Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:13 am
Keliah looked at Marcove. "Whatever" she told him. At that moment Serenity and Keliah's spirits were now insync. She looked at Marcove as she drew the water from the air soaking Marcove in it, hoping that his lightning would somehow shock him. She then looked at her hand. "Fire whip" she spoke as a fiery whip was now in her hand as she began to strike at Marcove attempting to wrap it around his neck.

Rydia took to the skys as the clouds grew darker, and rain began to pour on the enemies. She then summoned lightning, the soldiers conducting on the soldiers, frying thousands at a time.

Amara looked as Nephilis summons the arrowmen. Keliah we need you to turn control over the Tenshu forces she projected as she summoned magma to erupt and burn the arrowmen up top. At that moment her skin began to glow as her skin was now moving and hardened magma.

Jean's white hair whistled through the wind. She flew in the air, as she made a gravitational force so strong that men who tried to move were breaking and shattering their own bones as well. She then increased pressure towards Alastor the intense heat made it hard for anyone to breath, Tenshu was not a lost cause.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:14 pm
"Why does everyone like trying that?" Marcove asks as the water over his body fizzled to steam. "I have and always though lightning couldn't shock lightning. Whoa!" A wave of heat nears him and he rears back in response narrowly dodging the fire-whip from Keliah and looks back at her with a smile. He stretches his fingers and creates a large lightning net, sending it at his daughter to ensnare her.

~~~

Alastor lifts his hand and creates a beam of light that tears through Samara's needle of darkness. "Gonna need more than that beautiful. Maybe something like this." He creates a sphere of light and rolls it at her like a human sized bowling ball.

"Nope." Nephilis steps in and kicks the sphere back, the top of his foot getting burned in the process and much to Alastor's suprise, Neph heals. "I take it you sent Nas here to take my aura to kill me easier. It didn't work and he ended up killing his wife."

"I see. It's a bit of a setback, but it won't matter. Not once Keliah does her part. What's yours will soon be mine."

"Right. The last time, I missed. This time, I won't."

~~~

"Goddamn it." Kessaris laments as we walks through town. He'd placed Riko down somewhere he knew she wouldn't be harmed. Alyss' orchid. "I wish I knew how to help....things are getting worse and everytime I leave, she nearly dies and it's my fault." He stops and looks up noticing smoke. "Great, a fire. Not going to get...." A wave of aura slams him to the ground and dust blows over him. His nerves are setoff and images of what seemed to be the furture are presented to him. His eyes become lined with the same aura as before and him and Kirasek's mind are brought together for the first time. The location of the Residue of Electromagnetism is presented to him. Instinctively, he makes his way to it lifting off and taking flight leaving Shale wide open for almost any attack.  

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:46 pm
Yumiko was awoken in Nephilis' mind and she ground, standing up. "I can't get one drop of sleep! Thats it! Your body is mine!" She yelled, putting her hands on the ground and a dark fog went into his mind, storms brewing in her rage. "You can't except me to not take a part in this." ~Alastor... really I hope by take Nephilis will help you while you deal with Samara~ She laughed a little, psychotic to say the least now.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:57 pm
Keliah looked at the net as she stopped it in mid air. The lightning flared in and out as she dispearsed it, the individual particles could be seen in the air as Keliah absorbed the lightning particles as her hands were now charged with electricty as her hands were glowing a dark purple. At the same moment she was in the minds of the people of Tenshu as they all turned against Nephilis,Samara and the others. She then focused her electrified hex bolts, she threw them towards Marcove, traveling at a rate nobody could even hear

