, so everyone might actually have something to post (though I don't think everyone would want to do more training and such day in and day out all the time... something would've had to happen to try and keep things interesting)

One of the first few times I did that one, the special event and such was the kidnapping of one of my characters xD And then we had a romance thing going between a few, so that helped as well. But, then again, it was just a few of us, and we all knew our RPing styles pretty well...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:46 pm
I'd have a hard time trying to control Berai, so that plot will probably die along with the roleplay. Small groups of dedicated roleplayers are very enjoyable but hard to come by. I'd like to archive it just because it was so much fun while it lasted.  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:56 pm
Weehee! Hi hi, everybody!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:59 pm
Lo Sui.  

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:00 pm
Gale OverDrive
Why dost I fear that Tana's Lord weapon is gonna be Gae Bolg or something . . .XD.

You will learn to fear my Veleno. She will tear your skin, and you will fear the return thrust. For scaled weapons are never as bad with the initial thrust as they are with the return.

I'll show you just how barbaric I can get.

*serious face*

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games