Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Damned Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:58 pm
"I'm not sure." Pyne said softly as he looked up at Devin. He can't remember the last time he traveled. He's been in Merkia since he was a kid.

(( Pick another city? ))

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:32 pm
(how about the city of snow?)

Alyxis rubbed the back of his hand with her free one. She was trying to be supportive though the lingering head ache and stiff body she had from last night.  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:40 pm
(( Sounds good. ))

Pyne looked ahead and saw Devin had stopped. He looked into the distance and saw snow falling. "Looks like it's about to get cold." He said as looked at Alyxis.

(( Exits to City of Snow. ))

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:41 pm
Alyxis growled to herself and pulled out her fur lined coat, "Great.... Someone needs to talk to this girl about how far it's possible to travel in less than two days."

[exits to city of snow]  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:42 am
{Enters from Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness}

James looks around and smiles. "Ha! The Damned Woods, we meet again!" I will not be scared of your dwellers this time around!" He yells at the canopy. James jumps as a squirrel darts across the path. "Dang squirrels....."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:29 pm
[Enters from Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness]

Hannah, alerted by James' proclamation, turned her head back just in time to see James jump at the sight of a squirrel. She laughed and jumped down from the tree she was in, landing as gracefully as a cat. Only, she wasn't a cat. As soon as she stood up, she swore loudly and brushed off her legs. "We're clear for at least a mile." Hannah said, "But we have a lot more time to go than that."  

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:58 pm
James rolls his eyes and laughs as she hurts herself. "Yeah, we'll that's life for you. I guess we'd better hurry. I'd like to get at least halfway through before nightfall." He shivers. "Ugh...the things you find in these woods...Tell me, have you ever been bitten by a Yellow Throated Sotingber?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:23 pm
Hannah raised her eyebrows expectantly as James laughed, wondering if he'd just forgotten he'd been afraid of a squirrel. "Yeah yeah, no problem." Hannah said with a sigh, "Do you want me to carry the man now? I'm tired of scouting." Hannah searched her mind. "No, I haven't. Come to think of it, I've never come across one in my many ventures through these woods." Hannah laughed, "And I suppose you've had the displeasure?"  

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:33 pm
James continues to walk with the man draped across his shoulders, showing that he was fine and didn't need to give it over to her. As he continued he replied. "Fast little buggers. They'll bite you and give you the runs all night long." he turns around, walking backwards so that he can see Hannah. "And they're ground critters. Now do you see why I jumped at that squirrel miss smarty pants?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:28 pm
Hannah sighed. "The runs? Really? There are about 101 things in this forest that could easily kill you, and you're scared of something that'll give you the runs." Hannah smirked. "I guess this makes me a forest maiden. I've never had a run in with a Yellow Throated Sotingber, and the last time I came across the Illingtrew it looked straight at me and passed me like I wasn't there." Hannah looked around, "I hope we don't come across anything too deadly.." Hannah said, certain she heard a rustling about fifty feet behind them in the trees.  

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:37 pm
James rolls his eyes. And looks off to the side. Peh, I'm
More worried about the things that make living miserable...for example...
"Hey Hannah, what's an Illiwong?"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:51 pm
"Illingtrew." Hannah said, "It's bigger than a large horse and can unhinge it's jaw about 120 degrees. It's got black leathery skin and the muscled body of a human slightly modified to walk on all fours with a tail like a whip. In other words, not pleasant." Hannah shuddered and rubbed her hands together. She sounded confident, but it had been the second scariest thing she'd managed to see in the course of her short lifetime.  

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:56 pm
James blinks. "Y-hah, something like that exists."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:45 pm
"You don't believe me?" Hannah questioned. Though, he really had no reason to. She paused and then laughed. "Come to think of it, it's a nocturnal creature. It was evening when I saw it.. must've been an early riser." Hannah joked. "But, I saw other things. The giant winged blood suckers almost had me finished last time." Hannah had never had a good time going through this forest, but she hoped James would be enough torture to satisfy what the forest had in store.  

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:01 pm
"Ha! Those things aren't hard! One tear gas can, and they all keel over. You know, seeing as they're all nose and mouth. It suffocates them. Nah, I think the worst thing I've seen in these woods, are the forest elementals. They don't give a hoot who they kill, and the trees come to life. The trees! This is a forest, and now all the trees are attacking you!" James embellishes his descriptions with movements and silly expressions. "Can you imagine that?"  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff