Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:28 pm
"Hm...get ride of them." She said and went to collect the devices.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:31 pm
"Good cause they keep trying to drool on me."

Cy punch a ghoul in the face and straightened himself. He snapped his fingers and the ghouls fell down to the ground. They turned into dust before they hit the ground.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:34 pm
Lee was still walking around, reading his studies. He closed the book and kept walking. He found his way to the grounds and found a tree to sit under.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:20 pm
Kaylin sighed. "So...back to the drawing board."  

Fighter for all

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:19 pm
"Did i kill it that badly?"
Cy asked Kaylin as he apeared behind her. He was feeling bored and a bit mischeivous. He placed his hands on her shoulders and started to rub them.
"You should relax.. so much work and youll fry your brain."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:27 pm
She shrugged of his hands. "Stop hitting on me." She looked back at him. "If just consistant bludgeoning. if they were explosive, this wouldn't have stayed on for a second."  

Fighter for all

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:37 pm
Cy bared his teeth for a breif moment at her. He relaxed letting his anger pass. He was jsut trying to be nice, and could she realy blame him for hitting on her? He put his hands in his pockets and walked away from her.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:40 pm
"No offence, but ya know i don't do that kind of thing." SHe smiled. "I could use your help...just no hitting on me...The back rubs are okay."  

Fighter for all

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:49 pm
"Do what kind of thing? Flirt, because you do you do it with every female that comes your way... You just hate men, admit it."

Cy said his tone a bit annoyed and yet joking. He stopped walking and half turned to Kaylin. His face was stern but the corners of his mouth cause a small grin to appear on his face.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:52 pm
"I don't hate men. They're just not any fun." She smiled. "No offence. But you're a nice guy. Just not my type."  

Fighter for all

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:05 pm
"Men arent fun? And i can be mean when im pushed to it. What is youre type anyways? besides women..."

Cy said now he was annoyed. He turned to Kaylin fully, he still had his hands in his pockets. A soft growl was in his voice, yet his eyes sparkled. He was attracted to women who presented a challenge to him. And Kaylin was one hell of a challenge.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:08 pm
"Hm...My kind, aren't submissive." She smiled. "You are, certainly prefer to be."  

Fighter for all

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:27 pm
"Yes i prefer to be.. doesnt mean i cant be dominating though.."

Cy said his eyes still giving away his true intentions. If she wanted him to be dominating then he would be, he would prefer to be submissive but he didnt have to be. His grey eyes locked on hers his face softened as he gazed at her.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:30 pm
She smiled. "Women also are more attentive to detail. Men are a few bangs and he falls asleep. Why are you so curious, want to ******** me?"  

Fighter for all

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:42 pm
"Most men are a few bangs and then fall asleep.. and yes i want to. You dont know how i operate.. i like taking my time especially when it comes to sex. Not all men are the same..."

Cy said he walked over to Kaylin. He smiled gently and walked around her until he was behind her. Her brushed her hair out of the way of her shoulders. His hands began massaging her shoulders gently, his fingers working in soft circles applying firm yet gentle pressure to her muscles.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games