Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:53 pm
" So it appears that even the almighty celestials need to sleep once in a while. " He said throguh his mask. He looked at Nephilis and said. " And? How do you call your friendship with Dulceri anything more then mediocre when a few uniforms and a single attack tear you apart. It doesn't sound like a very sturdy friendship. " He said calmly. He knew about Nephilis's dictator like actions in the past but there was no reason to bring that up now.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:17 pm
Alyss looked at Marcove. "Mom slapped me. Thats why i was crying." She said as she looked at Kendal. "Kendal please. She is in a better place. Please." Daphne threw a ball of same at him and started to well. "You don't treat Marcove fair and you expect me to not care about the pople who were innocent that died?! So what if I am blind? You wouldn't care! Just because i'm blind doesn't mean i'm not any different." Daphne started to cry and leaned against the wall.  

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:09 pm
"It does mean you're different. It means you can't see what I can." Dulceri turned and looked at her angrily. "If that wasn't the case, do you think I would've done what I did? And as for Marcove, he cost me my power but I'm about to apologize for trying to kill him...how about Alyss?" Dulceri asked. "How about Alyss and the scars she has huh?"

~~~

"It's not him. It's the stone." Nephilis responds. "It's the same thing that happened to me, but unlike him, I'm under control of it until I fight. I guess this is my fault though. I'm going to have to fix it even if it's with the help of you crazy bastards."

~~~

"I'm sorry Alyss." Marcove looks out of the window into the streets of Shale. "Something's wrong sis. But I don't know what it is. Something is really wrong."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:24 pm
Alyss nodded and sighed. "I can feel it as well." She looked at him and heard yelling. "Marcove." She peaked outside and saw Dul and Daphne fighting. Daphne looked at the ground. "She doesn't have any real powers and she can't do anything for herself." She looked at her husband and sighing. "She is a disgrace and thats why i wanted her gone long ago." She said as she walked up to him. "You give me something to go off of and I'll stop hurting Alyss."  

Maha clone

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:41 pm
Kendal looked at Alyss and nodded he then looked down and saw the ammulet his mom gave to him a few weeks ago. He clutches it tightly thinking of her. He then stood up and walked over to them he couldn't help but feel Marcove didn't want him around. He then saw what they were looking at. He quickly changed into his shadow form and flew over to daphne and dulceri. He then changed back and walked closer to them "Stop it please" He said nervously. He felt their fighting was upsetting Marcove and Alyss. He wondered if Alyss and Marcove would come out too.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:23 pm
Void raised an eyebrow behind his mask. " Crazy b*****d huh, it's been quite a while sense a human called me anything like that, you are a bold one. " He said as he made a seat of black energy. " I wonder what Dulceri saw within you? Amazing potential? Or perhaps something far greater then that something that even Charon's oracle eyes could not see. " He said pulling out Charon's mask it stil eminated with a soft pure glow that seemed to lift the spirits of the people around it.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:34 pm
"Well, she doesn't have a power. That means she doesn't have to bear the responsibility of her non-fighting brother, but because he's a man and heir to the throne, I have to go console him before he goes into a corner and cuts himself due to daddy issues." Dulceri turns around and notices Kendal looking at him. "...Where's Marcove?" he asks the boy.

~~~

"They always are nowadays. I wonder are they going to break up." Marcove asked looking down upon the two. "My wife and I won't be like that."

~~~

"He saw competition actually. Mentally anyway. See Dulceri always though on different yet similar terms. Remember when I told you that once we had a chess game that lasted more then a day? I won. Dulceri plays offensively and the force he uses can't be stopped by anyone but Helios, but barely. My defensive tactics can't be beaten except by Zephyr.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:41 pm
Kendal frowned as Dulceri looked at him and he flinched "..he's in his room sir" He said nervously. He had remembered his mom telling him to be well mannered around adults. "..your not foing to yell at me are you.." He said his voice showed his fear towards Dulceri.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:15 pm
Calisto looked at everyone as they spoke. She was taking note of everything that was being said. She stretched and then yawned. "I need some fresh air" she stated as she walked off teleporting, leaving nothing but flower petals in her place. She was now outside. "It's just about night time...Edward is the person who I need to see..." she stated as a sly smile spread across her face.

Helios once again wondered off as he was now inbetween Kilitia and Shale walking slowly, with a lot of things on his mind. He hadn't spoken to Shatara in over three years and felt sort of bad. He inhaled deeply... ...Shatara...I...I'm sorry I havent spoken to you...in the last few years... he projected towards her.

Shatara received his message as she finished up Jean's bath. She sighed brushing herself off. ...You have a daughter she projected and continued with her chores.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:56 am
Alyss looked at him and nodded. "If you get a wife." She saw their mother standing there frustration and then running away. "I don't think they will be together long that or one of them kills themselves." She whispered to Marcove and watched Dul walk towards the room. "Now is your attention from daddy." She disappeared in sand to her room. Daphne ended up transporting herself to what was left of Evermore. She was a lone there and the first thing she did was shrink to the ground and start to cry. "I can't do this anymore. I just want him to stop changing."  

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:48 pm
"Don't say that..." Marcove said in a flash to her response. "They'll be...fine. I hope."

Dulceri looked at Kendal. He felt Daphne leave and paid her nearly no attention. "Thanks Kendal. I'm going to go pay my son a visit." He walked past the child right into the wall of the Bulb only to bump into it. "Ow..." With a frown, he sighs and levitates upward to his son.

Marcove looked around looking for Alyss and noticed she was gone. There was only him and his father.

"I guess I owe you an apology for what I tried to do earlier..." Dulceri said, flowing in like a deity of wind. "What happened then did not happen because it did. I...did something wrong."

"Yeah..." Marcove says, falling back into his chair. "I'm sorry for getting in the way dad...I caused you to lose your power to those monsters."

~Yes, you did...~ Dulceri thought to himself. "It's not your fault Marcove. I miscalculated a few things. It won't happen again. I promise you that..." A single tear falls from his eye and hits his shoe. He looks down noticing that he was crying.

Marcove stands from the chair after seeing it and embraces his father. "I...I forgive you dad. I'm sorry for what I did today too..."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:16 pm
Alyss heard then in the other room and walked into the hall. "Lets go walk around Kendal." She took his hand and walked down to the garden. "Sorry our family is having troubles."  

Maha clone

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:37 pm
Kendal nodded as he was dragged with Alyss. Soon they were in the gareden it wasn't quite as good as the one in New Shale but it was still nice. He looked at her "..yeah it seems to happen alot with people I know" He said. He frowned aside from Alyss he didn't really feel that anyone wanted him around. He looked at her "Do you think I will fit in here?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:20 am
Alyss looked at Kendal and smiled, hugging him. "You will fit in, Kendal. I'm your friend and I'll make sure you fit in. I promise." She smiled and walked back towards the cherry blossom grove. "Just wait a couple of weeks or so and Marcove will wake up to you in a little while."  

Maha clone

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:44 am
Kendal smiled at her as she hugged him "Okay I believe you" He said. He followed her still "..Alyss thanks for being my friend" He said. He looked down "Marcove was nice to me earlier I wonder why he's acting so diffrent" He said.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games