Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
The O.W.L.s: The World Is Yours Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:25 pm
The commander finally landed and lead two soldiers behind him followed towards the group, He walked up to them and looked around,"...Well,well...looks like I finally found you people...I have been given orders to evacuate you out of this mess...seems you little challenge had been answered...I am not here to act on that threat you decided to spew all over the media...I am only here to get you nutcases out out of here..." he finished as he looked past them, Another Helicopter was beginning to land as well as a Medical carrier... He looked at Catherine and Roulin and then the Barrier,"...Alright.. We need to get her on the Medical Evac...she can get treatment while we make our move!..." The other gunship landed ans the door gunner began providing cover for the Magma Owl, the other door had been cleared for other Fallen Phoenix members to board, the helicopters could carry at least thee in each, two more helicopters landed nearby to pick them up. he listened o his microphone as his fears were being realized.

"Wha!...Damn!....Keep firing!....Mayday!..This is Sabre Four! we have lost both engines!...Directional controls have been severed...We cannot maintain stability"

"s**t!...They ARE pissed sir!...Ground units pushing hard but we are being overwhelmed, Squad Alpha has lost communications, we can only push back for another-"

He growled as his com went off....no....the transmission was dead. The commander heard the Quake Owls command and pointed his barrel at Roulin'd head,"...My apologies...Miss Turner...Leader..Crow...Eagle...Raven....I honestly don't give a rat's a** about your Damn Alias to be honest at the moment....I have men being run down and killed because I am intent on getting you out of here....safely.....taking him with us will complicate that....so you have a decision to make...You can leave him here....I will have my personnel give him medical attention before we part...and provide fire until he is stable...or you take him with you...as a trophy....I'll put a round to his head and you can drag his damn corpse onto this bird!....our Time here is running out...and I have matters to discuss with you...Raven...I would really appreciate you take that sudden sense of chivalry just now rearing its head now of all times...ram back to that hole it made istelf comfortable in deep in your conscious....lock it up and face reality...take what you can get and keep going..."

"Sir....damn....this is Sabre 9...We are heading back...my crew has been incapacitated...come on....don't die yet!...."

The Medical Carrier landed behind him, next to his helicopter, "...Time to make your decision...Phoenix..." he called out.

Kojiro looked at Raven beaten and broken, his heat sunk but he head Serena's words, as soon as he saw Raven get back onto her feet. He prayed she would be alright, turning heel he headed into one of the helicopters.

Tai grinned as he watched his crimson tendrils flail about, slicing a group of soldiers, some killed instantly others, ripped apart and left to bleed on the ground, but Tai was not that evil...he was worse, he looked over and saw Sebastian close by,"..Yoohoo!....hey you stiff old coot!" Tai skipped over to him, allowing the blood around him to fall, he licked his finger and then headed towards him,"....Now...did you notice something?...I was hoping that they would be at least a little entertaining..." he looked over to a soldier, using his stubby hands to crawl away, a twisted sirk graced his features, "....But now....I am already getting bored....these bastards...are so....goddamn...FRAGILE!!!" He angrily send his boot down towads the soldiers head, crushing his scull and leaving a warm pile under his boot, "...How about a game there Sebs..." he said affectionately, right back to his happy voice, almost singsong to the Butler,"....I bet I can kill more than you....a simple game of quantity...these guys will be nothing more than a smear on the ground....doesn't that sounds fun?!" he called out in anticipation.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:43 pm
With Aeon by her side, Cecilia was wheeled into one of the rooms for critical patients. From there, the medical team worked to lift her from the stretcher to the hospital bed. They all lifted her at the same time in order to decrease the amount of pain that she would experience. She bit her lip to keep herself from crying out, but it would have been a lot worse if only one of the staff members had lifted her. Once she was tucked safely into the very uncomfortable bed, the doctor, who was male stepped out while the female staff members worked on removing Cecilia's blood soaked clothing. Cecilia gasped deeply in pain. There were deep gashes everywhere upon her body, she would need who knows how many stitches, and there was also the fact of massive gouge in one of her arms as well and her broken ribs.

They did not put a dressing gown on Cecilia. The Cosmic Owl felt self-conscious at the fact that she was wearing no clothing. But the fact of the matter was that there was hardly any part of her body that did not contain a very serious injury. Still...Cecilia didn't know how she felt about a stranger seeing her in this way especially a male stranger, even though he was a doctor and this was part of his career. It was then that one of the nurses, who was holding a clipboard, began to ask her different questions such as "If she was allergic to any type of medication", "If she had been pregnant in the past", "If there was any chance that she could be pregant right now". That question made Cecilia roll her eyes painfully causing her to wince. Yet the nurse continued her stream of questioning, which Cecilia answered the best she could. It was standard procedure of course.

After answering the questions, Cecilia watched as the doctor returned to the waiting room. He had been waiting for Cecilia to get comfortable with the fact that she was lying unclothed in a room with a complete stranger as most women seemed uncomfortable with such a thing despite the fact that he was a doctor. The doctor listened to Cecilia's heartbeat. "Hm...well this isn't good. It's very hard for me to hear the rhythm. It's very very faint. Looks like you got to us in time, Miss Charmers," he said with a smile before a solemn expression of business washed away his warm expression. He turned to two of the nurses. "Begin cleaning her wounds," he said in an authoritative tone before turning to two more. "You two will need to prepare the stitching instruments. Once her wounds are cleaned, I will reset her broken ribs." When the nurses didn't move fast enough, the doctor rounded on them. "What the hell are you all waiting for?! Move!" The nurses hurried to do each of their jobs.

