Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:46 am
(its not metagaming kazuo pyro flare and kazuo's pet in wich i forgot his name are friends so thats why that happened....if i did that with anyone then that would be stupid)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:47 am
Masumi H Dekata
((Pyro...who approved that animal? That basicly allow metagaming))

(alicia......kazuo's pet can talk through minds to....my pet only does that with Rahenno kazuo Mizu Aro....well he's dead)  

pyro hasu

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:53 am
((Your pet says))

Pet Name: spike aka flare
Type of Pet: combat/rp
Special abilities:spike is able to use fire and earth moves such as spit fire from mouth create earthquakes (i cant think of anything thing else at the moment) but not anything such as jutsu's (seeing how he has no fingers)
Description: Flare can run up to speeds of 120 miles if under pressure spike also has a firey fur color and pitch black tone.

((i dont see anything about telepathic, and you just being able to read his mind is not talking. Kazuo never spoke telepathicly to anyone. So wht your doing is indeed metagaming))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:57 am
(I PM'D HER ABOUT IT THATS WHY IT TOOK SO LONG FOR IT TO BE APPROVED AND I PUT IN THAT PM THAT HE TALKS TELEPATHICALLY.......ITS NOT LIKE I LISTENED IN ON SOMETHING THAT WOULD KILL EVERYONE.....ok ok number one all that happened is that i got to the final stage of the konton bloodline......THATS ALL...U MAKIN IT SOUND LIKE I KILLED PEOPLE WITHOUT LETTING THEM DO ANYTHING)  

pyro hasu

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:04 am
((Blah blah blah talking big doesnt make you big, by my sight your metagaming so deal with it. If it not listed it doesnt exist. Also let it go with the Aro thing, im sorry he had 3 chances to escape and couldnt do it all 3 times. But if a Jonin cant do that, then he didnt deserve to be one))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:13 am
(ok this is pyro first of all a d*** bombs had not symbols then how the hell do you think naruto or anyone for that matter know it is a bomb...they all have symbols that SAY they are a bomb and number two i accepted the fact that he is dead so why the hell are u brining it up???........ this is Mizu IT HAZ SYMBOLES LADIE!!DONT U NOT KNOW THIS AND SECOND IF IT HAD WAT SHE PUT IN THE TAGS THEN THERE NOT REAL BOMBS....AND ONCE AGAIN LADIE LET IT GO!!TI-CA-LA)  

Rockgirl809

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:17 am
((Cause it wasnts a Naruto Chakra Bomb, it was special slips from there world from another of there members.

Also I didnt bring it up you did "killed people without letting them do anything"

Im not stupid pryo, i know your still pissed off about that and revting it, so dont try saying I brought it up cause it all you))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:19 am
Ok everyone shut up. Pyro, I haven't seen that new thing, and I was afraid of this whole thing the second perky approved the tar clan in PMs. It wasn't submitted properly, it doesn't have mind reading. And another thing: MIND READING isn't the same as MIND TALKING. Your dog, you said yourself, can talk to others telepathically. Next, LAY OFF THE ******** ARO SITUATION. I SWEAR TO GOD, I WILL CALL FOR THE JAILING OF THE NEXT PERSON WHO SAYS ONE MORE ******** WORD ON IT. NOW SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT IT.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:21 am
Edit:
((Whoops, Ishmail beat me to it. >.> Damn.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:24 am
(ALL I F****** SAID WAS THAT HE DIED I NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT WHEN HE DIED OR EVEN HOW HE DIED U BROUGHT IT UP... SECOND i want you to give me proof of the so called chakra bomb because one i dont believe she even said chakra bomb and lastley yea i was mad about it before but as i said ALREADY it is done with i brought up the whole aro thing just to get to the final stage smart one........ Mizu:pyro only brought up the aro thing to get to the final stage...u just had 2 get ur nose into everyones business and thats ANNOYING....)  

Rockgirl809

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:26 am
That's it. I am calling for the jailing of both pyro and rockgirl. I warned you to stop with it, and you won't listen, so I am going to talk about jailing you for it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:30 am
(we were typing befor u even posted so not our fault)  

Rockgirl809

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:32 am
((Could have hit preview, could have edited it out after, could have done lots of things. Either way, you didn't, so this is what you get for it.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:34 am
(i dont cheak preview..i no wat i wite so i dont need to cheak preview)  

Rockgirl809

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:38 am
((It wasn't just preview, It was also editing. Case in point, lenon posted before you, and he edited not one minute after he posted. You on the other hand, decided not to edit 2 minutes after you posted. Either way you were also snippy in that post, and you are being snippy now. So stop.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games