Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

Your Dear Friend Mickey
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:22 pm
(( OOC: WHAT DA FUDGEMUFFINS!? Our characters can has secks in this thread!? HOW COME NO ONE EVERT OLD ME~

( ¬ _¬) It would've given me SO much more character development for John.

Ah, whatever - it's not like I'll make my guy secks up the next person who comes to his room.

Who wants to visit John? XD

>_> We had like three hours of time skips. Allow me to post after this <_< ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:30 pm
John's hair still hadn't dried; everywhere else was a bit clammy as he shined his armor. It had been awhile since he donned it on. He hadn't found a need for it, but... they're still after him. They're still... trying to eliminate all of us Kaiths... all of us Survivors... that's what our name means... He set down the shoulder clamp. Looking at his bloody shovel, he decided to keep it that way. He lifted his short sword gently, caressing it with a wet rag. The smell of soap wafted through the air, placing it self in John's nose; along with the smell of... his own irrational fear. I'm so damn scared of dying... of letting the family down - it's too much to bear. I probably need to leave this manor soon. He set down the now shiny blade next to his armor. He looked up from his sitting position near the bathroom door; that cracked mirror stared back at him, a reminding object that only shook his foundation. They still want us dead.

They'll stop at nothing.

But you can stop all this.

John smacked his hand against his forehead, his other hand balling into a fist. Don't even consider that, don't f*cking argue with your damned self, don't b*tch about it either! John felt the tears come without notice. He was supposed to be dead in those gray loving freaks' eyes. And he could be... without being dead in his own. He looked up to the cracked mirror again, tears just streaming down his face, leaving clean trails in the dirty cheeks - even though he had just taken a shower.

He stood up and walked slowly, meaningfully, towards the mirror; he placed his hand against it. The large crack just reflected broken pieces of his face, an ominous sight. He lowered his head. I'm going to need help if John "Spade" Kaith is going to stage his own damned death to those gray freaks...

Your Dear Friend Mickey
Crew

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:53 pm
[[Rofl. Yus. :'D We need something to cure our raging hormones. xD]]

Tuesday smiled and chuckled.
"It's alright. Was I gone a long time?" He asked. Then it hit him.
"Oh jeez, I was going to take Klara hunting. I have to talk to Ben, Kyoiya, Bou and you about it." He said. "We need a big amount of people since Klra is new, she could either go wild with thirst or die from her prey fighting back." His arms were wrapped around her from behind, he was leaning against the door. He kissed her neck.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:59 pm
Miyuki sat on her bed. She sighed.
Well...Tuesday is probably with Lilli. Chiharu...I don't want to forgive her yet. Bou and Kyoiya are probably together somewhere. She thought to herself. She wanted to hang out with someone. She felt lonely.
How about John? She asked herself. She debated, last time she felt unwanted, besides cleaning up his mess. But she figured it was worth a try. He was kind of cute. She walked slowly to his room, which was on the 3rd floor. She knocked on it lightly.
"John?" Her weak voice choked out. She hadn't talked since she was last with him.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

Your Dear Friend Mickey
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:06 pm
John cocked his head towards the door. "It's open." He looked down at himself. Oh shi- I don't have a f*cking pair of pants on! He shut the bathroom door, hearing the bedroom's door creak open. He held both of his hands against the plain woodwork, looking at the floor for something. Nothing. He was only in his boxers, and...

Crap. It's not like I can ask her to pass me my pants after she helped me dispose of a body... that's two oddballs in a row. But... I can't walk out there either. He looked back to the mirror, staring at a bruised back. He sighed. Well, I guess I'll live with the second oddball.

"Hey, Miyuki..." he started out softly. "Can you... pass me my pants?" He winced, shutting his eyes. He pressed his ear against the door, waiting for that weird response or a shutting of a bedroom door, feet stampeding into the hallway. He grimaced.

(( OOC: John is just racking those awkward situations up XP ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:31 pm
[[lyke lawl surprised h now Tuesday remembers about Klara! lol is ok tho ^_^ at least you remembered at some point stare ikushi-ka:ha John's a funny guy...]]  

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:15 pm
[[Does it really bother you that much? I'm sorry? I thought that was just the way Lilli was. Constant mood swings... You know..]]

Lilli shook her head.
"Really, you weren't. But it seemed to be forever for me. I was just being impatient. Sorry." Lilli said, she kissed his cheek as her kissed her neck.
Closing her eyes, Lilli stopped moving. She tried cherrishing the moment; being back with Tuesday.
Inhaling, then exhaling deeply, Lilli opened her mouth to speak, "Tuesday, you don't know how relaxing that feels." Lilli said.
Lilli bit her lip, trying to think of what he'd said about Klara.
"Hunting... Okay." Lilli said. She hadn't spoken with Klara for awhile now. Lilli felt terrible.
"I'm a terrible friend." Lilli stated, frowing.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:21 pm
[[oops I'm sorry sweatdrop that was very blunt wasn't it? welll it's jus she's just the type of person that if I knew in real life I would dislike. Something bugs me is all...]]  

haruxxx
Crew

BleedingAngelRose

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:05 pm
((Hihi! I was just wondering if anyone's character is free, cause Angel has been alone for a long while....<.< I was just curious! :3 ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:46 pm
Tuesday sighed, his cool breath running against her skin.
"No. It's fine. Your not a terrble friend. I don't think that she cares anymore." He said. Klara's thoughts hadn't wandered to Klaash for weeks.

Miyuki opened the door. She instantly blushed.
"Can you hand me my pants?" John asked.
"Oh, uhm, yeah." She said, walking in and handing him his pants. She sat on the bed, laughing shakily.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:13 pm
Lilli shook her head.
"You don't understand, Tuesday. You're thinking this is about Klaash now, aren't you? But it's not. I am a terrible friend. I haven't talked to Klara in a while. And it's my fault for being so sucked into my own problems I haven't thought about other people and how they're doing" Lilli said.
Dropping her arms, Lilli took Tuesday's hands.
It was dark outside. Lilli though, didn't know if it was night or morning.
Time never seemed to matter around here.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:24 pm
Tuesday held her, hugging her.
"You should always sort out your own problems. Lilli...With everything that just happened I'm sure Klara will forgive you." He said cooly into her ear.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

Your Dear Friend Mickey
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:25 pm
John took the dark red fatigue pants and slipped it on, hiding behind the wall after her hand disappeared in the doorway. He sighed. How do I get myself into this things... John opened the bathroom door and stepped in. He saw Miyuki sitting on his bed, next to his shirt - he smiled nervously then walked over. He grabbed the shirt, noticing it was bloodstained; he threw it into the bathroom. John looked out to the broken window. It was yet another dark reminder...

"Any reason to come visit me, Mister 'Awkward Situations'?" He chuckled, voice trembling. He sat down next to her on his bed, the sheets ruffling. He turned to look out the window, that dark stained, shattered window...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:33 pm
Miyuki giggled.
"I don't mind it really, it's fun." She said.
"Well...There isn't really anything to do...I can't go outside, well not at dark, since I'm still, you know, human." She said, fumbling with her fingers. She was ashamed of being human.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:37 pm
Lilli frowned. "You're sure?" She asked.
Tuesday nodded.
"Alright..." She mumbled, sounding unsure.
"So do you need to go tlak to her now, or later?" Lilli asked, pulling him toward an arm chair. She sat him down it and sat on his lap.
Lilli inhaled against his chest, taking in his familiar scent.
Something about the cologne.. or just his natural scent, Lilli loved it. It attracted her even more to him.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games