When the medicinal alcohol drenched cottan swab touched Cecilia's skin, she cried out in pain. The agonizing stinging sensation made her entire body feel like it was on fire. One of the nurses patted her shoulder gently and reassuringly. The process was very long and slow as they even had to lift her slightly in order to get her back and the backs of her legs. Just when Cecilia thought that she would black out from the immense burning pain, the two nurses had finished cleaning her wounds. The doctor looked the Cosmic Owl over nodding in approval. "Do you happen to know what blood type you are?" he asked. If she didn't then he would take a sample of her blood in order to see, although he was fearful that she would end up in far worse condition that she was already as she had lost a lot of blood. It was amazing that she was still alive.

Cecilia knew her blood type. She had donated blood a few years ago and a person's blood type never changed. "I'm AB negative," she said weakly. The doctor looked at the two nurses who were still in the room and asked them if they had any AB negative on hand. One of the nurses shrugged, but the other one said that they had perhaps two more packs. Because it was a very rare blood type, it was not donated very often. They were lucky enough to even get one bag let alone two. The doctor nodded. "Good, she is going to need two. Bring them to me quickly. I am going to reset these bones," he said as he stood before the broken Owl. Placing his hands upon her, he shifted his body. At first nothing happened then an immense pain caused Cecilia to scream out loud. The pain had made her nauseous, so badly that she began to heave. The nurse who was still in the room rushed to the corner of the room to get a bucket and placed it under the chin so that she could throw up violently in it.

The doctor smiled once again. He knew that there were some kinds of pains that made a person so nauseous that they became violently ill. It was something that he was used to seeing. The nurse who had gone to get the blood packs came back carrying a stand with an IV. Hooking the bag up to the stand, she poked the IV through Cecilia's arm. There was a small stinging pain that was quite similar to the feeling of someone being pinched, a minor annoyance that went away after a few seconds, but still twinged here and there. One of the blood packs was set up and the blood began to drain through the tube and into her veins. It would take a short while for the first bag to be finished. As this happened, the two nurses who had gone to prepare the stitching supplies came back in wheeling a large medical cart that had quite a few intimidating sharp medical instruments. An anesthetic was given to Cecilia so that she would not feel any pain when they were stitching up her wounds. However there was a slight pull when the thick thread was pulled through her skin and looking at watching such a thing be done made her quite nauseous again, but she did not throw up.

It took a lot longer for the staff to stitch her wounds than it did for them to clean them. The process had to be done carefully and precisely. In the middle of the procedure, the first blood pack had drained and the second one was fitted. Cecilia drifted in and out of consciousness as this was being done. Yet even though Cecilia would live, she would still be bedridden in this hospital for quite some time as she had nowhere to go and she did not want to burden the others with the task of taking care of her. They had better things to worry about and she definitely did not want to put the burden on Roulin either. Yes, Roulin could heal her completely, but Cecilia felt that she deserved this. This was Fate's way of punishing her. These were the new scars that she must bear for the future. After quite a long time, the procedure was finished and Cecilia was given some morphine in order to help her with the pain she would feel from the stitches later on. Drugged, Cecilia's eyes began to close heavily, but not before the room began to spin and wobble due to her drug induced state. Finally stable now, she fell off into a very deep sleep.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:13 pm
Even though the bulk of her concentration was focused into healing Kate's wounds, Erin could hear Che speaking to her as he described what happened to Kate. She only vaguely picked up on Che's shame from getting Kate injured. It was obvious to Erin that Che cared about this girl that she was now healing. She simply nodded to Che in reply as she continued working on closing Kate's wounds. By this time however, Che would be able to see that the gunshot wounds were closed up and all that remained to show that there had been injuries was the dried blood. As Erin said, there was scarring, but it wasn't really that obvious under the dried blood.

The pinkish glow around Erin's hand disappeared and the Artistic Owl sat back onto her heels with a light sigh. Her hands placed on her lap, Erin studied her handiwork before looking back up at Che, her usual small smile back on her face. "There. She should be alright." Erin assured Che with a small nod of self approval. Before her abilities had mutated, Erin would be exhausted from using her powers so much within such a short amount of time (fighting against her sister and now healing Kate). But now, Erin felt fine. No fatigue. At least not yet.

Even though it certainly felt like she was dead: the cold the numbness, and detachment from the outside world, Kate knew she wasn't dead yet. She had felt this very same way before, years ago, when she had tried to kill herself. She knew this feeling as only unconsciousness from loss of blood. It surprised her that she was still breathing. It seemed like forever that she was stuck in this limbo world of unconsciousness between life and death. The last concrete thing Kate remembered was being carried by Che as he searched for help.

But after a while, Kate could hear faint mumbling. Over the course of several minutes though, this mumbling turned into muffled speech, and soon evolved into a faint voice. While this was happening, the numbness throughout her body faded and was replaced a pins and needles effect. She could feel the concrete below her from where she was laying. Kate had no idea where she was at that point, but the brief thought crossed her mind that maybe that entire thing with Che and Timothy had all been some cruel dream as she lay on the cobblestone streets of Rome.

Forcing her eyes to open, even if it only turned out that she could only open them a third of the way, Kate could see two faint figures bent over her. One she could recognize as Che just from the shape and size of his hairstyle. The other, Kate could not recognize at all.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:28 pm
Aeon followed with Cecilia as she saw what the staff was doing. She stood there watching the whole time, making sure nothing was going to happen to the Sapphire OWL. Aeon began to think more and more as the time had passed, thinking about her father and if he was alive...Moli...the whole incident with Roulin. Aeon even began to think on what she was going to do with her life. She didn't want to fight anymore, in fact she just wanted a normal life. There had to be millions of OWLs in the world and not every one of them were fighters.

She would take this day by day, right now Cecilia was her main focus. As they finished up with Cecilia and the doctor and nurses left she walked over towards the bed of Cecilia. "Just rest Cecilia, I'm going to go grab a coke and I'll get you something as well" she said to Cecilia, exiting the room and into the hallway..

