Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:43 pm
I like my online friends more. xD
LOTS more. >>;
It's easier to find people with similar interests as mine on the internet is part of it, I think. ^^;

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:45 pm
that's cool dany...

and well does this mean me and dany have a head start since chatting online? well on the getting know part? I already know you could prob kick our butts cause of the kendo.. and smart people dun really intimidate me.. i feel stupid around them but keep it to myself.. besides.. i gots random knowledge they may not know to back myself up if needed.. ^.^  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:50 pm
I'd probably get along with you quite well, actually.
Because I know you're willing to listen to my insane rantings. xD

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:52 pm
i do enjoy a good insane rant lol... i've got a few stored away somewhere in my brainpan attic..  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:21 pm
I'm so quiet in real life from all the past trauma, so meeting me in real life might not be so interesting.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:24 pm
Blind Blindness
I'm so quiet in real life from all the past trauma, so meeting me in real life might not be so interesting.

I understand a lil... but nothing too major... i just happened to see certain signs before things can get bad... thank heaven good instincts run deep in my family.. there was a time when living with 2 others it could have gone bad soo many times.. (it made me harder to trust most people)  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:28 pm
oO Lorelei Oo
Blind Blindness

I understand a lil... but nothing too major... i just happened to see certain signs before things can get bad... thank heaven good instincts run deep in my family.. there was a time when living with 2 others it could have gone bad soo many times.. (it made me harder to trust most people)

When I was younger rather than playing with kids, developing social skills and life experiences I stayed in my house for the whole day. Now an 8 year old never being with friends and being in the house all day is horrible for their development, that's not the age to be developing adult lazyness/lack of responsibility/lack of empathy and caring, if that happens that should come in the later years. Your kid years should be full of emotion and surprises, not indifference. Well my parents argued a lot and my mom screamed at me every day, and honestly I didn't really feel love for anyone, I knew I wasn't normal but I kept it to myself and never saw a psychiatrist. Now in later years I realize all the trauma, and trauma incurred from later years, have caused me a complete disconnect from emotions and the world around me.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:30 pm
Blind Blindness

It would be interesting, just not in a normal person's sense.
Of course, we all know I'm not normal.
Danny, you're awesome and I love you, mkay?
Even if you're quiet and more than a little crazy. ;3

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:38 pm
Blind Blindness
oO Lorelei Oo
Blind Blindness

When I was younger rather than playing with kids, developing social skills and life experiences I stayed in my house for the whole day. Now an 8 year old never being with friends and being in the house all day is horrible for their development, that's not the age to be developing adult lazyness/lack of responsibility/lack of empathy and caring, if that happens that should come in the later years. Your kid years should be full of emotion and surprises, not indifference. Well my parents argued a lot and my mom screamed at me every day, and honestly I didn't really feel love for anyone, I knew I wasn't normal but I kept it to myself and never saw a psychiatrist. Now in later years I realize all the trauma, and trauma incurred from later years, have caused me a complete disconnect from emotions and the world around me.

awe.. *Huggles* It's okay.. i mean look, you talk with us? That's gotta count for some healing, even if its a small step. I think i had one friend my entire life, and could never understand why other kids never talked to me... apparently i talk about things that are still considered taboo.. course no one told me this.. till i was in my 20's lol  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:39 pm
eh normal is overrated anyways... it's just another term for dull heart  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:48 pm
Yeah but the problem is I know I don't feel anywhere near the level of emotion you guys feel talking to me. Truth be told, and I don't lie, my emotional level is on the magnitude of an autistic's, I feel very little emotion.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:52 pm
then i'll simply share some of mine with ya.. i have too much.. I've just gotten good at hiding it..  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Just Call Me Shan

Dangerous UFO

25,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:49 pm
*skitters in*

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:54 pm
oO Lorelei Oo
then i'll simply share some of mine with ya.. i have too much.. I've just gotten good at hiding it..

Oh lore...lol
it's so late, I gotta get to bedd.

Good night! =]  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:03 pm
So close to our goal  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games