Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]
My Sanctuary... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 295 296 297 298 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:41 pm

Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
And I was hoping I didn't have to do this much work until college, I've been stressing cause I have only 12 pages so far and I have nothing else to write, I'm ready to just BS the last 10 pages. I should be thankful only 9 of them need to be full typed but mer you still type about a paragraph each page for anything you put on it cause you need to explain x.x; It sucks though cause the teachers you're presenting it to decide your faith of either pass or fail =/
Wolf: -sleeps next to-

Well what exactly is the assignment about?
Wolf: *sits around me* *falls asleep*
Well mine is about drawing everyone else has their own thing, You need to write about it's history then just go crazy on finding a lot of information no one cares about and anything else you want to put into it.
Wolf: -tail flicks then walks away-

Start with the Egyptians. Go in depth. Get quotes from people and include what the symbols mean and why. Thats a good 4-5 pages there.
But it would be considered as one journal entry though, and you need 20 no matter how many pages each on is hm.. I'm going to see what else I could do, thanks for the suggestion though

Yah no prob I'm bored waiting for dinner. What grade are you in? YOu said you're not in college.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:45 pm

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
And I was hoping I didn't have to do this much work until college, I've been stressing cause I have only 12 pages so far and I have nothing else to write, I'm ready to just BS the last 10 pages. I should be thankful only 9 of them need to be full typed but mer you still type about a paragraph each page for anything you put on it cause you need to explain x.x; It sucks though cause the teachers you're presenting it to decide your faith of either pass or fail =/
Wolf: -sleeps next to-

Well what exactly is the assignment about?
Wolf: *sits around me* *falls asleep*
Well mine is about drawing everyone else has their own thing, You need to write about it's history then just go crazy on finding a lot of information no one cares about and anything else you want to put into it.

Start with the Egyptians. Go in depth. Get quotes from people and include what the symbols mean and why. Thats a good 4-5 pages there.
But it would be considered as one journal entry though, and you need 20 no matter how many pages each on is hm.. I'm going to see what else I could do, thanks for the suggestion though

Yah no prob I'm bored waiting for dinner. What grade are you in? YOu said you're not in college.
Junior in highschool, you?

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:57 pm

Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf

Oh wow im a sophomore. I thought you were in college or something. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:10 pm

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf

Lol nah just this and next year then I will be but until then I'll be the goofy around here XD

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:08 pm

Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf

Lol nah just this and next year then I will be but until then I'll be the goofy around here XD

Lol I'm the quiet one. I do like to write a lot though. I write, draw, and sing. What about you?
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:20 pm

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf

Lol I'm the quiet one. I do like to write a lot though. I write, draw, and sing. What about you?
I'm also the quiet one a little too quiet ^^; I draw and write too, I like RPGs or any good third person video games. -sucks badly at first player- I play mostly nintendo though, can't get xbox or playstation cause bro or sis will break it XP

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:33 pm

Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf

I'm also the quiet one a little too quiet ^^; I draw and write too, I like RPGs or any good third person video games. -sucks badly at first player- I play mostly nintendo though, can't get xbox or playstation cause bro or sis will break it XP

Lol are you the oldest or youngest? I'm the oldest of 2 others (bro and sis). What do you draw?
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:40 pm

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf

Lol are you the oldest or youngest? I'm the oldest of 2 others (bro and sis). What do you draw?
Oldest, I'm the only one from my mom and my dad though, I live with two a bro and a sis but 3 I don't live with or get to see often. I draw anime, animals, sometimes squash and stretch, skeletons, sometimes weapons, fan art from time to time, I'll draw anything cause I'm willing to try. Trying to make art a career for me. What do you draw?

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:50 pm

Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf

Oldest, I'm the only one from my mom and my dad though, I live with two a bro and a sis but 3 I don't live with or get to see often. I draw anime, animals, sometimes squash and stretch, skeletons, sometimes weapons, fan art from time to time, I'll draw anything cause I'm willing to try. Trying to make art a career for me. What do you draw?

wow not many carry out a career in art. I applaud you. I LOVE drawing dragons. I draw mainly anything but humans unless they are in manga form. Even then it's a bit iffy. I've drawn a wolf before and it was pretty okay, but it was for a friend so I don't have it. Ever read Dragonology? Those are the dragons I draw.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:56 pm

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf

wow not many carry out a career in art. I applaud you. I LOVE drawing dragons. I draw mainly anything but humans unless they are in manga form. Even then it's a bit iffy. I've drawn a wolf before and it was pretty okay, but it was for a friend so I don't have it. Ever read Dragonology? Those are the dragons I draw.
Haha It's been my talent ever since I was young all I ever wanted to do is get better and then someday have it out there, I don't only draw on paper or digitally I also make little figures out of clay and I paint. Nope never heard of the book though the title sounds like a good name for a video game XD

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:33 pm

Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf

Haha It's been my talent ever since I was young all I ever wanted to do is get better and then someday have it out there, I don't only draw on paper or digitally I also make little figures out of clay and I paint. Nope never heard of the book though the title sounds like a good name for a video game XD

Omg you make stuff out of clay too? I play a game called Maple Story and I made my character out of clay. I've also made the Holy Rosary beads from Okami (I know you play wink ) and Dragonology is a small DS game.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:39 pm

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf

Omg you make stuff out of clay too? I play a game called Maple Story and I made my character out of clay. I've also made the Holy Rosary beads from Okami (I know you play wink ) and Dragonology is a small DS game.
Cool, I mostly make skulls and rattle snakes out of clay, I need a toothpick though to make the small skulls eyes the way I want them. I only got interested in Ookami when my friend let me borrow it XD Though I haven't bought the game to finish it, I've played okamiden for DS. Hm.. maybe I'll check it out o.o

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:41 pm

Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf

Cool, I mostly make skulls and rattle snakes out of clay, I need a toothpick though to make the small skulls eyes the way I want them. I only got interested in Ookami when my friend let me borrow it XD Though I haven't bought the game to finish it, I've played okamiden for DS. Hm.. maybe I'll check it out o.o

nuh you have to finish Okami!!!! And for details for clay, I have ridiculously long nails so I just use them.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:44 pm

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf

nuh you have to finish Okami!!!! And for details for clay, I have ridiculously long nails so I just use them.
I have to? Why? xD I bite my nails cause they no like growling long BP

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:46 pm

Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf

I have to? Why? xD I bite my nails cause they no like growling long BP

I have to keep mine long or they eggshell -- get all flimsy and flakey and grow on layers that peel. NOT fun evil
It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 295 296 297 298 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games