Amara was in agonizing pain. Her body was going into shock, seeing how she was pregnant. The doctor's had to come up with a solution quick to not only help Amara but the unborn child as well. The scene between her and Roulin continued to play through her head...the nerve of that b*****d to strike back...she was only trying to protect her sister. In retrospect, Amara now realizing that it was foolish of her to try and stop him while she was pregnant.

She was then rushed towards the operating room, she would be delivering her baby sooner than she had expected. Amara was soon being put under light sedation to numb the pain she was suffering. A doctor and a nurse was around her as they began to perform the c-section.

Aeon payed for her coke and made her way to the gift shop. It was amazing that people acted like this towards OWLs...Aeon was fortunate that she didn't look like an OWL but still....it affected her. Once at the gift shop she bought some flowers that she thought Cecilia would enjoy. She continued to look for a stuffed animal as she saw one that caught her eye. There lay a unique stuffed animal. Grabbing the animal she purchased it and made her way back to Cecilia's room.

As she finally arrived in Cecilia's room she could see that she was unconscious. Aeon placed the flowers on a mantle by Cecilia and then placed the stuffed animal right behind them. Aeon sighed looking at the blue woman as she took a seat. Aeon looked around until she found an outdated People's Magazine as she began to flip through the pages, as she began to hum a tune that she remembered hearing as a young girl.

They made the incision into her abdomen area. Amara had never been so worried right now...she felt...for a funny word...mortal. She never saw herself as a god or anything but she never felt that she would have a feeling of no control. After 45 minutes, they had successfully delivered the baby and began to stitch Amara up. The nurse began to wash the new born as carefully as they could, after all it was premature. Once Amara was sewn up, the nurse began to wrap the baby up and handed it to the doctor.

The doctor smiled and looked at Amara. "Congratulations...it's a boy" he said with a smile as he handed the child to Amara. A Boy??? She hadn't even told Lucien that she was pregnant, yet alone that they now had a child. Holding her baby she began to think of a name. "Hi...I'm your mommy" she said to her newborn baby boy. "And your name is Aidan Jeremiah DeLeon" she said closing her eyes holding her baby. He would have to stay in the hospital for some time seeing how premature he was...still Amara had never felt this feeling before. A since of accomplishment.

Sebastian's life was saved by his daughter. He stood in a waiting room as he gathered himself as he walked out of the room and out of the hospital. He needed to catch up with Raven, spending time here with Amara would be pointless. He took out a phone as he put in a few numbers. A car had arrived in less than 5 minutes and he was on his way...to meet back with the others and hopefully fulfill what he was sent here to do.

Elle's fight with her sister had came to a draw...she hadn't expected for Erin to develop like she did and at that utilize her mental powers. Elle's mutation continued to spread as her left eye glew a teal color. 85% of her body was now cybernetic. Wearing all black and her long teal hair tied into a ponytail she took off on a motorcycle. The Night OWLs were divided now and she had a mission to complete. Aeon was the one she needed now...and everything would fall into place. With Sebastian and Evelynn serving as eyes for her in the Fallen Phoenix, the walking data collector was making progress.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:09 pm
((TFP---Raven))

Raven and Serena paused in their walk when the commander spoke. Turning her head to look over at the man Raven’s eyes narrowed dangerously, the guy had a gun pointed at Roulin’s head. This just didn’t sit well with the French woman. Cocking an eyebrow, Raven allowed the man time to say what it was he had to say. Most of it was complete crap in her eyes, but she did not relay any of her current thoughts to him. Instead she simply stared blankly at the commander while leaning on Serena for support. Her cold emotionless eyes pierced through the guy’s eyes the whole time he spoke. Not only was he speaking to Raven in a way she felt was very very inappropriate, but he still held his gun directed towards Rou’s head. When he was finished ranting and toldRaven it was decision time, the Fallen Phoenix leader merely said nothing.

The blonde female finally opened her mouth to speak after saying nothing for a few moments. Her tone of voice matched the harsh coldness of her eyes as her words flowed forth in an icy sea of hatred all of which was directed at the man before her. “Are you quite done? I don’t care if you are not…because I am no longer interested in what you have to say….First thing is first, watch how you speak to me. You could be a commander or a king and I wouldn’t care…I will still see it that your head is blasted from your neck….should you speak to me in such a manner ever…again” Raven was in no way going to lay down and allow this man to walk all over her with his words and damned gun, anyone who knew her would have expected her to react to him in this exact way, her wearing patients was not helped by the pain she was in. in fact it was only fuelling her annoyance. “Secondly, put you gun away….that man at your feet is mine alone to kill….If you ended his life I will end yours…and those of your comrades….even then it would not be enough to satisfy me….because you are all too weak…”

Raven glanced from her team, to Roulin and then back to the man her anger currently lay with. “I care about the safety of my team above all else….if this is the way it has to be…so be it.” Time was not something they had to waste. “Treat him…and no funny business…if I catch wind that he is dead…well, you know what will happen…” With this all said and done, Raven allowed Serena to aid her onto the medical carrier. “Hmph….this does not sit well with me..” Leaning back against the cushioned seat only brought a small wince of pain. Still, it was nothing compared to the mood Raven was in, even when the exhaustion swept over her entire body, the burning anger was still very much alive and licking at each nerve. This was not helped by the fact Raven could still make out the Italian’s broken form from where she sat…

((TFP---Serena))

Serena remained silent throughout the entire exchange between Raven and the commander guy. She could sense the building anger from each side and had to reframe from laying down her own input on the matter. This was not her problem; she was only there to keep the French woman on her feet. Finally, they had both said their peace and came to a rocky conclusion and agreement. The half dead guy will remain behind after receiving some medical attention. After which he was on his own. Serena was actually relieved to be finally moving. After helping Raven on the medical carrier, she headed towards another helicopter in which she had seen Kojiro disappear. Climbing aboard, Serena located him out and approached with a tired gaze. “We are finally getting out of here…” She muttered while taking a seat next to the Frozen Owl. A small yawn left her lips as she ran a hand through her white hair. “Never work on little to no sleep kid…” She added as a mere thought or perhaps a random tit bit of advice. Without even asking, Serena moved herself and laid her head on Kojiro’s shoulder. “Don’t mind me….” She muttered as her eyes closed. “Just resting….my eyes….” The Vanishing Owl hadn’t been aware of just how tired she was until she had set foot on the helicopter a few moments rest was definitely in order right now.

