Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:22 pm
Mayah Playah

Roy Lane

A bead of sweat rolled down the side of Roy's head as the two began arguing. This was the reason he didn't immediately bring up going to jail, and he was hoping Dana could catch on. Hell of a first impression.
"At least you get the brother's good graces." chuckled Reed when he noticed the stressed look on Roy's smile. "I'm still trying to get your girlfriend here to acknowledge my existence. My name's Reed de Févin, by the way. I'm the band director at the school nearby."
"Oh yeah? When'd you start?" Roy asked with a perk, though he was trying to ignore the comment about Dana. Although, honestly, it didn't surprise him.
"Not long. About a year ago, honestly." shrugged the musician.
"That makes sense. See, I went to this school a few years ago but had to graduate early for personal reasons. When I was there the only music teacher was that vocals teacher-"
"Lucy!" spouted Reed. He instantly moved forward until he was holding his chin up on the palm of his hands like a gushing schoolgirl. Hell, there were even hearts floating around his head. "That guy's colder than ice, but I know I'll melt his heart one of these days. Got any advice?"
Although he was a little worried about Reed's obsession, Roy was about to answer when he was saved by Alan's question. "It wasn't anything big, really." he said in response to their reasons for getting thrown in jail. "We just chased each other around the store until people got annoyed. Uh, how'd you guys meet? Or was that story told before I got here?"
"Well I was looking for a student and found out that Al here wasn't very fond of lunch." snorted Reed as he gave the man a sideways look.

Reed de Févin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:50 pm
Alan Brandt

User Image

"The science of it all is simple."

Alan, who had his hand on Reed's knee, squeezed very tightly when he fangirled about Luciano, clearly irritated, as evidenced by his forced smile. "He took me out for food, appointed himself my caretaker, and we've been together ever since." Alan finished, he free hand moving to lift his drink to his lips and sip. For a second, he seemed much more composed and possibly feminine than his sister, who sat leaned back with her arms crossed, glaring at Reed for daring to openly obsess about another man in front of her brother.
"I remember. Alan used to call and complain about how pushy you were," said Dana raising her fingers for a waitress to bring her water. Her hand fell back to her lap, then moved to take Roy's. No problem in holding hands in front of her brother, right?
The scientist shrugged. "What can I say? I have terrible taste," he joked.
She snickered. "Runs in the family." she teased, her green eyes glittering.
"I nearly forgot. Reed, my mother's in town. You should probably meet her." Alan gestured to Dana. "She's not much worse than my sister."
The girl shook her head. "I wouldn't. Mother's been getting worse and worse now that Father's been asked to fly back and forth from France at least three times a week. Something about not getting the attention she needs to survive." She turned back to Roy. "That's why you're not allowed to meet her. I really like you and she'll scare you away. Either that, or decide that it's time for her to take another lover like the last time I brought a boy home."
"Y'know, I liked Patrick. I don't care what Mother says, he was a nice guy. I'm sure his stamina was perfectly fine for anyone who isn't a cold-blooded, soul-sucking vampire like Mother."
"Here, here." Dana lifted her drink in a toast, then drank from the cold water for a few seconds before putting it down.

"The numbers never lie."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:02 pm
Mayah Playah

Roy Lane

Reed's smile became strained when he felt the squeeze. What was that for? It wasn't like he had posters of Luciano's picture on his wall or something. Yet. Not until he gets that man to actually smile at him.
Roy glanced at Dana when he felt the hand and smiled lightly as he laced his fingers with hers. His own smile became strained and twitchy when he heard the comments about her mother. Oh. Well. That was good.
"Hey, why does he get a warning and I don't?" Reed said with furrowed eyebrows. "I'm handsome too! Aren't I?" he asked Alan.

Reed de Févin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:37 pm
Alan Brandt

User Image

"Mother doesn't appreciate my taste in romantic partners, few as they may be," replied Alan, choosing not to answer the question of Reed's attractiveness. "That, and you're too old. She liked young, fresh men with their whole lives ahead of them and very weak will. It's how she sorts her prey from the rest." He gestured to Roy. "Although, you might prove to be a challenge. You seem strong-willed, especially since Dana here appears to respect and sincerely like you."
She blushed, looking away. "He's too goodlooking, though. Mother would chase after him like- a fox after a rabbit, unlike your boyfriend there."
"True."

"The numbers never lie."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:07 pm
Mayah Playah

Roy Lane

Reed pursed his lips. "I'm plenty young! Thirty-two's not that old!" He crossed his arm and rubbed his tongue against his cheek in a huff. He liked to think he was decently attractive. Well, at least he wasn't a young brat like these unappreciative people. At least he wasn't too old, either, like... fifty-six or something.
"I could just not meet your mom if it's that big a deal?" Roy shrugged at Dana. It was more for his well-being than hers. The last thing he needed was to be chased by a cougar.

