Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:41 pm
((i know man........i fast type too................TNA.....a post for you......))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:42 pm
((Um i dont know about blackflips..But back flips are where yu leap into the air. Leanbackwards and tuck your knees. You baisically bury your knees into your chest for rotation and do a 360 degree spin in the air and land on your feet agin..here is a vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcAxRVqzdSc ))

Smiling at Kit's kick connected he forced himself backwards with a jump gaining some distance inbetween him and Futashi. "Ahh what a waste of chakra you hold in your hand he said smiling.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:47 pm
futashi smirk. useing his demon's speed and his own chakra. he flash threw to kit, leaving a after image behind. he then smiled and attempts to hti kit with his chidori. he was right infront of kit so ti would be hard to dodge it. he then trust his arm forward to kits stomach.

(kit...dont be a smart a**)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:52 pm
"Shadow clone jutsu!" making a single handsign a shadow clone appeared direclty infront of Kit. A large dust cloud picked up where Kit and Futashi were standing. Using this chance he sent a flurry of spinning roundhouse kicks though the cloud. Using wind and lightning chakra mixed he spun and hoverd in the air. Pushing back slightly he slid a few feet away from the cloud watching. the chidori's aura had hit Kit slightly leaving a small 1st degree burn on his chest.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:57 pm
futashi did not see the first kick and he got hit in the head but then duck the rest. he then attempts to swipe kick kit. he then took out his katana out and then tried to stab kit on the ground, making sure he did not stab any vital spots.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:01 pm
Looking up Kit smiled. Barely moving out of the way of the Katana he grasped the blade. Sliding his hand up it forcing it to bleed he swpied the bloddy red hand at Futashi's eyes. "Here take your bloodeyes." he called out as he splatterd the blood towards Futashi's eyes. Trying to blind him.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:07 pm
futashi quickly coved his face with his arm, but blood got into is right eye, and was temperately blind. he then took his katana out and back up, trying to get the blood out of his eye, butt making it worse. he then look at kit and was alittle bit annoyed. "kit....." he said as he was not holding it back any longer. his left eye was soild black and some black chakra was oozing out of him.

(i like it how basically im not hitting you..........)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:10 pm
((Thats because our rpcs are around the same level...And your movs are fairly predictable. Put me in a situation i cant get out of and i'll get hit. that simple..))

With a smile on his face Kit jumped back and wiped his bloody hand on his vest. "oooh kitty got claws." He said with a laugh.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:13 pm
futashi smirk. "i guess the puppy knows how to bark loud." he said as he then ran to kit with his sword at the ready.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:17 pm
"That gives me an idea..." Smiling Kit grasped his thorat. Focusin chakra into the vocal cords he open his mouth and let out a wild screech. The target was the Nibi's sensative ears. A high pitched sonic pulsating screech radiated through the are.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:19 pm
futashi stop at the sound and barly did some hand signs. he then extended his arm out and shot a small lighting bolt to kit, going so fast the eye could not see. he then coved his eyes. he must be using his demon for this.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:26 pm
Kit had kept his screech going for too long and was open for the lightning bolt to hit him. It slammed his chest knocking him back a few feet but not losing his footing or balance. "Well well well. Time ti get serious." He said as he straghtend his posture. Smiling he began to walk forward making handsigns.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:30 pm
futashi put his katana away and then rush to kit. he then forms the three hand signs and forms another chidori. still rush to kit, his chidori was slithering all over his left hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:32 pm
"Finishing his handsigns Kit smiled. Holding the jutsu until it reached max power he charged his chakra. Waiting for the precise moment to strike.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:34 pm
futashi then vanished and appeared under kit and tired to upper kick him in the air, then jumping in the air, attempted to hit kit with his chidori in the chest where his burnt spot was at at.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games