((NPC---Seb)

The dark haired butler glanced with a bored expression towards Tai. He smirked at the boys words and even chuckled somewhat“A game? What a typical child’s way of looking at things…Very well, I will entertain you for a while brat.” Sebastian fished in his pockets and pulled out a pair of black gloves which he put on. “There are no rules in this game save for one and that is they have to be dead, half kills do not count. With this said, shall we?” At the end of his sentence, Seb bowed almost as if to mock the younger male. “And by all means, make it as bloody as you wish. The more blood the more pleasant the game…” Honestly, in normal circumstances Seb would never waste his energy by playing such silly games with a kid. He was all for quick killing and getting back to business. Back home he had a stack of documents to work through….that would be his motivation in this game…

((NPC----Freya Saxton))

“Myraaaaaaa. Why are you hiding?” The young child’s voice echoed around the large dining room in which she was currently in. Her large green eyes stared around the room trying to locate the current person of her fascination. Ok, so maybe she was not fascinated by Myra….more like she simply enjoyed making the woman’s life difficult. Freya let out a childish sigh and dipped a hand into one of her pockets. She pulled it back out and opened a palm to reveal a small seed. Scrunching up her face in concentration, Freya began to make the seed sprout until it was a single standing daffodil. “Yay! Myra, look what I did!” Freya was still not aware of the fact that she was wearing Myra’s patients dangerously thin. The whole rose bush hugging incident was still very raw in the woman’s mind. The young girl frowned when she received no response…Freya did not like being ignored…not when she was in a bored mood anyways. Setting the flower down, the young girl manipulated it to walk. “We will find her Daffy!” If not by using this flower….then it would be with the help of some roses…

((NPC---Keres))

“You found someone with whom I can play? A debtor who has yet to pay?…So angry this makes me feel….For you his blood I will spill…” From the furthest corner of the church a young white haired girl of ghostly complexion stepped forwards. In her hand stood an obsidian coloured scythe that was taller than the girl, from its blade small drops of crimson liquid fell to the floor where they splattered. Keres ignored the lightening Herald for the simple reason that her attention was completely and utterly on the Pastor alone. Her white eyes were wide and blank but this in no way meant that she could not see.“You….” Her small delicate looking hand pointed towards the cowering man who continued to ramble on about god. “You belong to me tonight…” A smile spread across her lips as she stepped closer towards the pastor. No shoes did this girl wear, unless you counted the dried up blood that coated her white porcelain feet as a form of footwear. With all the grace of a ballerina, the young girl closed the distance and leaned down towards the man. “Lets play…”

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:32 pm
Viktor Z. Temnota - The Bio-Hazard Owl - T.N.O

Viktor diligently followed the TFP girl until he noticed the buildings collapsing. While she had powers to protect her, to some extent, Viktor had to use his cowardly reflexes and scatter out of the way. The buildings crashed down, chunks of them nearly busting his head open. When the smoke had cleared the woman appeared pretty banged up, and he, miraculously had very little scratched on him. Score one for being a wuss. This could be my chance, she is TFP after all, and I can easily cut her open with this, without my powers, Viktor thought to himself as he jumped from cover to cover (fallen piece of building to car, etc.) , pulling out his scalpel once more. Then again, maybe there's another way to approach this maybe... his thoughts were interrupted when another girl showed up. Lending a hand to the other female.....she must be one of then to, this may not be good for me....I should've acted, he thought as he still tried to remain in cover. His nerves took him over, as he began to shiver with worry it caused him to trip, falling out of cover ,<********> He yelp as he shrunk back into cover leaning out only to grab his weapon. That's it, he was screwed. Without his powers he's a sitting duck , and he just potentially blew his cover....perfect.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mcemosama

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:08 pm
Khalifa Marcellus

While awaiting an answer from Cecilia, Khalifa heard the connections of his copies blows and almost immediately shift his attention to it and Adam. What he saw next was to be expected which only made him thank himself for sending the copy and not himself, after his copy was subdued he attempted to get Cecilia out of there but was unable to as he was rocketed into the air unable to fight the gravity shift which had took hold of him. At the peak of his ascend, Khalifa had somersaulted under the will of the gravity which had then released him as he now floated with his eyes taken on their Azure blue. He watched as the Gravity Herald was taken down by Moli and the events of Cecilia losing control of her ability but it all went by just as fast as it came so he no longer needed to worry about his teammate, she was now in the hands of Aeon and now he went back towards looking for his teammates. Khalifa felt many owls around the area and he could see Moli getting ready to fight three Owls but he was sure the living candle could handle himself and now was more worried about Roulin who's energy seemed to had lowered for some odd enough reason so he flew over towards that general location in order to find out how he was doing.

Noah Rosso

Back in his respective territory, the Herald of Wind did nothing besides create fun for himself, rather it was picking fights with whole groups or gangs, or simply using the wind to bother those around him, he only waited for the time he could have some real fun. Looking on the news, Noah finally realized that the war in Europe had began and just knew he didn't want to miss out on to much so he took off heading for Europe with great speed. On his way there he could feel three of the other heralds had joined in the fun, he knew very well that Timothy was helping the FP or at least until he obtained what it was they were after. But what he sensed next must have been a mistake, Noah could feel the energy of one of the Heralds lower as if they were being bested all of a sudden and only moments after did it cease. The Herald of Wind then increased the speed he was traveling at, using a grander scale of wind to propel him further at a much greater speed.

(My apology but this might seem thrown together. I didn't know how else to bring Noah in at this point)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:05 am
The commander holstered his rifle and turned towards the carrier chuckling lightly at the Leader's threats,"...You act like you are pulling the reigns on this situation...watch how I speak to you?...you act like you are someone that deserves respect...why?...because you can kill me?...you possess sheer tremendous forces?....no that is called fear...and I don't even fear the Blonde b*****d that keeps sticking his head in my business....and he could probably give you a run for your money...no....respect is earned in a different manner...Hell, this mission is because I owe someone who has more merit than you do...you just have a bloody reputation...and how would you put it...a big gun...." he sighed as he looked at the injured Leader, even in this state her spirit was ablaze, which was a good thing, she wasn't dying obviously, as they entered the helicopter the Commander, he almost laughed."...Yours to kill?..wait...he is your enemy and you want to have him recover to fight you?...Unbelievable!...how is it you say..He who hesitates Is lost....you could have him dead now but you'd kill me...and my men would flee and perhaps try to fight the passengers that just they just rescued...causing more unnecessary bloodshed...you are just going to help him...he is going to wake up and probably attack you simply because of your twisted sense of...I don't even know how to explain it...you are just full of great decisions aren't you..I can almost guarantee this will haunt you later....but I made a deal...My..WEAK...medics will tend to him...I can tell this will be and interesting flight..make yourself comfortable...we even have snacks!" he muttered. He looked toward the medical personnel,"..Go and tend to that man over there, he is not coming with us so I want you to make sure he is stable before we launch out...Sabre 1...provide cover fire until we are clear to evac!....begin extraction of remaining ground units!...I want the dead brought back and the injured brought back immediately!...my men are not going to be left on this tainted battlefield...Confirm extraction of Fallen Phoenix and consolidate!..." he ordered on the radio. He took his rifle and stood by the door of the carrier watching them tend to Roulin and the surrounding area under fire.

Kojiro looked on in relief as he saw Raven safely on the helicopter as well, part of him wanted to go with her just in case, but he saw Serena heading toward him he looked at he face searching for some explanation, but she seemed calm, so raven must be OK, Kojiro nodded as she mentioned leaving, somewhat disappointed, after everything he went through in the city, it was reduced to rubble, and nothing productive came out of the struggle in his eyes. He heard Serena mention something about Not working with little sleep, as he turned, he felt something on his shoulder, he turned bright red as he looked over and saw her eyes close, but he did not say anything, he simply was shocked, he had never been this close to anyone else in such a long time, but then he looked at her and his blushing faded slightly, something occurred to him,"...M-my body...its...not cold?..." he wondered, but the point still stood, she was leaning on him, and he did not expect it. his face was still flushed by he fought it, and simply moved to make her more comfortable, Kojiro managed to slip his coat off of him and covered her gently with it. Kojiro was not tired since he slept in, so he just sat there and remained still, not to disturb her, but he finally ha time to let his mind wander and clear his thoughts. Rikka shuffled out of his coat pocket, pulling out a small piece of thread, Kojiro looked over surprised, "How did-" he didn not even bother wondering, he simply watched the kitten make itself comfortable on Serena's lap, lightly pawing at the thread.

Tai clapped his hands and laughed,"...Brat?...child....oh be nice Sebastian!' he said unfazed by the insults, however he was more than excited to hear him accept his challenge, he began cracking his knuckles and flipped a small blade out of his hand,"...More blood?...as possible?! Haha!...Sebastian! and they say you have no sense of humor!!....well...I do anyway..." Tai looked ahead and saw a group,"...Right then...Lets begin!!!" he cheered. As Tai began to rush towards them, he bit his thumb and allowed a few small drops flow from it. he flicked his thumb at them and the drops shot towards their leader, the darts impacting his face. blinding him, Tai got close as he dodged the gunfire and drew his blade, slashing the first victim, in the first motion his slash simply drew blood, and it began to form around Tai's hand like a sword, in the next motion, he slashed the victim in half, he drew his palm back and allowed more blood to collect in his hand, chuckling to himself"...Just hurry up and DIE!!!" he growled as he pushed it forward, several chain like spears began to flow around and impale the rest of the group, wiping out his first bunch, he rushed to another unsuspecting UNS soldier and let the blood form into a large claw like shape, and slashed him down quickly, he looked over towards an UNS fire user about to use an attack, Tai reared back and unleashed all the collected blood in one large burst, like unleashing a fanged serpent towards the user, and the fire simply caused it to boil and harden, making the serpent more menacing as it erased the soldier from existence.  

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:51 am
(It's fine. Just put Noah somewhere around Thomas and Sabrina's fight.)

Roulin's healing process was still in it's early stages as the bullet lodged deeply in his collar hadn't fallen out yet. Severe lack of energy was to blame for the latent ignition of his old teammate's power. The dark purple orbs were still set on Raven and her team as decisions were made and shots were fired, blocked and diverted. For her decision, an appreciative curl of his dying pale lips was relinquished. Maybe there was a shred of humanity left in Catherine and if she ever needed proof of real faith, it was there in her very actions. Furthermore, the Italian knew it signaled a change of some sort be it miniscule or immense. Deeper within himself though, he knew what he was seeing was simply an honorable motion and no more.

Soliel returned to the shelter of Lorna's electric shield under Raven's commands. On the outside, there were to many others, but as the helicopter descended onto the scene, the Magma Owl's confidence in the situation peaked. He had no clue who these people were, but they seemed to know Raven. That was all the red eyed demon needed to hear. As he knelt to lift Roulin though, a harsh exchange of words were heard coming from the commander and the obviously pissed Raven. Even Soliel knew better than to step to her in such a tone for it would only end in a long argument and shockwave to the chest. For a moment, Soliel hovered in thought, but when Raven gave her reluctant final word, he left the Italian where lay with only a parting stare. He'd known him from the Exire incident, and as much as he wanted to char his body then and there, he couldn't. Part of it was the code under which he lived and the other was that he didn't needed to get on Raven's bad side now. Getting aboard the chopper, he took a seat and held out his hand to assist Lorna aboard.

When the rifle was turned to him, Roulin blankly stared at the man holding it, then Raven. No longer was she in control of the situation and her reaction to it was just assurance. The commander of the operation spoke to Raven as if she were just another run of the mill Owl and Roulin's eyes halved in slight discontent. Never would Roulin agree with Raven's life style, but he still did respect her strength, intelligence and bravery. Along with that, yapping at her in such a way would do away with every thing he'd hoped to achieve with the speech given earlier. Angrily, the bleeding man's fingers dug into the silver sand and glass shards. If the Italian's body allowed, he'd beat the man with rifle he'd pointed at him moments ago and leave him within an inch of his life only to have him remember that it was an Owl that did it. "..." Roulin gasped once again and produced no words, though in his mind, the deep inhalation was but a torrent of expletives and curses. Falling into a state of consciousness at the man's haughty words, Roulin's eyes closed and his head tilted to the side. Through will alone, the Life Owl intended to keep himself alive. The pain was his only way of know that he was alive now and without it, he'd die surely. In the face of death, like his father and the shockwave emitting woman standing in the helicopter above him, he wore a defiant smirk. The smirk that he'd die with if he could...

~~~

The elder Italian's eyes remained trained upon Kate who lay at his knees partly healed now. Che had no idea that Erin was part of Noel's team so as she healed the dark woman, he felt an mixture of embarrassment and appreciation. After a while of waiting, his gaze fluctuated between Kate and Erin in thought. Her ability was one that he'd never seen before, so what else she could do with it Che wondered. Maybe sometime afterwards he'd attempt to learn more about this girl and her teammates. When the procedure was done, the daffodil haired man shifted his attention downward to Kate. Now, it was just a matter of time before she gave a sign of life.

For what seemed like an eternity, Che watched Kate's reaction to being healed. It was slow, but it didn't keep the man from keeping her in his sights not sparing a moment to even blink. He had faith in Erin and her ability even though it was a rather outlandish one. Gradually, results presented themselves, but when Kate's eyes parted slightly, Che was overcome by a sensation that sent a jovial chill up his spine. The Gatekeeper was alive again...his first motion was a tight hug given to Erin for her task. The next motion saw Che caressing the pale, cold cheek of the woman who was just moments ago knocking on death's door. "Kate...I--" Once again, the man found himself unable to speak out. Deciding to wait for another reaction, Che remained silent as his attention once again switched concernedly between Erin and her patient.

~~~

"You talking to yourself again DeScythe?" Timothy chided. The Herald knew who he was mouthing off about, not that she could hear anything he was saying at the moment. Or maybe she could. Surely, Satan believed in an afterlife and in what Timothy would've simply described as 'ghosts'. If he didn't his title would be far too ironic. "Potential? Me? Do you think I need you to tell me the extent of my abilities? My potential has been met. Yours, William, has not. If it had, none of us would be here fighting for our lives today." The voice behind the alter drew the Satan Owl away from their confrontation. The Spectral Owl didn't care. As long as there were mosquitoes to fry, the silver haired man would be just fine.

"Another clergyman that owes you something Will? Precisely the reason why I gave up religion a long, long time ago." remarked the Herald. Timothy snickered, holding back a real laugh at the stupidity of it all. If there were a God, surely it wouldn't let this become of church officials. Timothy already knew of how Will worked and didn't fault him for this was one of his main modes of income. Still, the idea of it all was something. "Why do you still shelter the Presidiomni kid, Will? Does he not burden you or hamper you? He's not a very bright man and you know this. You've seen how many people he's killed and inadvertently killed just to escape us have you not? The better question is are you just a glutton for punishment? Apparently, the deepest pits of hell aren't hot enough for you."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:59 am
Solaris Beauty
As Thomas sent his attack, Sabrina hopped out of the way as she looked at Thomas. In her attempt to avoid some negation she was struck in her left leg as she looked at Thomas, making a kicking motion with her leg as it extended creating a torrent of magma towards him and detaching form Sabrina. Leaping back into a crack she began to flow underneath the surface of the Earth. She then emerged as large boulders of magma was sent hurdling towards Thomas. She then shaped two blades from the magma from her forarms as she charged Thomas beginning to swing her new weapons towards the Death OWL.

Thomas was able to evade most of the magma, but the amount that caught his shoulder solidified almost on contact. His Negation was still potent, but it wasn't enough to solidify it on contact. The man received a nice burn, but it wasn't anything he could bounce back from. Spitting to the side as if a spittoon was there, he faced Sabrina and her other form. One ball of magma was dodged and the other was shielded against. Just behind the attacks though was Sabrina herself swinging liquid swords at him. The Owl of Death ducked beneath her arms and spun, delivering a sweeping kick toward the woman's ankles. If the hit connected, his next move would be to either bring his heel down upon her in an axe kick, her grab her by the throat and finally kill her.  

Mahareshi

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:19 am
Lorna's body shifted into a defensive stance protectively in front of Raven as what appeared to be a helicopter landed just a few feet from them. Their reasons for being here were soon made clear. Even though they seemed to know Raven and did seem to want to aide her, but that meant nothing. The temperamental Polaris Owl was ready to fight them if she had to, but hearing Raven agree to go with them caused Lorna, who was tensed at that time, to relax, but only slightly.

These strangers who had supposedly come to their aide were right. True, they could have stood a small chance against the UNS, but Raven was their main priority right now given the condition she was in. Lorna remained indifferent to the argument between Raven and the man that was helping them about Roulin. She looked towards the helicopter. She stepped aside in order to allow Serena to take Raven. Shots were fired from the UNS snipers, bullets deflecting off of her strong, yet flexible metallic armor as she ran for the chopper, grabbing Soliel's hand in order to allow him to help her climb aboard.

Bailey stood helplessly as she watched her vectors destroy the city and its people. The frightened Diclonious Owl struggled with the long, thin, yet very deadly and destructive ethereal arms attempting to pull them within her again. But each time she thought she had the upper hand, they pulled her forward forcefully, preventing her from pulling them back. She let out a blood curdling scream, panic lighting her aquamarine colored eyes. The vectors, hearing her screeching cries, turned upon her. Two of them descended down latching themselves around her neck and squeezing tightly cutting off her windpipe and preventing her from breathing.

She struggled against them, trying to pull the arms away with her own two real arms, but her grip upon them became weaker and weaker until she fell limp in an unconscious state. However, the vectors did not relinquish their attack upon the city. Instead, they extended, lifting Bailey with them high above the tallest buildings of the city, resembling a massive human-like spider because the way the vectors were positioned around her, with Bailey as the body. It was then they continued their path of destruction.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:08 am
Nicko1421

((UNS - Amaya))

Gelato all ruined, spilled, or thrown at the cute Clueless bashful Owl. People who insisted on continuing to fight. People who now dispersed because of the heavy gravitational effects and crumbling buildings. People who got suddenly got torn limb to limb. Amaya herself had lost her balance as the rumblings began, but she managed to regain herself. However, she hadn't expected the gore from Bailey's vectors. Body parts had suddenly started raining down, and the Clueless Owl had to gag. This scene was horrendous. Where was Itachi? Amaya had no idea, and her cell phone service had stopped even with her attempts to revive it with her electricity abilities. Amaya and many of the UNS did not know that their bank accounts, cards, phones were no longer valid. The UNS team had been severed and was dead to the world.

----------------

((UNS - Will))

The devil smiled lightly as Keres appeared and approached the pastor, who clearly was confused by the appearance of a white haired girl (not Serena) with bloody feet and a huge a** scythe. Do make sure he does as told, Keres... Meanwhile, the pastor continued mumbling prayers frantically as he held up the Bible in defense. Clearly, the man was scared and his mind was having issues processing the events. The pastor did not want to burn Bibles. With an all too innocent smile, Will waved nonchalantly at the pastor. "Yes, do play." The devil could feel the pastor's dread, but he didn't care. It was pleasant to the blonde.

Leaving the pastor to his own devices...or rather, Keres's devices, Will smirked as he spoke once again to Tim. No fighting. How odd. Clearly, something was up. ~Cheani, you move your a** yet? If I can still see you when I'm up in the air, we have a problem.~ He shrugged and opened his arms in a grand gesture. "Ah, you are but in denial, Timothy. You see... if you had met your potential and so did everyone including our idiot friend Thomas, we wouldn't be in this situation. But alas, that was not meant to be." Satan pointed at his own head. "There's something you don't understand, but you will never accept that. It's a fault of yours." He chuckled lightly as he gestured to the pastor. "You should just accept the truth unlike this man here...it will make things smoother and more easily resolved." And then the topic of Che came up. Will smiled. "You give him less credit than he deserve, Timmy. He's just like you except he's exceeded you already. You were once like him before and you and I have done so much more." Will chuckled again with a sly smile. "No, hell is a vacation spot, you know. You should come visit."

----

((NPC - Myra))

That voice. The little girl's voice. She was looking for Myra again. The golden haired woman twitched her eyebrow as she cursed Sebastian again. The girl just wouldn't leave! In the dining room! No! Myra was in the kitchen, so she tried to sneak out the back door of the kitchen which was the opposite direction from the dining room. It led to some servant's quarters and of course, there were some secret passageways...

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:49 am
((TFP---Raven))

Raven shook her head slowly, even after the very clear warnings that she had just given, the commander still continued to speak to her in a less then desirable manner. Once again the Fallen Phoenix leader remained silent as he spoke. No point in butting in. She would rather be the more refined person and listen or…at least appear as though she was listening. The blonde female watched the medical staff exit the helicopter and move towards Roulin to insure his condition was at least stable before they all departed. Raven did not like this. She was not one to go back on her word, which is exactly what she was doing right now. Her anger was not diminishing, in fact due to the commander’s constant drool of words it was only growing and this was only causing little tiny tremors to ‘leak’ out from Raven’s bruised body. Finally, the man was done speaking. His overly annoying attitude ceased as he shut his mouth.

“My, you do lack in the manners department don’t you? Is your brain is so full of gun powder that you are unable to take note of a simple request when it is laid down right in front of you?” Raven’s eyes rested upon the commander’s back as he watched the medic team ready to defend them should they fall victim to stray bullets. “You could never understand how I think….you are far too simple minded….So I am not going to even entertain the idea of explaining to you why it is I want that man out there alive…” Raven’s eyes narrowed towards a woman medic who was apparently about to start treating the French woman’s wounds. Raven held up a hand biding the woman to stay where she was. “Haunt me later you say? Well, that is none of your concern…Although; can I not say the same thing to you? Doing this now….” A smirk cracked at Raven’s lips “May come to haunt you in the future...”

Raven was done talking. In fact she was done even paying the commander any of her attention. The medic woman stepped forwards and hesitantly began tending to the wounds that were visible. Raven could feel the woman’s dainty hands shaking each time they were pressed onto the terrorist skin. “Hmph…weak…” The blonde female leaned back in her seat and remained in silence waiting for the moment that her and her team would be up in the air and on their way back to New Exire. For one last time, the Quaking Owl’s eyes rested on Roulin’s form. “No one could ever understand that promise….” With a small laugh, Raven turned away and simply watched the medic work on her broken wrist.

((NPC----Freya Saxton))

Freya had literally stepped into the kitchen mere seconds after Myra had left. “Daffy….she is not here either..” But as the girl spoke, the little flower was pointing frantically at a swinging door “Huh?” A smile curved at the girls lips“Shhh…” She stepped forth with the daffodil in toe. They were close….Freya knew it and so did Daffy the daffodil. So the little brunette girl kept up her search, Myra was close by she just knew it. Dipping into her pockets, Freya pulled out a few rose seeds which she soon had popping to life. “Find her for me please~”The tall roses bowed somewhat before walking off ahead, each one checking in different rooms. “Myra! You are good at hide and seek!”

((NPC---Keres))

Keres smiled all too innocently at the cowering pastor. His current facial expression was very pleasant for the girl to stare upon. She placed a hand on the pastor’s cheek and whispered ever so softly “Burn them all for me…” Her white eyes shimmered in the dim light as she leaned in awkwardly close towards the servant of god. “Do it…” Her head tilted to the left a small amount as her ghostly white fingers stroked the man’s cheek almost in a soothing way. The tip of her scythes blade hung above the pastor’s head allowing small drops of blood to drip onto the guy’s hair. “Won’t you do this simple request?” The shaking of his head only brought about an out of character frown upon the girl’s brow.

“Have it your way…” With the speed of a cobra, Keres pinned the man to the floor apparently surprising him with how strong she actually was. The white haired girl held up a black dagger and forced the man’s mouth open. The pastor flailed wildly as his tongue was cut from his mouth. Keres?…well she simply smiled and hummed a chilling lullaby as her face was sprayed with blood of a holy man.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:24 am
The symphony of battle, soft streaks of light could be occasionally seen, thin wires caressed the air unseen to the fools about to be ensnared. As a small platoon of UNS soldiers walked, their guns at the ready and their sights set. As they continued their fate was sealed. With a swift pull of his hand the wires flashed through the air before they made contact with the soldiers, in an instant their bodies were shredded, their blood sprayed in every direction as they literally fell upon one another. Lucien flicked his wrist as he stepped out from his vantage point. "Betrayal leads only to death." he said as he started walking agani. His mind was in a thousand different places, he had no conscious thought, his eyes still transformed baring down on the world with a cold embrace. As he stared off to the side, soldiers that he had trained, ones he had hired were turning on his team, well his former team. The UNS was through, Lucien was not longer the leader, and the way he was he didn't really care. As he flicked his wrist the gunpowder from the fallen soldiers guns flew towards him, it wrapped around him like a shroud as he turned a corner he could feel the presence of others, more Owls sent to the chopping block as they were hunted down by the russian forces and his own soldiers. "I tried being the hero, tried being the one who avoids the conflict. But I can see now that none of that helps, only action and cold retalliation yields results. I was to be the monster that turns the world against it. Now I see that this is the only way."  

Nicko1421

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:42 pm
Sabrina was on the look out as Thomas tried to sweep her off her feet. She noticed this as she lept upwards, attempting to kick him in his face as she began to run up the rocky monument she had erected. This was a game of cat and mouse. As she began to run through the depths she began to place magma into small compartments around hardening it up, but only enough to not give it the appearance of fresh magma...but it would retain the heat.

There was a structure above Thomas' head as she smirked. She scaled upwards on the structure in attempts to lure Thomas into a set up. Sabrina may have been a peaceful OWL but she was also a tactician thanks to Timothy.

Amara couldn't believe what had just happened. Who could she tell first? She didn't have too many close friends, Lucien was busy and she hadn't even told him of the pregnancy. The nurse came to Amara and requested the baby. "Ma'am it's time to take the child, he's very frail and we need to put him in a incubator" she told Amara. Hesitantly she gave her new born up. Amara was capable of so much but she couldn't do anything to help her child.

She then glanced out of her window as she sighed. It was so much destruction....so much had happened in the last two days. She knew her part was far from over in this war. Sitting up she had a feeling things were going to get far worse more than better. Turning on her television she saw the news report. The UNS has been distributed into the streets of Rome.... at that time her mind totally tuned out what was being said. The UNS??? She knew it couldn't have been under Lucien's orders...suddenly her heart began to beat faster and faster.

Aeon stopped humming as she looked up to see Cecilia still resting. She wondered what had happened to her sister. Aeon wanted to know where her boyfriend was at as well. She had no way of reaching them and at this point she was drained. She couldn't even think of a way to contact L...Moli's mentor.

Standing up she went towards a window and looked outside. Nothing but smoke and explosions out. Many people were being rushed into the hospital. At first nothing really surprised her until she saw the same people dressed in black, surrounding the hospital as well. Aeon just hoped that they would be left alone, after all this was Europe and they had concentration camps for OWLS to live in. Taking a sip of KIK she began to try and focus on her projection powers. Making it appear that the room they were in wasn't there at all, but instead a simple storage closet. Aeon fell to the ground looking at Cecilia, sweating and breathing hard.

She still wasn't able to tell Moli about her addiction and how it was harder and harder to control not only her projection powers but the powers that Moli "gave" her as well after each hit. Clenching her hands she began to think of what was next.

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games