Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:31 pm
sassyspark
Keiko_1357

Aiko meowed at Eve. Tanda frowned at the kitten. (occ: nope I don't get it.)

Eve glanced cautiously at Aiko then Tanda. "Please... What did he say?" Eve wanted to know what the kitten had said that had made Tanda frown.

((OOC: if it were te actual eve it reminded the real eve of train! xD ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:51 pm
Keiko_1357
sassyspark
Keiko_1357

Eve glanced cautiously at Aiko then Tanda. "Please... What did he say?" Eve wanted to know what the kitten had said that had made Tanda frown.

Aiko sat on Eve's shoulder. The small kitten stared at Eve for a few passing seconds then sniffed her hair. Tanda sighed."Aiko here has quite the mouth."
((What Cat doesn't remind her enough?))  

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:39 pm
sassyspark
Keiko_1357
sassyspark
Keiko_1357

Aiko sat on Eve's shoulder. The small kitten stared at Eve for a few passing seconds then sniffed her hair. Tanda sighed."Aiko here has quite the mouth."

Eve smiled nervously. "Um he sniffed me.. Is this good? And he does? How could such a cute little kitten have a bad mouth?" she quickly scooped Aiko off her shoulder and hugged hum tightly against herself then she kissed Aiko on the forehead. "so cute.." she murmured softly.
((lol cat would remind the real eve! xD))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:59 pm
Keiko_1357
sassyspark
Keiko_1357
sassyspark
Keiko_1357

Eve smiled nervously. "Um he sniffed me.. Is this good? And he does? How could such a cute little kitten have a bad mouth?" she quickly scooped Aiko off her shoulder and hugged hum tightly against herself then she kissed Aiko on the forehead. "so cute.." she murmured softly.
((lol cat would remind the real eve! xD))

Tanda tilted his head slightly with an akward smile. Aiko meowed when Eve hugged him tightly."Aiko was just memorizing your sent. He's kinda like a hound that way."
(oh Train)  

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:20 pm
sassyspark

Tanda tilted his head slightly with an akward smile. Aiko meowed when Eve hugged him tightly."Aiko was just memorizing your sent. He's kinda like a hound that way."
(oh Train)

"Oh I see!.." Eve noticed his awkward smile. "I-is something wrong?" She hoped nothing was bothering him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:23 pm
Keiko_1357
sassyspark

(oh Train)

"Oh I see!.." Eve noticed his awkward smile. "I-is something wrong?" She hoped nothing was bothering him.

"Nothing." Tanda smiled. He noticed that it was quiet. That wasn't right."Cat?" He turned around. She was knocked out because Madam Yamakura hit her with the cane. Tanda picked her up and started to drag the dorm.  

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:57 pm
sassyspark
Keiko_1357
sassyspark

(oh Train)

"Nothing." Tanda smiled. He noticed that it was quiet. That wasn't right."Cat?" He turned around. She was knocked out because Madam Yamakura hit her with the cane. Tanda picked her up and started to drag the dorm.

"Oh okay!" Eve smiled happily back. She too had wondered what had become of Cat. When she noticed Tanda begin to bring her back to Ai House. "Oh! W-wait up!"
[[EXIT]]

((OOC: I think...))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:14 pm
Mayah Playah

Miles walked onto the park and looked at the sky.

"Would it have hurt to show me how to get here!?"

He had gotten lost twice on the way here and was hoping Michaela hadn't shown up yet, waited for him, then left because he was taking too long. Sitting down on a bench, he leaned his head back and closed his eyes.

Seravious

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:24 pm
Sebastian_A_Covarrubia

"I didn't have time," she said from a few feet away. In the faint light of twilight, she was a picture of beauty. Her long purple hair had been pinned back in a bun, with a few loose tendrils framing her face. Gracing her neck and ears was an amethyst necklace and matching earrings, as well as the necklace he'd given her. Her lavender off-the-shoulder dress ended just above her knees, and her legs were well accented by her purple high heels. Blushing at him, she bit her lip nervously. "How do I look?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:37 pm
Mayah Playah

"Good enough to kidnap and eat."

He was making a joke referencing his dragon heritage.

"Rawr!"

He smiled at her.

"But seriously, you're gorgeous."

He walked up to her and took her hand. (Gloves)

Seravious

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:49 pm
Sebastian_A_Covarrubia

Laughing at his joke and blushing at his compliment, she held on to his hand tightly, leading him down the path. "Thank you... You know, where I grew up, it was said that twilight is the point in time when all lovers are the most in love."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:55 pm
Mayah Playah

"Where I'm from, it also has a meaning of love. It means a shapeshifter dragon has touched the one he was supposed to find."

He looked at Michaela.

"I'm sorry you can't touch me."

Seravious

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:02 am
Sebastian_A_Covarrubia

"Don't be," she said, staring at the rising moon. "I mean, I don't want to tempt fate and ruin any chance at happiness for you. Besides, Miles, I would rather you be happy with the girl you love than have wild, unmitigated, and animalistic sex with you and you be forced to love me."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:20 am
Mayah Playah

Miles looked at his feet.

"Do you honestly mean that? You would rather let me be happy then force me to love you? Knowing that I would be incapable of hating you for doing it to me and would always love you no matter what, you would still choose my happiness over unconditional love?"

Seravious

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:29 am
Sebastian_A_Covarrubia

She looked up at him, her eyes serious. "I wouldn't want you to love me because I forced you to. I would want you to love me...because you love me. False love would only break my heart." Pulling him along, she tugged him down a path covered in trees.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games