Rydia looked at Alastor as she lifted a land architecture as she threw it at Alastor, freezing the ground under Alastor, trying to stall as much as possible.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:14 pm
Marcove stood, unaware of the two attacks until the struck him with force. He was thrown back onto the ground, sliding into the cannon. He moans in fatigue and stands back up, feeling his right arm has become skin again. "Great...." He laments. "Just great. Alright, running out of options here with her transmutation and all." He lifts both his hands, going into his third and final form, repowering his arm and cups his hands to fire a large red particle beam at her the intensity of which should throw her from the room the cannon was in into the jungle of metal outside.

~~~

"My god, just when I was starting to miss you Yumiko." Nephilis said as he fought hand to hand with Alastor. "Don't you people ever die?"

"No...ha!...we just keep...coming!" Alastor dodges finally lands a punch against Nephilis face only to be struck by the structure Rydia threw.

"Gotcha! Good going!" Nephilis waves to his sister before returning to the rising Alastor. He runs forward and dropkicks him down and raises his hand for the firing squad to execute. Instead, they stand with blank eyes. He gives the signal again and no result.

"Finally." Alastor remarks, spitting blood from his mouth. "I guess it's finally going to happen."

"What?"

"Remember when my dear Keliah attacked a few years ago and took over? Well, she kept her mind thing going and bam. What's yours is mine like I said."

"Impossible. I didn't forsee this one."

"Yup. So now, you can't escape like you did last time. No running..." Alastor begins to walk upon Nephilis only inches from his face. "No hiding, no escape. You can say goodbye to your family and friends. And your weakness is pressure, so you can't teleport can you!? Men! Attack him and his sister! Now!"

"Rydia!! Get inside! Now!"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:27 pm
Samara's eyes went wide when she heard what Alastor said. "No..." she breathed. She pulled shadows from the ground, binding as many of her soldiers as she could so they couldn't move. She didn't relish in killing anyone, and she especially did not want to kill her own men.  

The Lacey Bear

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:29 pm
Yumiko left his body soon and went to Riko's, not on purpose but something triggered her to get Riko up and going. "Woah! No! No, no, no, no!" She hit her fist on the ground and growled. "Why did you call me back here... well knowing where Kessaris went I guess we can stay around..." She made stood, the body standing as well. She was now in complete control of Riko and was waiting for Kessaris to come back.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:55 pm
The Guildmaster snapped his gloved fingers and smiled as his assaassin's rushed into the city each one with one purpose to kill anyone that gets in their way and they would fight just like The Guildmaster had trained them to silent and deadly. He looked over at the fighting occur with Alastor's group. He leapt from the rooftops and landed on the ground near Alastor. " So even the mighty Samara has joined the fight, the file the Assassin's Guild has on you will need to be updated. " He said as he suddenly stopped and looked into the distance, two familiar figures lay silouhetted in the distance looking down at them.

Leon and Plague had returned to the fray behind them were what seemed like dozens of fighters each one carrying a unique and sifferent weapon. " Everyone this is what we trained you for...attack! " Leon shouted as he raised his hands towards the battle zone. The fighters shouted with couragous pride and charged towards Alastor's own army. Leon and Plague however had special targets to attend to.  

Nicko1421

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:02 pm
Samara narrowed her eyes at the Guildmaster. "Well, that goes to show you that a file can't tell you everything about a person," she hissed before spinning gracefully with her katanas in a strong attack.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:07 pm
"Good timing...although try not to kill any of them. They're still loved, even though they are weak-minded." Nephilis yelled to Plague and Leon.

"You've arrived tall, dark and scary." Alastor said, turning only his eyes to the Guildmaster. "Those two are really dampening the process, although it will be fun killing them. You ready?"

"I guess it is safe to come out Samara and Rydia." Nephilis begins to walk forward, advancing toward the two. He knew the Guildmaster was a handful, and Alastor still had that jewel around his neck. ~This will be by far the hardest fight I've ever fought...here goes nothing.~ Neph picks up speed, waving at Samara for cover and leaps, charging his hand with aura.

Alastor dodges Nephilis and his next attack which was a long ranged kick before locking him. "Take care of pretty over there, Tall-dark!"  

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:20 pm
The Guildmaster smiled and sent three of his skilled assassin's after Plague and Leon they would keep them busy for a short period of time. He then glared at Samara and said. " Yes. A file cannot tell me everything however I was the one who filled it out, you will die just like Kendal's son did. " The Guildmaster said as he rushed at Samara, he manifested a long curved wicked dagger in his hand and swung at Samara aiming to slice through a major arterry or vein.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:26 pm
" It's good to see that you're all still alive, I was hoping for that. " Plague said as he rushed at the assassin's it was over in a split second he was there and then just vanished. He reappeared a few feet behind one of the assassin's holding his head by the hair. The assassin's decapitate body fell to the ground twitching slightly. " I am not the little assassin you once trained Guildmaster. " He said as he started to walk forward.

Leon looked at the remaining two assassin's and smiled at them. " Well maybe if I was 5 or 6 then you would have a chance to kill me. " He said with an unusually kind smile for looking at foes. His swords rammed themselves through the assassin's lifting them into the air with 7 large gashes were his swords were stuck in their bodies. The swords then swung around and sliced the corpses to a fine mist of crimson blood and bones. " Well, I can't say I didn't warn them. " Leon said with a smile. He walkedd beside of Plague his swords once again became invisible as he walked towards the fighting.  

Nicko1421

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:27 pm
Samara backflipped to dodge the swipe to her neck, though she did get a superficial scratch. As she flipped, she aimed a kick to try and connect with the Guildmaster's chin in an uppercut fashion. She landed in a crouch and readied her katanas in defense.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:03 pm
Keliah looked as Marcove was now in his final form. She smirked. "You dumb a**...you dont remember the hex bolts...you're luck has changed for the worse,when it will change, I dont know" she said to him. As the beam came towards her, she quickly raised several barriers, but some of the beam penetrated through her shoulder, breaking it immediately. She laughed as the barriers disappeared and she sent a wave of poison towards Marcove, especially miasma.

Rydia looked at the oncoming soldiers, she evaded most of the attacks rushing alongside Nephilis. "If we are to try and succeed, we need to combine our attacks. Grab my hand, as I release a wave of ice" she told him.

Amara rean towards Samara, extending her claws, swiping at her. She then channeled her cosmic energy as the sky turned black, shooting meteors and fire was raining down on Tenshu.

Jean looked at Alastor as she flew towards Alastor. "This ends here" as she mixed every element into one, shooting it full force at Alastor.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:15 pm
Samara let out a yell of pain as Amara swiped across her back. Her dress was shredded and blood began to trickle down. She turned, her eyes completely black, and a black fog began to swirl around her. "Blackout..." she hissed. The black fog began to expand and envelop her and Amara. It was pitch black around them, and gave Samara an edge, as she could see clear as day in it. She spun her katanas in her hand before lunging a powerful attack at Amara.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games