Reed de Févin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:07 pm
Alan Brandt

User Image

Alan patted his boyfriend's arm, nodding in understanding. "Yeah yeah, you're a real spring filly, Reed. Now quit being insecure, it makes you seem a little less manly." He crossed his legs and returned his attention to Roy, chuckling and shaking his head. "That's what she's trying to do. The last thing Dana wants is to put up with our mother and her innate ability to make our girl feel inadequate."
"Did I tell you that she called me fat last week?" piped up Dana.
"What? Why?"
She shrugged. "Competing. I think she's just upset that nothing about me sags yet." Crossing her arms, she looked away, rubbing her tongue against her cheek and looking a lot like Reed did.

"The numbers never lie."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:30 pm
Mayah Playah

Roy Lane

Seeing the pout, Roy gave Dana a sympathetic smile and put an arm around her shoulders. "You're nowhere near fat." he consoled then leaned in and whispered, "If she wanted to get you then she should've called you a cheater." He gave her a teasing grin.
"'s weird, isn't it?" commented Reed as he watched the other couple. "This was originally going to be me meeting the family, but now it's like a double date." he laughed as he looked over at Roy.

Reed de Févin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:35 pm
Alan Brandt

User Image

Dana looked at the man beside her, cheeks turning light pink at his sweetness. Her hand moved up to touch his jaw, smiling at him. "Y'know, you're almost charming," she chuckled, kissing his cheek.
Shrugging, the scientist toyed with his cell phone, scrolling through various old pictures. "At least it's semi-planned. Dana used to trick me into going on dates with her teachers in an attempt to get her grades leveled."

"The numbers never lie."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:18 pm
Mayah Playah

Roy Lane

"I try." he grinned back.
"Huh. Well if I had been her teacher I'd be giving her an A+ all because of you." smirked Reed.

Reed de Févin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:23 pm
Alan Brandt

User Image

"Of course, it'd be better if you were a prince." she teased, her hand dropping to her lap as she leaned away from him a bit, just enough to let him know that they weren't through just yet. "Speaking of, do you think my brother should know about your... occupation?"
Alan rolled his eyes. "Please. You'd give her an F just to spite me." He lightly pushed Reed's shoulder, although he did blush.

"The numbers never lie."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:33 pm
Mayah Playah

Roy Lane

"Maybe not now." Roy murmured. "Give him some time to get used to the fact that we're dating, then we can bring him to the castle. Unless you just want to show off?"
"If you act like a brat then yeah." Reed snickered as he ruffled Alan's hair in a semi-noogie.

Reed de Févin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:17 pm
Alan Brandt

User Image

"I showed off by showing him how cute you are. Royalty can wait." She giggled, then reached for a piece of bread and broke off a bit. "So what about you? Is there anyone I have to meet?"
Alan scowled, pursing his lips and crossing his arms. "Rude."

"The numbers never lie."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:30 am
Mayah Playah

Roy Lane

"The way you keep talking, I wonder if you thought I was cute from the moment we met?" inquired Roy with a small grin. He shook his head at her question. "No. My foster parents were too busy for me to get close to them and my biological parents are both dead."
"Uh-oh, looks like someone wants his sister to fail~" Reed said in a sing-song voice while poking Alan's cheek.

Reed de Févin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:37 am
Alan Brandt

User Image

She laughed. "Naw, I was too irritated to notice how cute you looked until we went to the mall," she said, although it probably wasn't a surprise. She should've felt relieved that there was no one she had to meet and impress, but felt sad either way. Poor guy, did he really not have any family? She hadn't heard much about friends, either. "If you want, you can borrow my brother. He seems like really like you." She meant to sound teasing, hoping it didn't sound too awful.
Alan rolled his eyes, swatting away Reed's hand. "I swear, you're such a brat. How can you possibly be older than me?" he asked, smiling despite himself.

"The numbers never lie."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:33 pm
Mayah Playah

Kenshin Yamada

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Kenshin looked around impatiently then at his watch. Where was she? He texted that girl to come down to the cafe for their date, but that was about twenty minutes ago! Did she get lost? He gave her the right directions. He was sure he did, at least.
Sighing through his nose, Ken looked around once more, getting irritated by the stares he got. Some probably recognized him since he was in his princely attire. Or maybe he was just handsome. He was wearing his secret weapon after all: glasses. Thinking about it made the redhead smirk to himself and adjust his glasses, making sparkles shine around him and get more attention. Yes, that's right. He was soooo handsome, wasn't he?

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games