Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Plexilate

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:23 pm
((Paragraph? You mean sentence. rolleyes

Also, Mikyo showed up and almsot dispersed the fight right there. ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:30 am
Kazuma did handsigns, biting his thumb he slammed his hand to the ground summoning Gamabunata, Gamabunta picked up the whole building that held the Hokages office and proppeled himself as far as he could away from the harm that was happening.  

irishshamrock12

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:03 am
Crew Ruling

The Atomic Bomb Jutsu never happened. It couldnt have happened. When using it most of the area affected by it needs to be on fire. Hence why it says "Seperating electrons in a firestorm that was made earlier." So in order for the Atomic Bomb to whipe out Konoha most of the village would need to be on fire. It is similar to the jutsu Katon: Daikonran (Fire Release: Pandemonium) which states

Quote:
Katon: Daikonran (Fire Release: Pandemonium)
Description: Very few people have seen this technique in action and even less have ever spoken of it. And yet as cliché as that sounds, it is most definitely a truth that cannot be denied. During the course of a battle, the user carefully sets different parts of the battlefield on fire and then sets this very special technique to use. Drawing upon the heat energy from all the surrounding flames, the user transforms them into spheres of purely charged heat through the use of very particular seals. Then, as the seals are completed, the balls begin to surround the opponent. Finally, they close in on the enemy at incredible speeds and the heat is completely absorbed into their bodies… causing them to explode from all the internal pressures and other biological processes which have failed due to the intense rise in temperature. The user can, also, delay this process by mentally dragging each sphere through the air and disabling an opponent’s appendages one by one before finishing them off.

So the blast never happened, Konoha not destroyed, and start where it Dark's post  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:07 pm
((So what did I missed? So I know where to start off from.))  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:33 pm
Masumi H Dekata
Crew Ruling

The Atomic Bomb Jutsu never happened. It couldnt have happened. When using it most of the area affected by it needs to be on fire. Hence why it says "Seperating electrons in a firestorm that was made earlier." So in order for the Atomic Bomb to whipe out Konoha most of the village would need to be on fire. It is similar to the jutsu Katon: Daikonran (Fire Release: Pandemonium) which states

Quote:
Description: Very few people have seen this technique in action and even less have ever spoken of it. And yet as cliché as that sounds, it is most definitely a truth that cannot be denied. During the course of a battle, the user carefully sets different parts of the battlefield on fire and then sets this very special technique to use. Drawing upon the heat energy from all the surrounding flames, the user transforms them into spheres of purely charged heat through the use of very particular seals. Then, as the seals are completed, the balls begin to surround the opponent. Finally, they close in on the enemy at incredible speeds and the heat is completely absorbed into their bodies… causing them to explode from all the internal pressures and other biological processes which have failed due to the intense rise in temperature. The user can, also, delay this process by mentally dragging each sphere through the air and disabling an opponent’s appendages one by one before finishing them off.

So the blast never happened, Konoha not destroyed, and start where it Dark's post

but the gates were set with a storm of fire,, shouldnt that place alone still be affected? it doesnt have to be the whole village  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:19 pm
Well in that case then yeah it would work. But it would only have enough power to wipe out the gates. Not the whole village  

Masumi H Dekata

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:01 pm
Namuki appeared out of the sky, in a bolt of lightning. He silently picked his head up looked at Hanzo with his deep red eyes and started walk in his direction. "Hanzo....You are here by dead for misusing you power." He started has he formed a Chidori in his right hand. He closed in on Hanzo, looking in to his eyes as his purple hair blow in the wind. Namuki was now mere inches from Hanzo and grabed his neck with his right hand and started to tighten his grip on Hanzo's neck. The electirc current was shocking him and ripping through his neck. Namuki showed no emotion as he did this, killing was first nature to him. He continued tighen his grip as he then used Chidori current to shock him until his face was unreconized and his skin torched black. Namuki droped the nimp body. He looked around at the other ninja and walked off in to the shadows of the forest as the ground opened up and Hanzo's body was sent to the deepest part of the underworld.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:05 pm
Masumi H Dekata
Crew Ruling

Quote:

Wrong Jutsu I used:

Atomic Blast: genshi bakuhatsu no jutsu
Lightning/Fire
Description: the user must concentrate hard on this jutsu. Seperating electrons in a firestorm that was made earlier causes a giant explosion enough to wipe out nearly a whole village. This jutsu drains almost all of the users chakra.  

Dark-Ninja70

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:09 pm
Rhenno
Namuki appeared out of the sky, in a bolt of lightning. He silently picked his head up looked at Hanzo with his deep red eyes and started walk in his direction. "Hanzo....You are here by dead for misusing you power." He started has he formed a Chidori in his right hand. He closed in on Hanzo, looking in to his eyes as his purple hair blow in the wind. Namuki was now mere inches from Hanzo and grabed his neck with his right hand and started to tighten his grip on Hanzo's neck. The electirc current was shocking him and ripping through his neck. Namuki showed no emotion as he did this, killing was first nature to him. He continued tighen his grip as he then used Chidori current to shock him until his face was unreconized and his skin torched black. Namuki droped the nimp body. He looked around at the other ninja and walked off in to the shadows of the forest as the ground opened up and Hanzo's body was sent to the deepest part of the underworld.
I am not gonna comment on that because the words I want to say right now would of been said if you did this months before but now I'm not gonna take my anger out on you or anyone else I'm gonna fight this until the bitter end. I will talk this over and discuss it like you people should of done first with me and all the others you've killed because you think they've gotten out of control. Not once was I even warned you all skipped the first strike and went straight to second.

Alicia Joana
There has been a little...debate amongst the crew and VC's and we decided to have a
3 Strikes Law of NUR and this is the structure of the 3 Strikes Law of NUR:

Strike One(1): You are sentenced to the Guild Prison upon trial.

Strike Two(2): The Death God or Death Goddess of NUR will greet you, and will rip your soul and body to pieces and you will have to start over again.

Strike Three(3): The Ban Hammer will show its true form and your out!

Please follow the rules,

~Alicia Joana, V.C.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:10 pm
((It was voted upon by the crew and Vc's their can be no change in decision. Basically the three consequences don't exactly happen in the strike order. Based upon what you've done and how many times we come to a decision. This one obviously being execution.))  

xLytez

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:30 pm
((....dont you think thats a little extreme?))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:37 pm
Rahenno

(...what? Can you please give me the reason why dark's character was killed in complete and full detail please in a PM? Any crew just PM why this happened. That's all I ask because the way I am looking at it now, the whole crew is corrupt.)  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:48 pm
((I'll take naro. And jedi, it isn't. He has several things on his profile he shouldn't have, the jutsu he used requires the same things as pandemonium, which it didn't. So he couldn't have blown up the whole village.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:55 pm
((Still I'm very sorry for the mishap but did my character need to die because of it? We all make mistakes.))  

Dark-Ninja70

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:01 pm
(Sorry for my outburst everyone. I understand now.)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games