Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:01 pm
When the women arrived with their new garb, Tarik picked up the packages and carried them as they walked to where they left the brothers in the woods. Tarik unwrapped a couple of swords and instructs the brothers on how to properly use them. The brothers practice on the trees and bushes.

Tarik takes out the sword he picked out for himself and swings it to around to get use to the weight. He then sheaths it when he is done practicing.

He points "We will go through there. There is a narrow bridge with a switchback halfway through. We will need to fight some soldiers to make it to the switchback. After we make it through the switchback we will be back in Antera land. Right now in history the land is not part of Antera yet but it is not part of Booforia so if we make it, we will be able to travel to the Realm of the Dead, where Aku's vision says we should go."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:59 am
Willow grabbed hold of kira even tighter as she searched the ground below them looking for the other guardians, She had been searching for both them and elaise since they had been seperated. Swooping down she saw eijii, amiric, roarke and sasori and smiled slightly before landing and staggering off kira blood covered her arm as she looked around her. " where's elaise? she should be here. we need to find her." she said her eyes widening slightly as she fell backwards only to be caught by kira.  

golden-priestess2

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:45 am
Amiric smiled fractionally as he tilted his head slightly. "Then by all means, let's get search parties out," he murmured, sounding like he was trying not to laugh. A burst of steam/smoke swirled behind him before a black fox with four tails and startling pale green eyes stared at Willow. "What do you want now, 'miric?" he said, sounding bored. "To find a friend of ours, Suil," he replied softly, flicking a handkerchief with dried blood on it at the fox's feet.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:42 am
Eiji jumped a bit when he realized that he had no idea where his brother was, "That's... that's probably a good thing to wonder. He is probably the biggest threat at them moment since he probably cares not for our well being nor is own... All we need is for him to just pop and and ruin us." Eiji shook his head at the thought of a demon that lost everything now trying to make everyone else suffer.

Halcian knew exactly what Eiji meant by that. "We must press on and worry not for Skurai. If he comes... I will deal with him."

------------------------
-off in the far distant forests a dark being roared with excess power.

Skurai howled in agony as he experienced yet another outburst of power. After absorbing the souls of three of his demon generals he was overcome by their combined forces and become unstable, switching between his human and changed demon self. He looked up into the heavens cursing his fate. "Ei... Eiji..."  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:04 pm
Amiric felt a sudden flare on the edge of his senses. "Seems he's in a little pain... too bad for him," he murmured.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:22 pm
"I wonder which way we should look for Elaise. We have traveled a ways from where we first arrived but we all seemed to have found each other, just as before when we first came to Antera. It seems us guardians have a natural affinity for finding each other."  

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:37 pm
Eiji shook his head as he walked to Willow and began to using angelic magic to heal her wounds. "I can't get rid of the fatigue, but I can at least stop most of the bleeding." Eiji looks up at the others. "Let us hope that, if you're right Sasori, we find Tarik before he finds us." he looks to Kira with a frown and then back to Willow. "I wonder did this to her? Let's hope that Elaise and the others haven't shared the same fate."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:14 am
Amiric rolled his eyes and sighed. "Trust me, I just hope they didn't run into those catacombs near where that smoke's rising; at least that may be a clue as to how the Bfoorian queen got her undead," he said quietly. He glanced back to see dark gray smoke still rising in the distance.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:30 am
willow looked at eijii and nodded before looking around at the others again " we were attacked, After we lost the rest of you. i thought elaise has already gone. she was heading in this direction when i last saw her." she said softly before patting kira on the head. hearing wings above her she looked up to see elaise's rose dragon flying down towards them. " somethings wrong." she murmered when she saw that elaise wasn't there.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:42 am
Each connected eyes with Willow for a moment and then looked up at Kira as she came into view. "What... what's wrong?" Being close to willow caused the future stone of earth to glimmer with a faint light.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:26 pm
Amiric shrugged, his eyes turning deep violet again as the Kagegan reappeared in his irises.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:36 pm
Sasori was a bit hesitant going back to fight the undead, of all of their enemies, she disliked them the most. The stench of rotting flesh and ooey gooeyness of them was repulsive.

"I guess we should go check out the catacombs for Elaise. Let's go. We need to hurry and get back before we lose Tarik."  

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:31 am
"You can leave that to me." Eiji winked and them went into a corner. Chanting under his breath, Eiji concentrated as an orb of light appeared in his hands, he threw the sphere up and watched as it changed into an angelic spirit. "Tarik won't be able to see him, but he'll be able to see Tarik." Eiji pointed a thumb at the little guy, "His name is Joseph and scouting his his number one specialty. Now let's get to them catacombs."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:43 am
Amiric chuckled softly. "Fortunately we know where to go, though with the Amaterasu flames we'll have to be careful... fortunately it won't be hard to evade those with my Kagegan," he said quietly. He tilted his head slightly. He twisted as a low growl came; his sword flicked up, blocking, evading, disarming and pinning the man's slash with four moves that were so rapid, it seemed more like a dance than a sword slash. "Who are you?" he said quietly, his Kagegan staring into the man's eyes. The man smiled fractionally, as if unsurprised. Amiric's eyes widened, the Kagegan fading from his irises as the same technique blossomed in the other man's eyes. "I am known only as Merrick, though why I was drawn to you I am not sure..." the man said quietly.
(Merrick's the past Shadow Guardian...)  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:29 pm
Aku picks out hers, trying it out as well. "He said how I would be the key...though..I'm not sure what that means." She pauses, glancing towards the sky as she held her necklace. Ryuu looks to the last sword, grabbing it as she watched the blade. Thinking of enchanting it more further, she shrugs putting it away for now. Aku puts up the hood of her robe, tucking her hair in since she felt more comfortable that way. Then prepares her bow as she pulled it out of one of the bushes along with her quiver.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games