Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21030 21031 21032 21033 21034 21035 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:44 am

Terara Drakon
Herro. :3
How is you, my fine chap?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:46 am

Trenn Flashkill
Terara Drakon
I'm doin' good. No school to worry about for a while, Christmas to look forward to, so I'm pretty much happy. ^^
H'bout you?

Terara Drakon

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:49 am

Terara Drakon
Trenn Flashkill
Terara Drakon
I'm doin' good. No school to worry about for a while, Christmas to look forward to, so I'm pretty much happy. ^^
H'bout you?
Oh coolness. I'm fine. Off from work today so I'm lounging around. Maybe I'll play in the snow. We got nailed by a storm a few days ago. They said over 25" of snow dropped.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:52 am

Trenn Flashkill
Terara Drakon
Trenn Flashkill
Terara Drakon
H'bout you?
Oh coolness. I'm fine. Off from work today so I'm lounging around. Maybe I'll play in the snow. We got nailed by a storm a few days ago. They said over 25" of snow dropped.
Yeah, I'm not too excited about the snow this year. :/

So, what's this surprise you have planned? Can I get a hint to what it is? >>

Terara Drakon

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:56 am

Terara Drakon
]Yeah, I'm not too excited about the snow this year. :/

I used to love it, but it's just a pain in the a** now. I'm glad I live 2 minutes from my job. I was able to just walk in. xd

Sure. I guess I can give you a small hint. Everyone in the Cult is apart of it, but when I reveal it, it won't be complete yet. Pretty much all I can say without telling you exactly what it is.

I could have started a thread about it already, but I've been lazy. Might start it tonight or something.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:00 am

Trenn Flashkill
Terara Drakon

I used to love it, but it's just a pain in the a** now. I'm glad I live 2 minutes from my job. I was able to just walk in. xd

Sure. I guess I can give you a small hint. Everyone in the Cult is apart of it, but when I reveal it, it won't be complete yet. Pretty much all I can say without telling you exactly what it is.

I could have started a thread about it already, but I've been lazy. Might start it tonight or something.
Yeah, same. It's getting in the way of a camping trip I had planned for the week after Christmas. :/
Which was sorta dumb to plan in the first place, because of snow. >>

So I'm a part of it? :'D
DO I GET A SPECIAL ROLE? [/jk]

Terara Drakon

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:04 am

Terara Drakon
Trenn Flashkill
Terara Drakon

Yeah, same. It's getting in the way of a camping trip I had planned for the week after Christmas. :/

Well damn, that sucks. If snows, just dress like an eskimo. Those boys know how to camp in the snow.

You're part of it. And yes, your role is to be cool. In other words, act natural. cool Lol, nah there's really nothing anyone can do for this. I suppose that's another clue.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:08 am

Trenn Flashkill
Terara Drakon
Trenn Flashkill
Terara Drakon

Well damn, that sucks. If snows, just dress like an eskimo. Those boys know how to camp in the snow.

You're part of it. And yes, your role is to be cool. In other words, act natural. cool Lol, nah there's really nothing anyone can do for this. I suppose that's another clue.
Eh, if there's snow on the ground then I'll just go during the spring or something.

Ooh, another clue!
Well, whatever it is, I'm excited for it. In all the years I've been in the Cult, I've never really been involved in anything. <.<

Also, hey Trenn, do you have MSN?

Terara Drakon

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:13 am

Terara Drakon
Eh, if there's snow on the ground then I'll just go during the spring or something.

Ooh, another clue!
Well, whatever it is, I'm excited for it. In all the years I've been in the Cult, I've never really been involved in anything. <.<

Ha, I guess that's the best time for camping anyway. When the bears come out. twisted

I do have the MSN. firetau@hotmail.com Gimme a messagey poo when I'm on.

I'm gunna go get lunch now. Laters.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:16 am

Trenn Flashkill
Terara Drakon

Ooh, another clue!

Ha, I guess that's the best time for camping anyway. When the bears come out. twisted

I do have the MSN. firetau@hotmail.com Gimme a messagey poo when I'm on.

I'm gunna go get lunch now. Laters.
B-bears? ._.;;

Alright, I added ya.

See ya later. :3

Terara Drakon

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:19 am

I will give 900k to the person who brings me Kirby/Terara's head on a silver platter.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:21 am

J of The Wind
I will give 900k to the person who brings me Kirby/Terara's head on a silver platter.
._.;;

Terara Drakon

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:26 am

Terara Drakon
J of The Wind
._.;;

YOU.

I WILL RAPE YOUR FACE. ******** MASK. SDFSDFDBGFDBH

Also- Trenn! Hi! What havock has he wreaked while using my body? gonk
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:27 am

J of The Wind
Terara Drakon
J of The Wind
._.;;

YOU.

But J! It's not rape if the person is willing. ;D

Terara Drakon

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:29 am

Terara Drakon
J of The Wind
Terara Drakon
J of The Wind
._.;;

YOU.

But J! It's not rape if the person is willing. ;D

._.

We-

BUT I-

DAMNIT KIRBY, STOP TAKING AWAY MY THREATS!

.///.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21030 21031 21032 21033 21034 21035 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games