Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:13 pm
Ravin Black

User Image

A gasp and then a groan rose from her soft lips. He was drinking from her. "Uhh," she groaned softly. Ravin licked her lips, her body growing hot.

She allowed herself to be pinned to the floor. Such strength. He growled against her throat. Her eyes fluttered gently until they closed. She gasped and moaned in pleasure. Her hands gripped harshly at his clothing. She pulled Dylan's shirt over his head. This made him pull away from her. Ravin kissed trails up and down his chest and crawled on top of him. She gently pinned Dylan to the floor and bit into his neck a second time.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:41 pm
heart  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:45 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter grinned and chased her to the bathroom, pinning her against the bathroom wall. "Oh, teasing me are you? I may have to show you what teasing is all about my rose." He growled seductivly and pressed kisses all up and down her neck and shoulders. Moving slowly he kissed her chest and stomach. Moving tantalizingly lower, and lower.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:51 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica giggled. "I wasn't teasing anyone!" She smirked. "Why would I tease such a big, bad boy?" Hunter was kissing at her neck and shoulders. She shuddered against the wall. His lips slid down her chest and stomach. "Wah... hunter... What... Ohh...that that feels nice.." She breathed. Her knees went weak.

DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan was shirtless now and being flipped onto the floor. He didn't mind her drinking from him. It felt really good. It was like... A vampire hand job! Well, no. It wasn't quiet that good. But it felt really hot that was the point. "Ravin..." He breathed. They were always going to have this problem weren't they? They were horny as ******** all the time.
Not that he minded. But talking was good too.

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:02 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter placed his hands on her hips and continued his kissing and licking. Hunter smiled inwardly and moved his mouth up a little to her hip where he nibbled lightly. Then he bit her gently, sinking his fangs in the sensitive spot and drinking for a moment before licking the wound and kissing his way back to her neck. "I'm glad you like it." he purred against her skin.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:11 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica was near screaming in pleasure at his soft touches. Only did she scream his name when he sunk his fangs into her hip. He sucked her blood and she went weaker, but managed to stay standing. His lips wandered back up to her neck. "Hunter, Oh my... God..." She breathed tilting his head feircly to meet her lips. She licked the remaining drops of blood from his lips and shoved her tongue into his mouth in a mouth watering kiss. She bit at his lips and sucked on his tongue.

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:23 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter groaned and kissed her back just as hard. She was sucking on his tounge and he intertwined it with hers, running his hands up and down her sides. He took off his pants and brought them into the shower. Turnng the water on he hissed lightly when it started out cold, turning so the water hit him instead of Veronica until it heated up.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:27 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica was being pulled into the shower. The water turned on and she felt cold droplets bounce off Hunter and hit her. This didn't really bother her very much though. She pulled her lips from his for a moment and jumped out of the shower to look in the mirror before she got all wet. "Oh my ******** god! Hunter! No wonder you haven't beena able to keep your hands off of me!" She touched her face and hair. She looked like ten times hotter then she did before. She ran back over to him, almost slipping on the tile floor. Veronica smiled, beaming now before jumping into the, now hot, water. She pulled Hunter back to her and kissed him harder now.

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:40 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter smiled at her outburst and kissed her back just as hard. "Mmmm, no I just love being able to be" He pushed her against the wall again and kissed her feircly "Rough"

-SORRY!!!-

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:44 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica pulled him back to her she didn't want him to talk. But he pushed her against the wall and kissed her again. "Mmm, mhm," She manged that much before sliding up the wall and wrapping her legs around his body to hold herself up. "Mmm," She hummed. She rather enjoyed him being forecful with her. It was a nice change.

||you're fine(: ||  

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:58 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter groaned and ground his hips against her. He kissed her back before realizing all they ever seemed to do was have sex... He stopped kissing her and looked at her for a moment, tilting his head to the side to study her pretty face. "Veronica?" he asked curiously. Wondering about her, her past, her passions, her in general. They were each others future but what about their past? What did they really know about each other beside every dip and curve in the others body?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:10 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Hunter was just getting so close then, stopped. Veronica breathed slowly and looked back into his bright blue eyes. "What?" She smiled, softly.
Her voice was rather quiet.
And she seemed to know exactly what he was thinking. "No sex for awhile." She giggled. "I mean, atleast not until after we talk." She nodded, yeah she had read his mind! Well, not exactly but kind of. She slid down off of him and turned the water off with her foot.

||this is my favorite part .XD the history!||  

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:27 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter grinned and kissed her softly,, he loved how they just understood each other. He reached behind him and turned the shower back on. They both really needed one. He got the washcloth and lathered it up like he had the last time they had showered together and began to rub her back lovingly. "We still need to get clean love." he laughed lightly.

-Ewwww, I think I just ate a soap flavored jelly bean >.< blegh-

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:44 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Hunter kissed her and the water was back on. "Oh right," She turned and allowed him to wash her. Then she washed him clean, rather quickly. They had talked somewhat about their pasts but she didn't even know his favorite color! She giggled and finished washing his hair for him. "Mwah!" She kissed his nose before getting out of the shower and wrapping a towel around herself.

||ewww. i dont like jelly beans at all though XD||  

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:06 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter grinned again and and shook his wet hair out before getting out and wrapping a towel around his waist. And then the bathroom door burst open and Hunter was one the floor with David's son boucing on his chest and yelling "Uncle Hunter!!" at the top of his lungs. And about three seconds later David came bursting in as well, looking appologetic and embarrassed as hell. "I told him to wait Master Hunter." David said sheepishly while averting his eyes away from Veronica. (Even though he's already seen her in a towel!!!! xD)

-I just lurve my David xD-

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games